Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club (38966 Views)

Photos From Wizkid Made In Lagos Concert 2018 / Nollywood Actress, Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club / Photos From Wizkid’s Afrorepublik Festival At The 02 Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by LyfeJennings(m): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
Xda59:

You are a fool. What wrong did he do? For refusing to be a gold mine to a gold digger who only knows how fùck but can't get a life of her own?

It goes beyond money
Well like U right said,I'm a fool
What do I know
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by nawtyme: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
Benekruku:

After reading his chat with his baby mama, could read his personality and was far from what I use to believe he was

Look at the way he is dissing his baby mamas

David is in same shoes and he guns.

Respects each of his kids and baby mamas

So you saw one person's account and drew a conclusion about his personality, right? OK, let agree on that.
Did you read where he said she had been abusing him when he was a nobody?
Did you also pick out that he takes care of his son, but doesn't want to have a relationship with the lady?
Davido is from a rich family and can do things the way he likes. Wizkid is not.
You are the type that would hate a person based on the testimony of his enemy, a sign of an immature man.
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by nawtyme: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
tamethem:

She must have decided to move on else she wouldn't have posted all she posted. But moving on, wizkid still needs to do his fatherly role or he should just tell the lady to change the name of the small boy from Balogun to her father's name simple.

If you call yourself a father care like a father.
Where did you find this impression that he doesn't perform his fatherly role. The lady is angry that Wizkid does not want to have a relationship with her and you are talking about fatherly role.
He provides for the boy, pays for their trips and takes care of the rent. He is not always there with the kid, and you know why.
He delayed in signing the consent Form Because she took their issues to blogs. Nonetheless, that boy will not die if he doesn't travel abroad.
So what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by xtervaganza(m): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oloshi olosho, what has our fandom brought him? Bleached pig smelly bastard
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Bamid1nonly: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
Abeg make una leave my guy wizzy alone ooo��
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
nawtyme:

Where did you find this impression that he doesn't perform his fatherly role. The lady is angry that Wizkid does not want to have a relationship with her and you are talking about fatherly role.
He provides for the boy, pays for their trips and takes care of the rent. He is not always there with the kid, and you know why.
He delayed in signing the consent Form Because she took their issues to blogs. Nonetheless, that boy will not die if he doesn't travel abroad.
So what are you saying?

You are right but you know there is more to being a father than paying school fees. Small things like what Davido does matter. Do you think Davido too doesn't pay school fees and pay for trips and pay for rent? Anyone can do that for anyone even the ppl you have never met just wanting to be of help to ppl.

Wizkid does not want a relationship with her, so being friendly with her is a sin, respecting her is a sin. Davido has a good relationship with his baby mamas and still the world knows he is only inlove with Chioma.
I'm not crucifying Wizkid I'm just saying for the sake and the love for his kids he should be at peace with the ladies. Is it Shola alone that complains what about the non Nigerian girl too.

My guy if you have a kid that you love you will understand what I'm saying.

Just for the kids not their mothers.
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by nawtyme: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
tamethem:

You are right but you know there is more to being a father than paying school fees. Small things like what Davido does matter. Do you think Davido too doesn't pay school fees and pay for trips and pay for rent? Anyone can do that for anyone even the ppl you have never met just wanting to be of help to ppl.

Wizkid does not want a relationship with her, so being friendly with her is a sin, respecting her is a sin. Davido has a good relationship with his baby mamas and still the world knows he is only inlove with Chioma.
I'm not crucifying Wizkid I'm just saying for the sake and the love for his kids he should be at peace with the ladies. Is it Shola alone that complains what about the non Nigerian girl too.

My guy if you have a kid that you love you will understand what I'm saying.

Just for the kids not their mothers.
Read the chat you would find that she was not nice to Wizkid before he blew. So why the change in attitude to a caring one?
Davido is from a rich home, so he has all the time in the world to do as he likes. If he decides not to work again he has an inheritance waiting for him nonetheless. Wizkid is from a very poor home, so he has to hustle like a mad man to keep himself in the game, so he doesn't have the luxury of time davido enjoys.
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by stuffs4me(m): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
nawtyme:
I don't understand something in this whole saga. Which one annoys the fans more, is it that Wizkid does not want the lady or that he doesn't take care of his child?
From what I have read so far, he provides for the boy (although it comes late most often) but he does not want to have a relationship with the woman.

Why can't she move on?

The reason is very simple. She doesn't want to work but wants to live in a N2million house and lavish money every where.

She was in it for the money.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Vince77(m): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
She looks like a balloon � therefore wizkid just lost a balloon �
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by nawtyme: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
stuffs4me:

The reason is very simple. She doesn't want to work but wants to live in a N2million house and lavish money every where.

She was in it for the money.
I don't think that is the case, because she has a job.
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:15am On Sep 23, 2018
nawtyme:
I don't understand something in this whole saga. Which one annoys the fans more, is it that Wizkid does not want the lady or that he doesn't take care of his child?
From what I have read so far, he provides for the boy (although it comes late most often) but he does not want to have a relationship with the woman.

Why can't she move on?

Bros na so all those ogbanje girls dey do.. Xpecially if God jus dey bless you!
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Pitokwe(m): 7:20am On Sep 23, 2018
missyQween:

I think I have made my point.
That's all that matters.

The point seem useless.
Just needed to let u know. cool
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Mryacks: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2018
nawtyme:

Why can't she move on?

Exactly. I think most women are just pained at the way he treats the woman with disregard and lack of affection not necessarily that he does not take care of the kid. They can relate to it even though its not them wearing the shoe. There is no way in hell he will neglect to take care of his son (too rich not to anyway) contrary to what all these social warriors and commentators will want to have us believe..
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by missyQween(f): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2018
Pitokwe:

The point seem useless. Just needed to let u know. cool
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Merlin And Arthur Are Getting - Photos / BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) / Fans Term Bassey And Debie-Rise Cute Photos 'Pre-Wedding Pictures'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.