Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,488 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year (36629 Views)

2023: Kogi PDP Unveils Dino Melaye As Party’s Governorship Candidate / 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him / 'Federal Government Has Failed' - Dino Melaye As He Shares New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by Trustme2(m): 8:16am On Sep 22, 2018
gurnam:
Hummm..see my correct spec cool
Bros u get good eyes no be small. I no know say u self see am o

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by akinszz: 8:21am On Sep 22, 2018
gurnam:
you like better things gringrin I think say na only me spot am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by damaan(m): 8:22am On Sep 22, 2018
K
Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by movetoca: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2018
gurnam:
Who did this to you?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by movetoca: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2018
Trustme2:
Bros u get good eyes no be small. I no know say u self see am o
See them vice chairman association of Olosho boys.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by OtunbaJ: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2018
Am not surprise coming from Tonto to Dino, u can just imagine the display of shame shocked shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by shamsin6300(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2018
C Toto na my home town oooo y u guyz like mentioning dat name anyhow now
Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by vecman22(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2018
gurnam:

Dino Don carry dat one go

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by bakila: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
Very soon na we would hear they have started fu*king sorry dating

....later she will carry a black eye from blows ..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by WeRblessed(f): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2018
Speachless! cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by domido(m): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2018
gurnam:
The only person I see there too.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by yemifez: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2018
yeah, the countenance of the guy second to the left says it all.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by 12345baba(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2018
tstx:
Drama king and Drama queen

Do you own a business, see my signature
when u change ur location from a forsaken country to something else we will patronize u
Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by tstx(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2018
12345baba:
when u change ur location from a forsaken country to something else we will patronize u

Oya i have changed it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2018
This must be a stun or a comedy.Anyway when you consider who is giving the award then you should not worry yourself about the awardee.Bird of same feathers.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by kaffyadeakeem(f): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2018
gurnam:
You get eye. This is full options

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by hokafor(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2018
Birds of the same feathers.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2018
I no even read the news. Na this same girl I just dey look since morning.

gurnam:

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by gurnam: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2018
AmiciLord:
I no even read the news. Na this same girl I just dey look since morning.

Ashewo man, you better repent, the rapture is coming soon. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2018
Na so my grand fadas wait for rapture until dem died and up till now una still say rapture dey come and we don dey old dey go grin grin

gurnam:

Ashewo man, you better repent, the rapture is coming soon. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by gurnam: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2018
AmiciLord:
Na so my grand fadas wait for rapture until dem died and up till now una still say rapture dey come and we don dey old dey go grin grin

Hahahahaha see your life cheesy grin

But truth be told, that babe go fit cure malaria grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by otipoju(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2018
Narldon:

Imagine Tonto Dikeh and Dino Melaye in a Nollywood movie; What would be the title?

Mess and drama ....part 1 and 2
Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by husseinchoice(m): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2018
see nonesense!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by husseinchoice(m): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2018
see nonsense!!!!

Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by mechanics(m): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
hmmmmm, she picked the wrong person, there are other people better than him.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by israelmao(m): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
When this happens the next scene is predictable considering the two personalities involved.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by middlebelter(m): 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
A union of the two will enrich the Nigerian Controversy News Airwaves. Then news like: Tonto Dikeh-Dino denies fighting with ex- senator Dino Melaye" etc
Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by Antichristus: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2018
I KEEP WONDERING WHY SOME PEOPLE HAVEN'T REALISED NIGERIA IS IRREVOCABLY DOOMED? IN SANER CLIMES, DINO MELAYE WOULD BE SERVING LIFE SENTENCES. AND WHAT ENTITLES THIS HO TO AWARD THE TITLE "MOST OUTSTANDING LAW MAKER" IN NIGERIA? I WONDER WHAT'S HER PUNAN1'S MILEAGE RIGHT NOW. OLOSI.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by tealaw(m): 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
Dino always clowning.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year by Archbishop88: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
We need to remodify the award to.... Outstanding drama and composer senator of the year while the most outstanding dancing senator since first republic is Davido's uncle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi / Amotekun: Cleric, Hunters, OPC, Others Lead Solidarity Rally In Ekiti / Infograph: FAAC Allocation Distribution To 36 States From January - March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.