Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) (32542 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Casts His Vote (Photos) / Osun Election: PDP's Adeleke Casts His Vote, Commends INEC / Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Austin4lif: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2018
Ikpewe:
HIM DONE CAST HIM DEFEAT.
i will remind you tomorow on your post. APC will be defeated. the dancing senator defeated APC before and he will continue to defeat them.
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by emmangrace: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2018
richidinho:
cry
Godbless our incoming governor, very gentle but rich
Riches he worked for?

1 Like

Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by mrjaydee(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2018
zinnyzee:
Side cheek?
no be only side cheeks..na yansh cheeks
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Blessed200016: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2018
If Adeleke enter (win), na toilet
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by candygist: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Awwwww I love him already kiss kiss kiss it will be an honor to be osun's state governor's side chick cool

Olosho everywhere . Another shola in the making
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by ultravires(m): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2018
priceactionx:
How? I thought accreditation before vote casting. Hope this is not old pics during his senatorial bye elections.

gone are the days of accreditation before voting, it's now done simultaneously

1 Like

Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 22, 2018
mrjaydee:
no be only side cheeks..na yansh cheeks
Lolz... I no fit laugh abeg.
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 22, 2018
EngrOgunrinola1:
Babe are you
??
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by oilofgladness1(m): 10:14am On Sep 22, 2018
Osun liberator dance ur way to the top sir,i wan be like you.Edo south be ready.
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by DTaj: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2018
He’s the dead party’s candidate; the dancing nincompoop. He has lost already!

This is the trademark of their party, PDP:

1. They raise false alarm about everything before the election.
2. They tell unintelligent lies.
3. They share fake results on social media (twitter, Facebook, Nairaland, etc) during the election.
4. They continue to shout “we are leading comfortably”, “we have won already”, etc.
5. INEC announces real, official results, a day after the election, and they lose scandalously!
6. They return to social media, shouting this time: “APC rigged the election”, “INEC colluded with APC”, and other stupid, pain-induced (a la Ayo Fayose’s pain, lol) reactions.
7. They go to the election petition tribunal, paying SANs millions of naira to defend their watery claims; and they still lose at the tribunal.
8. Game ends...

1 Like

Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 22, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Awwwww I love him already kiss kiss kiss it will be an honor to be osun's state governor's side chick cool
. Won't you mind being my wife?
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Orpe7(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2018
Was expecting a moonwalk video of him sliding away
African Micheal Jackson grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Orpe7(m): 10:29am On Sep 22, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Preeek fall on u
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2018
ultravires:

gone are the days of accreditation before voting, it's now done simultaneously
Oh. I never knew that.
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Cajal(m): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2018
Ikpewe:
HIM DONE CAST HIM DEFEAT.
.....no manifesto other than dancing
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by yourstruly123(m): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Why are you so stupid.
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Millenniumlady(f): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2018
yourstruly123:
Why are you so stupid.
It takes one to quote one.
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by centoke30(m): 10:58am On Sep 22, 2018
Sall:
Thought INIC barn the use of mobile phone and all cameras
they are called INEC, and they banned the use of phone inside the cubicle not in the polling unit
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Alimiyemi(m): 11:09am On Sep 22, 2018
nna e,i kno say na "like" u want...n i don kukuma giv una wink cheesy grin
Humblega:
As today is Osun day......we should be expecting loads of news from osun states

* Oyetola had his accreditation few minutes ago

** Omisore arrives his polling unit at Ife with his wife

** card reader fails to read Adeleke's card
**Cash rains at Polling units in Osogbo

**thurgs cart away many ballot boxes at Ede

** Pdp announces dat apc has started rigging
**Apc in early lead
**Inec anounces apc has d winner
** Pdp candidate, adeleke rejected the outcome

** Pdp approaches court for nullification of the result

As it usually is in Nigeria.....I try na....
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Alimiyemi(m): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2018
I no wan knw hw e go happen,,,APC don win 4 sure cool
Austin4lif:
i will remind you tomorow on your post. APC will be defeated. the dancing senator defeated APC before and he will continue to defeat them.
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by holluphemydavid(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2018
Imole de
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by igwefivestar(m): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2018
xtophy1:
Him suppose ''dance-cast' nah...

please, today is Saturday, my ppl in d University of betting, particularly in the faculty of bet9ja... I have a missing script and my supervisor said i must pay for him to check my script 4 me. Help me with anything to have.. my matric number is 5557511...Just help a course mate pls
. Z6Z8XN9, tank me later grin grin grin
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by cadesky(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2018
kehinde1588:
He shouldn't waste his vote johr. He should just cast the vote for his counterpart. APC all the way
U no get problem my sister, it's ur life�
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by xtophy1(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2018
igwefivestar:
. Z6Z8XN9, tank me later grin grin grin
code expired
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by igwefivestar(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
xtophy1:
code expired
sorry is a misstake Z6Z8XN9L
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by xtophy1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
igwefivestar:
sorry is a misstake Z6Z8XN9L
thanks bro... actually, i wish i can play dat slip...i was soliciting 4 fund
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by exlink10(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
Election time

Everybody wants to be relevant

Naija we hail thee
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by JamesTPhillips: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by AmazingELixir: 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin grin grin

Diswan wae na F9 wae the dancing senator blast for WAEC make em no go thumb print for SDP thinking say na PDP ooh!

Please nobody should quote me I'm not feeling fine tongue
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Yhelay(m): 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
Millenniumlady:

hello babe, I like what I'm seeing on ur DP
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by femi4: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
Millenniumlady:
melo gan lara e
Re: Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) by Chrisenwa: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
Shey INEC said no phones and camera devices in the poling booth?!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Passes 2016 Budget / Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection / LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.