Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

#osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) (18884 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Casts His Vote (Photos) / Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by Mmlanrehh(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
Hope he voted for himself grin

With the way he was looking at the ballot paper makes me wonder if he truly voted him self
Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by greatID: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2018
vena92:
The Incoming Governor.
Congratulations Sir.
dreamer
Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by oo5050: 11:42am On Sep 22, 2018
SoftP:
So, this one self still get hope grin

With the rubbish aregbesola and his APC cohort did to Osun state workers..

Posterity will not forgive anyone who still sell their votes and conscience for just a spoon of porridge.

U can imagine the number of govt workers whose salary were siphoned

Oyetola called it modulation. I pity some people.
Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by olawalepopoola: 11:45am On Sep 22, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I hope he didn't sell his vote? I hope he voted his conscience?
For your mind
Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by FitnessAndGoodL: 11:47am On Sep 22, 2018
cool
Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by Olamiz: 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
gGGODDd:
And so the All Progressive Congress has this again. I congratulate Him in advance
. I want the PDP to suffer the oppression they melted out on Nigeria for 16yrs, when they thought Nigeria was all abt them. APC has come to stay. I don't want PDP states to be more than 5 as at the end of next year general election and I am certain my state Delta must be delivered to the APC presidential carpet next year. As for Oyetola the APC candidate I say congratulations to him and I wish him a prosperous regime in governing osun state.

Ṣeé hin mouth... OniYeye
Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
Na PDP d guy vote
Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by gGGODDd(m): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
Olamiz:

Ṣeé hin mouth... OniYeye
your findus melentus
Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
masterplan303:
You no fit win grin..no be curse

If he doesn't, who will?

Is it Omisore who is shallow or Michael Jackson Adeleke?
Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by subcbouy: 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
gGGODDd:
And so the All Progressive Congress has this again. I congratulate Him in advance
. I want the PDP to suffer the oppression they melted out on Nigeria for 16yrs, when they thought Nigeria was all abt them. APC has come to stay. I don't want PDP states to be more than 5 as at the end of next year general election and I am certain my state Delta must be delivered to the APC presidential carpet next year. As for Oyetola the APC candidate I say congratulations to him and I wish him a prosperous regime in governing osun state.
Amen from Gov Ewoaria
Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by Seunkings02(m): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
Nbote:
Why is he staring at d ballot paper like he can't find his name on d list
He really don't want to do a great mistake by voting for PDP.... Lol
Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by aydelicious: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
gGGODDd:
All Progressive Congress has this again. I congratulate Him in advance. APC has come to stay and I am certain my state Delta must be delivered to the APC presidential carpet next year. As for Oyetola the APC candidate I say congratulations to him and I wish him a prosperous regime in governing osun state.
Alright ooh
Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by deebrownneymar: 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
So the APC candidate has a name? Didn't know.
Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by Oseromo3: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by Tareq1105: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
masterplan303:

Dey there dey deceive yourself, he don win.
Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by Tareq1105: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
Mmlanrehh:

With the way he was looking at the ballot paper makes me wonder if he truly voted him self

He did.

It's all these unserious partiiiieesss that make the list of parties to be long.

To me, we are not suppose to have more than 7 parties in this election.

I hope we would not have 91 candidates for presidential next year. It will create confusion.
Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by Omonaijani: 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by 77up(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
masterplan303:
how market o grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by masterplan303(m): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2018
77up:
how market o grin cheesy
Market they o grin grin grin
Re: #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) by masterplan303(m): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2018
masterplan303:
I talk am grin cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos / Soldiers Detain NAN Photojournalist At EFCC Convocation / APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.