Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub (31764 Views)

FUTMinna Lecturer, Adefolalu Funmilola Sherifat, Found Dead With Her Throat Slit / Missing 7-year-old Boy Found Dead With Throat Slit In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Man Found Dead In Front Of Kogi State University With His Throat Slit (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by Tedpgrass: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2018
As a slayqueen with no demonstrable income but very visible assets
Was this a "business deal" gone wrong
And she got served

Or a burglary gone very wrong

The truth needs to be discovered.

Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by Gkemz: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2018
With the increasing rate of killings lately i wonder if the world is drawing to an end.
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by justtoodark: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2018
this world is fvcking dangerous.....no where is safe.....planet earth is a hellhole.....
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by SEGLIZ: 9:46am On Sep 22, 2018
Masama:
Could be a robbery gone wrong. But what kind of nonsense blogging is this? First you said her body was found by her sister and after you said it was found by her brother, which one we go follow nah

I tire like say na only me see am. no just that, 'she came in that Thursday afternoon at the same she saw two of her friends Wednesday night.
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2018
seangy4konji:
Rip.

Just the way I feel like killing someone since last week but i just deh reason d family and how i will feel but when I been they beg to do right by me,there was nobody there...

When I melt out my own justice,I will be saying am sorry but I won't hear again.
State your point clearly, Aboki ??
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2018
Gkemz:
With the increasing rate of killings lately i wonder if the world is drawing to an end.
...that in the last day perilous times shall come. Read the Second Epistle of Paul the Apostle to Timothy, Chapter three, Verse One to Seven.
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by adecz: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2018
Ask that her tall,
black Boyfriend,

I suspect him.

He tortured her to get
her ATM pin & then murdered her, after collecting
the dollars on her..

Yeye boyfriend!! angry angry angry
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by pejuakinab: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2018
magicminister:

You're just a mental slave. Too bad!!

Tell me one single crime that committed by a black person that white people have not done 100 times over but I don't hear you saying "whites are wicked".

Free yourself bro cos mental slavery is the worst type of slavery.

Your been monitored by your village people.
Smh
This one is consumed already
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by pejuakinab: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2018
magicminister:

You're just a mental slave. Too bad!!

Tell me one single crime that committed by a black person that white people have not done 100 times over but I don't hear you saying "whites are wicked".

Free yourself bro cos mental slavery is the worst type of slavery.

Your been monitored by your village people.
Smh
This one is consumed already.
When next u see my post just pass
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by madgoat(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2018
Wheres the pix of the corpse? angry
Very boring story without a pix.
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by Dasherz(f): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2018
HeWrites:
Police have launched investigation after a 29 year old woman was found dead at her house in Luciane apartments on Kitale Lane, off Dennis Pritt road, Nairobi on Thursday afternoon.

The body of Monicah Nyawira Kimani was found inside a bathtub by her sister who came visiting.

The sister told police they had to break into the house having failed to get a response after knocking several times.They were shocked to find the body in the bathroom with a slit neck. Nyawira lived alone.

Her hands had also been tied from behind with a rope, an indication that Nyawira was tortured before being killed.

According to the relatives, Nyawira had just returned to the country on Thursday from South Sudan where she worked.

She was scheduled to Fly to Dubai on Friday evening. Police questioned a caretaker and guards at the flats.

Monica’s body was discovered by her brother George, on Thursday afternoon, who found her body dumped in a bathtub inside her apartment.

"Tulivunja mlango tukaingia, nilipata amekatwa shingo na ako dipped in a bathtub with her hands tied and the water was running,” he told Citizen Digital.

“I came to check on her since my mother had called and she wasn’t picking. I sent her a message but she never replied yet we were to meet, since she was to travel to Dubai today,” he added.

The 29 year old had reportedly landed from a business trip in South Sudan and had allegedly met two friends on Wednesday night.

In an interview, her father shared that she had recently bought a house in Ruaka but wanted to live nearer to town hence she moved to Denis Pritt Road.

The father reveals that he would have paid her debts if she had any, that might have led to her killing. He wants to know why his daughter was killed.

https://www.torimill.co/world/9917/29-year-old-kenyan-lady-found-with-throat-slit-body-dumped-in-bathtub.html

Who found the body abeg?

Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by Gabriel004: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
Deji63:
Gabriel004 pikin. This is worse than baby mama. I hope your punishment for encouraging deadbeat is worse than this as you dey rejoice for another person pikin waterloo. RIP pretty damsel.
Who is this madman again eee. Stop metioningvme like a rabid dog.

Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by Deji63: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
Gabriel004:
Who is this madman again eee. Stop metioningvme like a rabid dog.

Your hoelowshow mama don enter asylum. Thunder fire your family.
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by Hoodbilonia: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
she must have hurt someone or a guy
JamaicanLove:

In essence?
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by blackmercyvelli(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ok oh
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by janejive(f): 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
A promising life snuffed out.
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by Gabriel004: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
Deji63:

Your hoelowshow mama don enter asylum. Thunder fire your family.
I know that your oloriburuku mother is an unfortunate woman, she did not stop theire, she also gave birth to an unfortunate son that wishes others are unfortunate in life like him. Tell your mother, she does not see life come. She shoukd go and commit suicide. She is poor, you are poor. Spit on both of you. Useless mother with a bastard son born out of wedlock.
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by Deji63: 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
Gabriel004:
I know that your oloriburuku mother is an unfortunate woman, she did not stop theire, she also gave birth to an unfortunate son that wishes others are unfortunate in life like him. Tell your mother, she does not see life come. She shoukd go and commit suicide. She is poor, you are poor. Spit on both of you. Useless mother with a bastard son born out of wedlock.

I don' teach you meaning of wedlock you know go thank me? Engineer wey no know meaning of wedlock. cheesy cheesy cheesy You no fit finish school. Go kill your msma by slashing that her wasted rotten cunt with an axe. As she born you she waste punnah she for don flush you for toilet because toilet tissue better pass you. Waste of punnah pikin. You just be empty head making too much noise. Ex convict swindler cum deadbeat. Which kain pikin fit comot from your maggot sperm. I know say na one ashawo illiterate fvk one deadbeat church rat for gutter side born nitwit church rat like you. You self turn deadbeat and na so e go dey go from generation to generation for your hopeless family. Trailer crush your mama brain . Eleribu.
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by Gabriel004: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
Deji63:

I don' teach you meaning of wedlock you know go thank me? Engineer wey no know meaning of wedlock. cheesy cheesy cheesy You no fit finish school. Go kill your msma by slashing that her wasted rotten cunt with an axe. As she born you she waste punnah she for don flush you for toilet because toilet tissue better pass you. Waste of punnah pikin. You just be empty head making too much noise. Ex convict swindler cum deadbeat. Which kain pikin fit comot from your maggot sperm. I know say na one ashawo illiterate fvk one deadbeat church rat for gutter side born nitwit church rat like you. You self turn deadbeat and na so e go dey go from generation to generation for your hopeless family. Trailer crush your mama brain . Eleribu.
Lol, e ma wo were ti ko ti ko ara re to fe ko elomiran hehehehe. Are you writing english or pidgin. You that you are living in the position of the dead. Ipo oku lasan ko wa.

Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by Deji63: 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
Gabriel004:
Lol, e ma wo were ti ko ti ko ara re to fe ko elomiran hehehehe. Are you writing english or pidgin. You that you are living in the position of the dead. Ipo oku lasan ko wa.

Omo irankiran. I see your Yoruba is impeccable unlike your English. You deadbeat dey call me wey dey happily married with a home wetin? You go dey sniff Igbo as I dey look you so. Your hopeless feeding from hand to mouth abroad children will unfortunately turn out worse than you. Being born by a lunatic and living in poverty abroad with wide pussie hoe mothers. A good combo for wrecked future. Your brain don dey twisted like your mama rotten punnah. Iku pa gbogbo family were e.
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by mechanics(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
Enemies of progress at work.
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by Gabriel004: 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
Deji63:

Omo irankiran. I see your Yoruba is impeccable unlike your English. You deadbeat dey call me wey dey happily married with a home wetin? You go dey sniff Igbo as I dey look you so. Your hopeless feeding from hand to mouth abroad children will unfortunately turn out worse than you. Being born by a lunatic and living in poverty abroad with wide pussie hoe mothers. A good combo for wrecked future. Your brain don dey twisted like your mama rotten punnah. Iku pa gbogbo family were e.
Lol, married, chai, that girl has surely become unfortunate since she decided to marry unfortunate individual like you. Well there ate different type of marrige, just as they folk your mother anyhow like street dog and you are the product. Na so you go impregnate a dirty girl like you. So you impregnated her n she has no option than to come to your one room apartment. I am sure her parents do not have hands in it. People that give doughter to a victim of wedlock try sha. Tufiakwa. Agbero. That unfortunate girl will just go and kill herself if she knows how stupid you have been. Your so called upcoming hoe of a daughter will be so much ashamed of a stupid father she has and wish she had rather died than having an idiot like you as a father. Spit on your impoverished life.
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by Deji63: 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
Gabriel004:
Lol, married, chai, that girl has surely become unfortunate since she decided to marry unfortunate individual like you. Well there ate different type of marrige, just as they folk your mother anyhow like street dog and you are the product. Na so you go impregnate a dirty girl like you. So you impregnated her n she has no option than to come to your one room apartment. I am sure her parents do not have hands in it. People that give doughter to a victim of wedlock try sha. Tufiakwa. Agbero. That unfortunate girl will just go and kill herself if she knows how stupid you have been. Your so called upcoming hoe of a daughter will be so much ashamed of a stupid father she has and wish she had rather died than having an idiot like you as a father. Spit on your impoverished life.

Ex convict Na me teach you impoverished you don see new word be that. Engineer of swindling. Hahahaha. We know you are a prison alumnus we just dey look your life as you dey fool your mumu head. You way ybe say na freegiver fugly hoelowshow dey born pit latrine wide pussy destined hoe pikin for you. Impoverished life syphillis, gonorrhea plus cervical cancer from unlimited AIDS dicks and baby mamaisn na their destiny. E no go better for your ashawo mama smelling punnah. Omoale unemployed swindler. Product of lunatic sperm and call girl pvssy. Your mama go die inside gutter wey resemble her stinking cunt where a retarded ex convict and destined street beggar which is you came from.
Re: 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub by Gabriel004: 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
Deji63:

Ex convict Na me teach you impoverished you don see new word be that. Engineer of swindling. Hahahaha. We know you are a prison alumnus we just dey look your life as you dey fool your mumu head. You way ybe say na freegiver fugly hoelowshow dey born pit latrine wide pussy destined hoe pikin for you. Impoverished life syphillis, gonorrhea plus cervical cancer from unlimited AIDS dicks and baby mamaisn na their destiny. E no go better for your ashawo mama smelling punnah. Omoale unemployed swindler. Product of lunatic sperm and call girl pvssy. Your mama go die inside gutter wey resemble her stinking cunt where a retarded ex convict and destined street beggar which is you came from.
Lol, what can an impecunious individuual teach cheesy. A word that kg pupils use to play daily. He just heard it and it is new to a shizophrenic patient like this nuptial. So cos no one in yoir family ever been an engineer, my engineering title now paining you. Do i look like the person that destroy your life. May your mother and you die a painful n miserable death. Omo iran oloriburuku ti aye ti ko sile. Iku ofo ni iwo, iya e olobo runun ati gbo ebi e maku. Eni ti aye ti ba tie je, ti o n wa eni kunra. Iku pa e tomo tomo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S / Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno / Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.