Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (35386 Views)

The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state / Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by damaan(m): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2018
Sh*t
Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by cheta02(m): 8:22am On Sep 22, 2018
MBGN .... Marketing export commodity ! Congrats to Ben Bruce and co.
Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by sureheaven(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2018
shocked
The man who looks like Obama but has the brain of Dino

Saying the man looks like Obama is a disgrace to the United States and Obama’s family at large. shocked
Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2018
Is it this the most beautiful girl in Nigeria?the paint in her face is enough to paint my room
Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by policysamuel(m): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2018
pelicanbeau:
nice...

Guys, celebrate me today as today is my birthday...Sept 22nd

Happy Birthday...

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 22, 2018
pelicanbeau:
nice...

Oya say your AZA!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Egein(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2018
Throwback:
It seems beauty now means hungry and haggard.

Even Ben Bruce would qualify as a beautiful female before this winner.

Are you saying Buhari is a beauty queen?
Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by seaded: 8:37am On Sep 22, 2018
pelicanbeau:
nice...

Happy Birthday, Birthday mate! smiley

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Lovelypet28: 8:38am On Sep 22, 2018
purem:
I want to believe that "the most beautiful" is an irony to this news

The ugliness of this beast made the guy above confused on what he's typing
You called someone's daughter a beast,lol,that was quite harsh
Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Johnosas91: 8:40am On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=mrjaydee post=71414520]Are u thinking what I'm thinking?[/quote
Hmmmmmm...... The ministry is moving well in d other ........hmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Lovelypet28: 8:41am On Sep 22, 2018
Yeecar:

You noticed too?
Yes beautiful but empty upstairs,the last miss universe is a medical doctor,she is beautiful but a lot upstairs,such can not be said for most beautiful nigerian girls.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by AmazingELixir: 8:41am On Sep 22, 2018
grin grin grin

Atleast thankgod it's not flavour that is standing near her.
Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Gabriel004: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2018
goodnessme1:
why are our men always run after ibos girls.
Is because most of we Yoruba ladies are dirty.

Only few like me are always neat,even most of our men always as if am Ibo,then
i will be like why do you ask that,but the answers they always give me breaks my heart.
most of them will say"you have fair skin and neat"

my fellow Yoruba ladies learn from ibos girls,not only learning bad things from them.

The truth is Igbo amaka and some of we yoruba ladies amaka too.
You don't mean it, you mean they should learn from igbo ladies so that the foreigners can tell them that they smell and have body odour. Abeg no carry body odour come my sisters' side o. You have always been wishing to be yoruba, but God no gree. Maybe in your next life sha.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by skinnyzsam(m): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2018
Realberg:

#yourMumuJustStart
you no just get joy for the guy head wetin happen??
Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Henryjr(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2018
mirinda01:
Our common sense senator that lacks common sense.
Who can point out one this guy has done for the people he represents.
we are talking about fashion and u are talking about politics. Are u his constituent? No! We the people of Bayelsa east love him and that's what matters. If u can bring forth ur senator for comparison, I will send u 1gb to start the process here with u.
Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Wheezdom(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2018
pelicanbeau:
nice...

hbd more grease to ur elbows. more flesh to ur chest

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Donspicey: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2018
Why Won't U Be Losing Ur Mind Wen U Re On Cheap Drugs
Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by OyinO: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2018
That has always been his constituency - constituency of WOMEN AFFAIRS. Go to his political constituency at Akassa, and you will come back crying.
Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by boiz2men(m): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2018
Offpoint:
Hey Divay22, it's been long I mention you, cuz you've ignored most of it. I wanna let you know that you the first thing I think about in the morning and you the last when I go to bed.
Even though I stay in your business
You've always kept out of mine.
I wonder what's on your mind
Sometimes they say love is blind
Maybe that's why the first time I dotted your eye
You ain't see the sign.
Or maybe you did
Maybe you like being shoved.
you don't even know you're You are the ink to my paper
What my pen is to my pad
The moral, the very fiber
The whole substance to my inspiration
You are my reason for being
The meaning of my existence
You're fuel to my fire
You're my entire supply
Gas, the match and igniter.
Divay22 The only way that I am able
To stay so stable
Is you're the legs to my table
If you were to break I'd fall on my face
you're essential to me
You're the air I breathe
I believe if you ever leave me
I'd probably have no reason to be
you're sèun to my nairaland
you're lala to my snake
The Aisha to my buhari
The Off to my Point
You're the FCT to my BBQ
You are the word that I'm looking for when
I'm trying to describe how I feel inside
And the right one just won't come to my mind.
You're like the pillar that props me up
The beam that supports me
The wife who never divorced me.
I don't know why I am the Afonja to your ipob
The Tom to your Jerry
now I'm going schizophrenic, I hope you read this and realize what you mean to me and what you're doing today me.....

I don't want nobody says I'm derailing a topic cuz I don't see no topic as important as a lady I've been trailing my whole life.

I gotta stop writing now... I'm losing my mind... I'll paste this everywhere until you reply back

Lol...

U don see the babe?
Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Offpoint: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2018
boiz2men:

Lol...
U don see the babe?
Yeah, for dream.
Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by boiz2men(m): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2018
Offpoint:

Yeah, for dream.

Alright, I go do my juju.. She go reply u soon
Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Offpoint: 9:05am On Sep 22, 2018
boiz2men:

Alright, I go do my juju.. She go reply u soon
No short cut bro, I want it the natural way.
Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by QuickStandard: 9:07am On Sep 22, 2018
She looks ugly, please can someone confirm my doubts?
Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by SSAwhistleblowe: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2018
Maybe they looked at her height and level of intelligence you know she will still be going for miss world ... so maybe the judges felt she was the contestant with the biggest chance at that level.. it’s not all about beauty sometimes some other things too count.. it wasn’t like Agbani was the most beautiful during her time but she had the height and level of intelligence and she won.
Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Mccullum: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2018
goodnessme1:

i will be like why do you ask that,but the answers they always give me breaks my heart.

my fellow Yoruba ladies learn from ibos girls,not only learning bad things from them.

Look at this one pretending and deceiving her self, neatness doesn't peculiar to any tribe, it depends on exposure of ladies and individualistic differences even if you see Hausa girls that exposed and civilized, they'll neat with soft skins. Stop being inferior and rubbishing your self alone without including Yoruba ladies.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by candygist: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2018
Throwback:
It seems beauty now means hungry and haggard.

Even Ben Bruce would qualify as a beautiful female before this winner.
It's not all about beauty in the face man. It's also about confident , intelligence , charisma etc. If you like go and marry a beautiful wife without sense and see how your home will transform .
Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by oluwatodimu1(m): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2018
benben1000:
Igbo women again? Igbo women and beauty are like 5 and 6.

Afonjas are already insulting Ben Bruce because he is associating and promoting Igbos.
Sincerely speaking this lady just long like longitude... everything just flat like deflated tire(she must have had asian heritage)
Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Yinxies(f): 9:19am On Sep 22, 2018
undecided

What is this one saying? Please speak for yourself...

goodnessme1:

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Pepper31(m): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2018
tripplephi:
wow she is LONG.

Hmm long Kee Abi she tall

Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by fellownigerianz(m): 9:26am On Sep 22, 2018
sad which Nigeria please? there are more beautiful girls in my street... sad
Re: Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by myettiallah: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2018
pelicanbeau:
nice...

Happy birthday to u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Helicopter Goes Missing In Borno While Fighting Boko Haram / 2023: Tinubu Lands In Osun, Accompanied By Sen Ajibola Bashir (Picture) / Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.