Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote (22520 Views)

Guber Election: Peter Obi And His Wife Cast Their Vote (photos) / Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC / Mamoth Crowd Turn Out For Yahaya Bello Group In Bauchi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by Rilwayne001: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
meforyou1:
go to sokoto or kano or katsina and claim u are a yoruba muslim. Even in abuja, yorubas are not allowed to pray at the national mosque

This total bullcrap. Who cares whatever or however some bigoted slowpokes see Yoruba Muslim? My point is, why should their stupidity bother anyone? Are they God for then to determine who the real Muslim is?

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by ufuosman(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
Them try
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by Jaqenhghar: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oblang:

Why should an average Yoruba loose sleep over what Hausa/Fulani decide to believe? Are they the founder of Muslim? After all there are certain christian denominations that does not marry from another christian denomination. Jehovah's witnesses don't marry other Christians, they call them christiandom...
Mr. Man try to understand nah. I didnt ask anyone to lose sleep. Some people are denying that it doesnt happen ne. Im trying to set the record straight. Whether they lose sleep or not is not my business

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by Milan15: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin grin
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by meforyou1(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
Sarkin:
shameless ipob fish head. who told you that?
ayotolla yoruba muslim, i know that. Show us a picture of you praying at the national mosque abuja not osogbo central mosque

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by Jaqenhghar: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
Sarkin:
lol.
You're a chronic liar and you know, it's not actually up to anyone to detect a fake or real muslim. Once you perform the tenets of Islam according to Islam; you're a Muslim, even if the king of Saudi Arabia says otherwise.
Muslims don't consult people or imams like Christians always do, that you must go to church, over your pastor to make waves.
This is above man, but s relationship with God Almighty.
Oga we are not discussing christianity here. Im Stating what happens. I dont care what is written in your Koran either. Im just stating what I see that happens around me. I have given one example , you say na lie. Does that story sound lile something that was cooked up? Same way Arabs dont consider blacks as true muslims. I have lived in Kano the mosque where Arabs and lebanese pray is different . Even their burial grounds are different. In the Kano I knew one Arab man who was my neighbour. In the over 20 years I have never seen that man join other Hausas to pray

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by meforyou1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
Omololu001:
seun has to start closing some account, cause the trash most of you dumb people do type is so irritating.
says someone who cant make a valid point
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by Jaqenhghar: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
meforyou1:
ayotolla yoruba muslim, i know that. Show us a picture of you praying at the national mosque abuja not osogbo central mosque
Don't mind him. When there is a riot his hausa muslim brothers will still slaughter him or set him ablaze

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by Sarkin: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Oga we are not discussing christianity here. Im Stating what happens. I dont care what is written in your Koran either. Im just stating what I see that happens around me. I have given one example , you say na lie. Does that story sound lile something that was cooked up? Same way Arabs dont consider blacks as true muslims. I have lived in Kano the mosque where Arabs and lebanese pray is different . Even their burial grounds are different. In the Kano I knew one Arab man who was my neighbour. In the over 20 years I have never seen that man join other Hausas to pray
I am telling you that no man has the ability to tell another Man that he's not a true Muslim.
If that happens; he's a lunatic.
Imagine black Americans telling Africans that they are not real blacks; that's madness.
If what you say it's true; that's their loads of problems, that's their say.
You people think Yorubas are have a kinda loyalty to the northerners; you always see that online. But in reality, the real world, things are not as you think.
You people really underestimate our prowess... But unfortunately, that's a weakness on your hand, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by front4line: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
dazzlingd:

the Arab people wey get religion sef no like blacks
and the Jews are in love with Africa ba ?

Everyday foolishness of Igbos on NL be like Zeeworld

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by Sarkin: 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
meforyou1:
what do you wan to affirm with that?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by meforyou1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Its true nah. I am not IPOB. I lived in the north. I hear Hausa fluently. You dont allow them lead prayers . I lie? Then I hear the stuff you say about them. When Ganduje gave his daughter to Ajumobi 's son I heard the talk nah. I was in my cousin's office. The hausas there were foaming at the mouth. I remember one Hajiya who explicitly said loudly (and they all agreed with her) that any people south of river Niger are infidels (arna) and and muslim north of the Niger are true muslims thays why a true muslim must never give his daighter to yorubas no matter how well they claim to know Islam. This is one of many instances. If you want to hear more Ill be happy to share. Fortunately I speak Hausa fluently people even mistake me fpr a muslim
God bless you forever. Dont mind those guys. I grew up in d north and i live in abuja
I work in central area. Every friday, u see my hausa fulani colleagues treking to central mosque to pray, while my yoruba muslims will be entering taxi to go to yoruba mosque. Why?
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by Oblang(m): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Mr. Man try to understand nah. I didnt ask anyone to lose sleep. Some people are denying that it doesnt happen ne. Im trying to set the record straight. Whether they lose sleep or not is not my business

The way u guys say it like its a big deal. Una no dey learn to dey separate religion from politics. Who their endorsement of Yoruba Muslim epp?
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by meforyou1(m): 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
kelvyn7:

Kwarra State nko?
is kwara in south west?
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by Jaqenhghar: 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
Sarkin:
I am telling you that no man has the ability to tell another Man that he's not a true Muslim.
Imagine black Americans telling Africans that they are not real blacks; that's madness.
You people think Yorubas are have a kinda loyalty to the northerners; you always see that online. But in reality, the real world, things are not as you think.
You people really underestimate our prowess... But unfortunately, that's a weakness on your hand, bro.
"No man has the abil"
I am not arguing that with you. I am sinply telling you what happens where I lived ... what I saw and heard you said Im a chronic liar . or you want me to see something and keep quiet because of your feelings?

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by Oblang(m): 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
meforyou1:
God bless you forever. Dont mind those guys. I grew up in d north and i live in abuja
I work in central area. Every friday, u see my hausa fulani colleagues treking to central mosque to pray, while my yoruba muslims will be entering taxi to go to yoruba mosque. Why?

U will get an answer after u are able to tell why someone who there is a catholic church in front of his house will travel several km to attend an Anglican Church...
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by Jaqenhghar: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oblang:

The way u guys say it like its a big deal. Una no dey learn to dey separate religion from politics. Who their endorsement of Yoruba Muslim epp?
Its not a big deal but you should know where you stand with people at all times.
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by meforyou1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
Sarkin:
what do you wan to affirm with that?
shebi u say u yoruba muslim pray at national mosque abuja, which i know is a big lie. Show us proof. Only 1 picture
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by Angelb4: 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
Pontaboki:
Afonjas and Hijab are 5 and 6

Far better than flat heads' unclothedness

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by pentax(m): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
kelvyn7:

Kwarra State nko?
North central
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by pentax(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
Mylana87:
All south west states has Muslim majority except ondo n ekiti...get it
Oyo state where I come from and live does not
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by meforyou1(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oblang:

U will get an answer after u are able to tell why someone who there is a catholic church in front of his house will travel several km to attend an Anglican Church...
we agree christains have different denominations. But shebi u say religion of peace is 1. Why will u spend money and waste your time travelling halfway the city when the national mosque is a stone throw away. Abi national mosque has sect? Are they izalla or sunni or shia?
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by meforyou1(m): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
Angelb4:

Far better than flat heads' unclothedness
who do ashi, both coded and uncoded, pass your sisters?
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by Sannisege: 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
Awol1:
Vote anybody but never vote APC
Save this advice for your fellow Igbos
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
meforyou1:
shebi u say u yoruba muslim pray at national mosque abuja, which i know is a big lie. Show us proof. Only 1 picture

You don’t go to mosque for Jumuah to take picture. It is purely spiritual and personal service
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by Sarkin: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
meforyou1:
and how do you differentiate from a picture?
You ipob folks are really hilarious.
Muslims pray anywhere.
That's the only answer I'm giving you.
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by Sarkin: 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

"No man has the abil"
I am not arguing that with you. I am sinply telling you what happens where I lived ... what I saw and heard you said Im a chronic liar . or you want me to see something and keep quiet because of your feelings?
you see things the way they aren't.
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by Dicksonpal: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
Sarkin:
I have come to think, you like anything argument and most times you do them blindly, you stating a logical reasoning, logical reasoning is different from reality. Either way I am not saying you are wrong

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by omasohan(m): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
One thing I learnt from this pictures is that, 'ELECTIONS ARE NOT WON ON SOCIAL MEDIA'.

The vast majority of the people here are the elderly.

What the youths do is shout and wail on SOCIAL networks, When voting starts you won't see them.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote by Firebomber: 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
Mosesm:

FALSE. Those that popularize and using hijab are the most educated one really, on university campuses. Actually a head covering or Iborun or Ipele is a standard decent Yoruba woman dressing even xtians wear it. Yorubas are very close to Arabs in many cultural attitude and linguistics . Aiye la ba Ifa aiye la ba Imole, osangangan ni igbagbo wo ile de.

I once told you to stop displaying your ignorance online,

which yoruba are close to Arab? Slave looking for way to link my beautiful tribe with there slave master.

Well i guess you are ready to list those culture and linguistic that are close to Arab. Mtcheew.

And continue with your aye laba ye trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel / Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha / 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.