Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Osun 2018: Politicians Device New Means Of Vote Buying, Woo Voters On Whatsapp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2018: Politicians Device New Means Of Vote Buying, Woo Voters On Whatsapp (21373 Views)

Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions / PDP Shuns Ogun State As Buhari, Atiku Hit Home States To Woo Voters / Osun 2018: Two Governorship Candidates Emerge In SDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2018: Politicians Device New Means Of Vote Buying, Woo Voters On Whatsapp by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:32am On Sep 22, 2018
I have some political theories for our environment which I am expecting the Osun election tomorrow to prove or disprove:

1) If the opposition is divided and the party in government is not, the advantage at election is for the party in power.

2) If the opposition is divided and the party in government is divided, it's still advantage for party in government.

3) If the opposition is united and the party in government is divided, it is advantage opposition.

4) If the opposition is united, and the party in government is united, the advantage is more on the side of party in government but may swing to favour the opposition based on quality of candidates presented.

By this my theories, I am predicting that the APC will retain Osun State but its likely to be by a narrow margin.
Re: Osun 2018: Politicians Device New Means Of Vote Buying, Woo Voters On Whatsapp by seborrhic: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2018
Buhari is the most integrity challenged president we ever had.
He has taken us back several years to whatever gain we ever had in all spheres of our social,economic and political life

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018: Politicians Device New Means Of Vote Buying, Woo Voters On Whatsapp by Bimpe29: 8:38am On Sep 22, 2018
Vote buying is illegal but remember this is headquarters of poverty globally.
Re: Osun 2018: Politicians Device New Means Of Vote Buying, Woo Voters On Whatsapp by supereagle(m): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2018
They are always thinking ahead trust Nigerian politicians, you can't beat them.
Re: Osun 2018: Politicians Device New Means Of Vote Buying, Woo Voters On Whatsapp by joinnow: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2018
Soon and very soon it Will be
VoteCoin(Votc)
Vote and your wallet will be credited. grin
Re: Osun 2018: Politicians Device New Means Of Vote Buying, Woo Voters On Whatsapp by Blessingpaul(f): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2018
Get two times of your investment within 12 hours. Use the link below to get started.
https://www.12naira.com/home/index.php?id=&rank=0
Re: Osun 2018: Politicians Device New Means Of Vote Buying, Woo Voters On Whatsapp by docadams: 9:01am On Sep 22, 2018
PDP and bribing is held together by AKA gum. Only God's divine intervention can separate them.
Re: Osun 2018: Politicians Device New Means Of Vote Buying, Woo Voters On Whatsapp by Donspicey: 9:05am On Sep 22, 2018
Wit D Rate Of Poverty In Nigeria I Don't Think Vote Buying Can Be Stopped,,.My Advice Is Dat If They Offer U Money,collect If U Wish Bt Stil Vote For D Candidate Of Ur Choice,,,.As 4me Al Doz Policitians Don't Deserve My Vote,.
Re: Osun 2018: Politicians Device New Means Of Vote Buying, Woo Voters On Whatsapp by mrkia(m): 9:14am On Sep 22, 2018
DonCorleons:
wo noticed that all the elections conducted since Apc came into government , vote buying is in an all time high??

Isn't this ABEY, the biggy?
Re: Osun 2018: Politicians Device New Means Of Vote Buying, Woo Voters On Whatsapp by ReubenE(m): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2018
greatiyk4u:
This vote buying strategy is a clear sign that vote counts these days, no more outright rigging as it was during PDP era

Before now we battled with snatching of ballot boxes, secret counting of votes and open use of thugs to intimidate voters

During PDP era, the politicians determine the winners directing by open rigging,

Today, the masses determine the winners by voting either their choice candidate or the candidates they are paid to choose, in all it is now the masses decisions that determine the winner

This shows that with proper voters education we shall soon overcome irregularities in voting in Nigeria

This is for sound minds to digest
If you have a sound mind, you would know that it is not right to compare two wrongs...to know which one has more depth
I think you should digest the above first
Re: Osun 2018: Politicians Device New Means Of Vote Buying, Woo Voters On Whatsapp by Ironlion1(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2018
greatiyk4u:
This vote buying strategy is a clear sign that vote counts these days, no more outright rigging as it was during PDP era

Before now we battled with snatching of ballot boxes, secret counting of votes and open use of thugs to intimidate voters

During PDP era, the politicians determine the winners directing by open rigging,

Today, the masses determine the winners by voting either their choice candidate or the candidates they are paid to choose, in all it is now the masses decisions that determine the winner

This shows that with proper voters education we shall soon overcome irregularities in voting in Nigeria

This is for sound minds to digest

Please I will strongly advise you go over your comment again, this time
slowly to see if you make sense.
I can understand your zeal to use deodorant instead of pesticide to confront matters that
have to do with your beloved APC.
I really pity how few of us go about this. How can you juxtaposed vote buying and masses decision?
I give up.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018: Politicians Device New Means Of Vote Buying, Woo Voters On Whatsapp by awoluyi(m): 10:08am On Sep 22, 2018
A man who votes against his conscience because he is paid N10,000 is faced with two problems.
1.0 Between now and 2022 (4years) hunger will be residing in his place of abode for he has only N2,500 per year as feeding allowance.
2.0 Regrets and lamentations will be his testimonies as the politician he was paid to vote for owes him nothing. In fact he has forgotten him.
Emi o ni siwon waiye, Emi o nise akobata fegbe.
Amin ni oruko nla Jesu. Ki lo de?

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018: Politicians Device New Means Of Vote Buying, Woo Voters On Whatsapp by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 22, 2018
mustmust:
Efcc no fit monitor nothing .is this not Nigeria again
The more efcc look the less they will see

Don't they give award for FTC ??

EFCC's incumbents dogs are looking for their own elections benefits. Nigeria is a zoo. Nigeria is a messes up place that is completely burning too the ground.
Re: Osun 2018: Politicians Device New Means Of Vote Buying, Woo Voters On Whatsapp by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ironlion1:

Please I will strongly advise you go over your comment again, this time
slowly to see if you make sense.
I can understand your zeal to use deodorant instead of pesticide to confront matters that
have to do with your beloved APC.
I really pity how few of us go about this. How can you juxtaposed vote buying and masses decision?
I give up.

The idiot is completely suffering zombie chronicles.
Re: Osun 2018: Politicians Device New Means Of Vote Buying, Woo Voters On Whatsapp by FestusIrohigbe: 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
shocked
Re: Osun 2018: Politicians Device New Means Of Vote Buying, Woo Voters On Whatsapp by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
DonCorleons:
wo noticed that all the elections conducted since Apc came into government , vote buying is in an all time high??
better than election rigging of PDP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens / There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC / I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.