Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi (11314 Views)

I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) / Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo / Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi by ebusnwaoma: 6:04am On Sep 22, 2018
Nigerian comedian, Bovi, who threatened to beat up his colleague I Go Dye for messing with memories of his late mother and dragging his kids into a call out post, has stated that it was natural for friends to fight. 

Bovi who maintained that he still has a cordial relationship with I Go Dye, said;

“We are very cool; what are friends for if they don’t disagree and quarrel once in a while.”

https://lailasnews.com/i-go-dye-and-i-are-still-friends-bovi/

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi by OKorowanta: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2018
Get out!
Fighting I go dye just cos he voices out against the oppressed.
Forget say three of us dey speak the same language,
I lost respect for you since then.

13 Likes

Re: I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi by hemartins(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2018
“We are very cool; what are friends for if they don’t disagree and quarrel once in a while.”

Matured mindset.

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi by sketcherJ(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2018
who cares? Like if you do, share if you think they should both go to hell

1 Like 13 Shares

Re: I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi by Codo22(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2018
bull shit
Re: I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi by phameous: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2018
OK... Next >>>
Re: I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi by BrutusOj(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2018
Mtcheew
Re: I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi by Gallantchrist(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2018
Lol

I believe bovi

But d guy no do am well
Re: I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi by dingbang(m): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2018
I go die and bovi, who go win fight? cheesy

Please read my signature, thanks.
Re: I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi by Born2Breed(f): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2018
Lol....Una for fight na, nor b only mouth una go dey get.
Re: I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi by horlatunes: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2018
so why d public stunt? oshiii
Re: I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi by berryford: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2018
Fighto, no fighto

Re: I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi by UBACHE: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2018
CODEDLY ADDRESSED...YOU GUYS ARE ON THE WATCH
Re: I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi by Codo22(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
Nigerian comedian, Bovi, who threatened to beat up his colleague I Go Dye for messing with memories of his late mother and dragging his kids into a call out post, has stated that it was natural for friends to fight. 

Bovi who maintained that he still has a cordial relationship with I Go Dye, said;

https://lailasnews.com/i-go-dye-and-i-are-still-friends-bovi/

fear fear bovi

Re: I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi by seangy4konji: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2018
It no concern me. Ur business
Re: I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi by oshe11: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2018
Bovi sha no get respect oooo

Small Bovi for Area that year com dey wan form okpologba for I Go Dye ba?

He be like say he wan price market

7 Likes

Re: I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi by stevedre: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2018
Reverse psychology. Few people still remember the online royal rumble, for better stuffs to think about.
Re: I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi by Bestchisom(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2018
dingbang:
I go die and bovi, who go win fight? cheesy

Please read my signature, thanks.
Do u mean the pesin that will win the fight is in ur signature?

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi by miqos02(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2018
Lol
Re: I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi by zone51: 10:54am On Sep 22, 2018
Mature mindset cool
Re: I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi by dingbang(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2018
Bestchisom:

Do u mean the pesin that will win the fight is in ur signature?
no. They are two different statements.
Re: I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi by Milan15: 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
so make we fry dodo? shocked
Re: I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi by FitnessHomme: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
Re: I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi by MahatmaGhandi: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
Bovi....SMH

(1) (Reply)

Chikezie Ijeoma: "Sinking Of Boreholes In Rural Communities Is Our Next Project" / Genevieve Nnaji, Monalisa Chinda Weep For Late Sam Loco At Gala Night / Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.