Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club (38971 Views)

Photos From Wizkid Made In Lagos Concert 2018 / Nollywood Actress, Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club / Photos From Wizkid’s Afrorepublik Festival At The 02 Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Amberon1: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
Pls can you show me where she asked wizkid for money? Most of you just support blindly.
yeyerolling:
Close ya leg dem no go close. Anytin u get bear it. From the chats wizkid cares about his kid while she wants love and money. Which mr savage wizkid no send
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
nawtyme:
I don't understand something in this whole saga. Which one annoys the fans more, is it that Wizkid does not want the lady or that he doesn't take care of his child?
From what I have read so far, he provides for the boy (although it comes late most often) but he does not want to have a relationship with the woman.

Why can't she move on?
Seriously me I’m confused sef. Even the babymama is confused as to why she’s pissed sef.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Aniacs(m): 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
She didn't make Wizkid this popular and rich that's one reason why he doesn't care about her and he knows he can do without her because she hasn't done anything other girls can't do, he assumes she came for the money and fame there by warranting the name "Money hungry hoe"

It's a pity that Shola is passing through all these because of the love she has for Wizkid that he couldn't return
but Wizkid is too engrossed with his love for money to know who truly cares about his success and takes necessary permissions from him to do the needful

I remembered when she said Wizkid disflowered her and made her like that
but truth be told Wizkid and shola are gradually reducing the self esteem their child would have amongst his peers

it's best to be Godly, what do we expect from a non God fearing family, some are saying Davido is a good father having some Care and Time for his children, it's good he's like that, but we should equally expect worse from him
it takes God intervention to manage a home and make it a point of admiration

there's no fantasy that is not vanity

NS. women should follow and love "God fearing men" and not "Money loving men" because they are capable of shattering your loving heart.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Newboss(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
nawtyme:
I don't understand something in this whole saga. Which one annoys the fans more, is it that Wizkid does not want the lady or that he doesn't take care of his child?
From what I have read so far, he provides for the boy (although it comes late most often) but he does not want to have a relationship with the woman.

Why can't she move on?
People like you are the reason politicians take Nigerians for granted. angry

Is it that you never see that the lady practically beg Wizkid for every single penny he spends on that kid? angry

That is what Nigerian politicians do to Nigerians. angry Their own responsibilities practically becomes a favour that they're doing their ward. angry

1 Like

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by RexTramadol1: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
I agree wit wiz buh dnt support d shiiii

U cnt kip stalking me bikonu
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
Amberon1:
Pls can you show me where she asked wizkid for money? Most of you just support blindly.
stop quoting me

1 Like

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by akinszz: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
People shouldn't quick to judge or take sides ... What if the child is not wizkid's... Some ladies do have unprotected sex with multiple partners and force the pregnancy on one mumu among the partners... I think we should just observe and face our business ... Abi did they inform us when the kerewawa was getting sweet... So they should deal with it...

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0zfxBl0PyE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5rRDkq66is

1 Like

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by missyQween(f): 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
Pitokwe:

I wish what that kid did to the lady happen to u too.

Receive sense!

Are you okay or you just want me to notice you ?

Did you see me supporting the baby mama or wizkid ? I was only talking about wizkid and a fan.

Try to learn how to read very well.
BTW.
I pray that your prayer goes back to you

1 Like

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Tedpgrass: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
"The chronicles of Wiz baby mamas....
Season 3 Episode 5 "
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I beg leave the young man alone...
Most of the backlash is from a position of envy.

Those who understand the dynamics of being a popstar of sorts soon realise that all that glitters is not gold.
He appears rich is not to say the pay is heavy not with all the expenses alongside organising deals.

So cut the guy some slack!!

So any baby mama who has not contributed a farthing or sourced a project/deal for Wiz, should simply shut it!!!

If you can't help him but would rather hound/manipulate him into a relationship of sorts...
And when the tide is not in your favour, calling him out on SM to mess his brand is what you resort to, even the children you're supposedly fighting for, will grow up one day to curse you as their father's enemies.

** Nuff drama**
Wiz abeg please draw up some plans with these girls and live in peace.
Get a tight, very tight plan drawn up!! Get the figures right and not exaggerated as the Alabama girl tried.

I see people talking ishhh...
Where were you when Davido was busy buying Chioma a porsche or the private jet?? Why didn't Imade or her sister get a Merc??

All fingers are not equal!! Please stop comparing the boys please. Yes Wiz can improve on his parenting skills but let's support our own, correct in love and not tear them down!!

The world is watching!!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by ikezuora4689(m): 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
nawtyme:

Why can't she move on?
forget that money hungry hoe... playing the victim card....she won turn wizkid to married man

1 Like

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by nawtyme: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
Newboss:
People like you are the reason politicians take Nigerians for granted. angry

Is it that you never see that the lady practically beg Wizkid for every single penny he spends on that kid? angry

That is what Nigerian politicianspoliticians do to Nigerians. angry Their own responsibilities practically becomes a favour that they're doing their ward. angry
Oga close your mouth and stop telling lies. How many times did you see "Thank you, I got the money from Gbenga" without seeing a preceeding text asking for the money?
How many times did you see him paying for their things including fights and other things without her asking?
One occasion he delayed because of whatever reason and you with your block head has concluded that she has to practically beg him for money.
Please don't mention me again.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
itspzpics:
cheesy

See more sexy photos of Actress Kemi >>>> HERE

She wrote ;
to do wetin?? Bikiaful oo
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Milan15: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin grin fan koor,fan ni
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by teepain: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
nawtyme:

Why can't she move on?

Bro, what is bad is bad! Why must his provision for his son always come late when he is financially capable.

What stops him from giving a standing instruction to his bank to always a monthly amount for the young boy's upkeep.

I love whizkid but he ain't acting right in the circumstance. What is all the mullah for if your kids can't enjoy it?
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Bambambiglo: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
nawtyme:

Why can't she move on?

Million dollar question!

All these people saying thrash about wiz are just selfish and self centered like the said baby mama who wants to use her child to black mail wiz emotionally angry

1 Like

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Pitokwe(m): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
undecided
missyQween:

Are you okay or you just want me to notice you ?

Did you see me supporting the baby mama or wizkid ? I was only talking about wizkid and a fan.

Try to learn how to read very well.
BTW.
I pray that your prayer goes back to you

Notice me?
Are you Mother Theresa?
Or Mama Charlie?

The Fan said what right!

This is weekend oo. Ma se le se o

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Newboss(m): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
nawtyme:

Oga close your mouth and stop telling lies. How many times did you see "Thank you, I got the money from Gbenga" without seeing a preceeding text asking for the money?
How many times did you see him paying for their things including fights and other things without her asking?
One occasion he delayed because of whatever reason and you with your block head has concluded that she has to practically beg him for money.
Please don't mention me again.
Guy do you even read anything to understand it? angry

It took real struggle to get those stuffs you're talking about from the nigga. angry

Guy, abeg don't mention me again without going back and reading the chats with your brain open. angry
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Deji63: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
God bless this lady. If you sleep with a girl make sure that even if you want to leave, use every means possible to do so without hurting her feelings to avoid animosity or curse. If you don't want a child with a woman avoid having one by using protection . Simple.
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by TemmyT002(m): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
How much is a fan?
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by geezynoni: 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
Who is kemi afolabi?
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Amberon1: 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
Stop saying rubbish.
yeyerolling:
stop quoting me
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by purplekayc(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
yvelchstores:
For the sake of the yoruba populace, thank God for Davido on your behalf. The world for say na so yoruba men be. Davido is clearly not like the other guy
how do you know this?
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Fxwarrior: 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
itspzpics:
A beautiful nollywood actress Kemi Afolabi has withdrawn her membership from wizkid fans due to baby mama saga.

Read what she wrote below

News via praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-kemi-afolabi-withdraws-membership-wizkid-fans-club/

Op you call this balloon 'beautiful'? Your sense of humour is very epic. grin
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
LyfeJennings:
God will bless U for this Kemi
Wizzy, Oloriburuku omo kekere.
Shebi U want to chop life
Keep chopping it
God will pay U back in the same way U did that girl wrong
Oloshi oloko wiwo
Alaye baje

You are a fool. What wrong did he do? For refusing to be a gold mine to a gold digger who only knows how fùck but can't get a life of her own?
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Million dollar question!

All these people saying thrash about wiz are just selfish and self centered like the said baby mama who wants to use her child to black mail wiz emotionally angry

Yeah. If I were wiz, I won't give her jack and heaven won't drop. She should go get a job. Wizkid no be the first to give girl belle and certainly he won't be the last.
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by missyQween(f): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
Pitokwe:
undecided
Notice me? Are you Mother Theresa? Or Mama Charlie?
The Fan said what right!
This is weekend oo. Ma se le se o

I think I have made my point. That's all that matters.
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
Amberon1:
Stop saying rubbish.
she asked for capital for her business. Asked for car.
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Benekruku(m): 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
nawtyme:

Don't be angry oo. Please can you specifically say why you hate him?

After reading his chat with his baby mama, could read his personality and was far from what I use to believe he was

Look at the way he is dissing his baby mamas

David is in same shoes and he guns.

Respects each of his kids and baby mamas
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
nawtyme:

Why can't she move on?

She must have decided to move on else she wouldn't have posted all she posted. But moving on, wizkid still needs to do his fatherly role or he should just tell the lady to change the name of the small boy from Balogun to her father's name simple.

If you call yourself a father care like a father.
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Myself2(m): 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
nawtyme:

Why can't she move on?

No mind am

Will she say in all honesty, that the moment she laid eyes on Wizkid ,that she felt she had seen her ideal man for marriage or Wizkid first tell am say him na husband material ni Shey she no first know say Wizkid na igbo smoking small boy ?? How can dat wan be a husband material
Wizkid has done no wrong as he never pretended to be what all these gold-digging lazy girls are trying to force him to become

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Faithia Balogun In Wig At Harrysong Concert [PICS] / Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 / Davido Causes Traffic Jam In Ghana As Fans Go Gaga For Him - ( Pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.