Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Need A Job In Caalabar,pls Help! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job In Caalabar,pls Help! (547 Views)

Got A Job In Anambra But Need An Advice / New Hotel Job In Port Harcourt / I Need A Job In The United Kindgom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job In Caalabar,pls Help! by etinyin(m): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2010
HI PEEPS,TANX 4 UR GOOD CONTRIBUTIONS IN NAIRALAND,GOD BLESS YOU.
I NEED A GOOD JOB IN CALABAR-TELECOMS,MEDIA OR EVEN BANK JOBS WOULD DO.
MY CONTACT IS:08054156584 OR absucceed@yahoo.com.
countin on u guys!

thanx.
Re: I Need A Job In Caalabar,pls Help! by ashany: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2010
hi there i felt i should reach out to you,having lived in calabar for a couple of years.you didn't state your edu level or if you were male or female.what exactly are you doing in calabar any way?as for me i found the place beautiful and relaxing and frustrating as well as there are no good jobs even with a 2;1 from unilag i searched for a job with all my connections and with all my heart but nothing was forthcoming i started travelling to the north to buy gold for sale but people owed me so much the biz crashed in short thetre is no money circulating in calabar except bank and the govt,any small boy who has a job in there is a big man cos everyone is just forming,they dont have cash to spend and they drink alot,will not spend on you but only collect from you.beautiful,yes but you'll be dying slowly if you stay there tooo long without a job.but i heard they just opened an american international sch on MM highway,take your c.v there and try your luck,try the banks too and unicem.that all for calabar.i moved to kd with my hubby and i got a job in 6 months and trying for another now.do not be seduced by the serenity and beauty unless you intend to remain a house wife if a chic.sorry but i just have to be honest,i know how difficult the place can be when you want to get along in life.even when there is a lucrative opening the trad rulers have their own not too brilliant candidates that must be taken or else, so i wish you the best dont waste time if you're a high flyer
Re: I Need A Job In Caalabar,pls Help! by etinyin(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2010
thanx ashany,i seriously appreciate ur comment,u truely lived in cali town i'ld lov to have ur email contact so we cld keep in touch-regards to ur bull. anyway, i would not have had any issues with leaving town in search of a job but there is a church project that i must contribute my life to dats why i need smthng in town. i,m not just a high flyer but a soarer,got real gud and tangible ideas but just need the cash to make it happen. its just dat our people here don't readily help odas grow but i trust God to raise me a helper. i'm male,a graduate of Genetics(unical) but have and developing interest in Business admin /marketing, shd be doing a profesional exam in that area by end of the year and my pg studies nxt year. God bless all my fellow Nairalanders.
God bless Nigeria!
God bless Calabar!
God bless nairaland!

HAPPY SUNDAY!

(1) (Reply)

Naija Marketing Medical Job Urgent / Learn The Basics Of Getting Your Dream Job / No Fuel/no Solar Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.