Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? (54620 Views)

EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker / The USA And The Illuminati / The Illuminati And Reptilian Hybrids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by jabal1: 6:13am On Jul 26, 2010
Iran bans Western secret societies, like SKULL AND BONES and COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS and!!, ROCKEFELLER BROTHERS INSTITUTION!!! UNREAL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBLQbuMWRqk
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by precap2(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2010
jabal1:

Iran bans Western secret societies, like SKULL AND BONES and COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS and!!, ROCKEFELLER BROTHERS INSTITUTION!!! UNREAL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBLQbuMWRqk

Iran is full of drama. How can Ahmedinejab ban the mother that brought him to power.
That's very unrealistic.

Holla!
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by joeycrack: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2010
People make too much of a deal of masonry. In fact the Freemasons are the most charitable and open organisation I know, at least at a low level.

A lot of it is founded on religion, to join you have to believe there is a God and the supposed rituals are no more harmful than your Sunday school bible recitations.
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by Beaf: 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2010
North Korean Illuminati. grin

Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by Beaf: 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2010
African Illuminati. grin

Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by Beaf: 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2010
American and Russian Illuminati. grin

Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by precap2(m): 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2010
@Beaf
There is only one man forming the North Korean Illuminatti. That's instructive enough.
And surely the African Illuminatti should be told that smiling is not against the rule of the game. grin

Holla moi!
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by precap2(m): 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2010
Here they come cheesy

Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by precap2(m): 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2010
Continue shocked

Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by precap2(m): 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2010
who get that!

Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by birdman(m): 6:38am On Aug 17, 2010
Yes they exist. The Illuminati works for itself. It has no concern for any particular race, creed, movement, or nationality. It has Anglo-Saxons, Teutons, Slavs, Latins, Mongolians, Eskimos, Semites, etc. They hold the belief that it is up to man to solve his own crisis without the help of God. This appears to be the Republican party's point of view. There are nine masters called “The Round Table of the Nine.” The Illuminati may be in control here on Earth, but they are mere pawns in the game for the Luciferians. The Illuminati have nurtured a child, Satan's son, who was born on 6 June 1966 at the Dakota House on 72nd Street in New York to the Rothschild/Kennedy families. The Pope was present at the birth and performed satanic necromantic ceremonies. The child was raised by former U.S. president Richard Nixon and now lives in Belgium, where it is hooked up bodily to a computer called `The Beast 3M' or `3666.'"

ol boy man pass man cheesy
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by james1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2010
Uhmmmmmmm.interesting,very interesting.
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by Osama10(m): 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2010
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 19, 2010
F"ck anti-conspiracy theorists! Illuminati exists (what did Tupac mean by kil-luminati, why is Prodigy of mobb deep against the illuminati in the music industry, why is the head of baphomet every where, where the one eye sign, why the symbolism very prevalent), do you guys even understand walt disneys cartoon's agenda, find out what the wizard of oz means.
Now lets digress a little bit, what do you think happened to the world trade center? A steel structure collapsed to the foundation because it was hit by a plane at the top? then why did the solomon buildings close to it collapse still to the foundation? Why havent the U.S gov gotten Osama bin laden? what about him? we havent heard from him in a long while! yeah conspiracy theorists my foot! shut up and think!
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by precap2(m): 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2010
Too many questions, no answer. Need to get the lovely yacht for myself. Could form a new illuminatti inside the 300-sitter conference hall

Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by angryninja: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2010
joeycrack:

A lot of it is founded on religion, to join you have to believe there is a God and the supposed rituals are no more harmful than your Sunday school bible recitations.

How are you so sure about this unless you've experienced it yourself? Be careful mate  grin
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by shotster50(m): 1:02am On Sep 08, 2010
The Illuminati and Free masons only convene whenever Jayz or his affiliates have a new album coming out.
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by Niflheim(m): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2011
Jabal ,just because some one bans all secret societies does not make him a saint,Adolf hitler banned the Freemasons but he did not ban his own cult and the cult that was founded by his closest aides.
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by Niflheim(m): 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2011
Beaf,I have only one question for you.What was Obama doing at the Scottish Rite Center between the 27th and 28th of December 2007,and please don't tell me you do not know what the Scottish rite center is because you will only expose yourself as a man who speaks on topics he is not familiar with, and one more thing,don't say that he went there to visit Father Christmas because that will be the equivalent of a rastafarian going for a Ku Klux Klan meeting.To enter the Scottish Rite Center, mount the podium and speak, you have to be a member of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry or one of it's affiliate bodies like Prine Hall Masonry.Tonight before I sleep I will ask God one question,WHY THE HELL ARE BLACK MEN SO IGNORANT AND WHY ARE THEY SO UNASHAMED TO DISPLAY SUCH A HIGH LEVEL OF IGNIRANCE IN PUBLIC!!!!!!!!
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by Niflheim(m): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2011
The black race can be summarized into 3 basic groups,those who know nothing,those who accept lies for truth and truth for lies and finally those who live in fantasy world.The Illuminati even have a website and yet people still deny their existence?The black race can be summarized into 3 basic groups,those who know nothing,those who accept lies for truth and truth for lies and finally those who live in fantasy world.The Illuminati even have a website and yet people still deny their existence?
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by Nuit50: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2011
Arant nonsense,if u like live in fear. Weather they exist or not i don't care,even a new born child knows that the world is evil,the only thing one should be thinking is how to survive and overcome these evil. Christ had talked of these things and told us not to fear,for me i've casted my fears on my redeemer,JESUS CHRIST.
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by Niflheim(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2011
Nuit 5o, I am a Christian just like you but when I hear statements like "casting all your fears on Jesus"while Obama is busy legalizing gay weddings,Oprah Wimfrey is forming her BLACK GODDESS CULT and members are initiated through the television,I have only one question for you,if you have parents,children, family and friends on this earth feeling the scorching heat of the Egyptian Solar deities bursting on their cheeks and you still claim to be a christian who does not care whether Satan is sleeping in your bedroom with your wife or not then you are the most uninformed ,self centered christian this world will be happy to forget.
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by MistadeRegal(m): 7:21pm On May 16, 2013
The illuminati really do exist. And a time is coming when they will fully take over the world! This beastdid not surprise me at all because they are the final trial for all those who say they LOVE JESUS. This may not be what most Christians will want to hear but it is the FACT! It is from this that the Scriptures will be fulfilled that "Whosoever saves his soul shall lose it and whosoever lose it shall find it!" It might sound ridiculous to some but seeking to save yourself the pains will make you give to the mark and simple your name is out of the BOOK OF LIFE! While the only way to escape is to ENDURE! Whosoever endureth till the END THE SAME SHALL BE SAVED.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills / Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria / President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.