Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures (36771 Views)

Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me / Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce / Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
Shut up ur gutter mouth,oh,so u are pained?..when u were running ur mouth like a dirty tap water,u did not kn,so insults pains u?..
ikezuora4689:
lol... coming from the most ugliest gal in naira land....u said hungry broke lol...I don't ask people for airtime...I don't depend on anybody for my upkeep...I don't sit down in my house waiting for someone to come and marry me and take care of me...so babe am not broke..check urself well..u called me kid...u wey don old wetin u still dey do for ur papa house...oh am sorry...u are waiting for one guy with rang Rover sport to come and marry u.... continue waiting...u may end up as my babe mama
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by ikezuora4689(m): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
Simplep:
Shut up ur gutter mouth,oh,so u are pained?..when u were running ur mouth like a dirty tap water,u did not kn,so insults pains u?..
lol insult pain me laughing out loud.....see them money hungry hoes
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
lipsrsealed
RICHOLAC:
cry cry kiss Heiyaa! but mere looking at your profile all I could see is pretty lady, Except you are having an inferior perception about your person.
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oh,so beccause u sell earpiece in traffic,u tink u hv arrived?,bringg it on fool,i hav maximum tym to spare
ikezuora4689:
lol insult pain me laughing out loud.....see them money hungry hoes
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by ikezuora4689(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=Simplep post=71430902]Oh,so beccause u sell earpiece in traffic,u tink u hv arrived?,bringg it on fool,i hav maximum tym to spare[/quotelolzz....me earpiece...u don't knw who u are talking to....I can feed ur entire generation]
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by ikezuora4689(m): 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
Simplep:
Oh,so beccause u sell earpiece in traffic,u tink u hv arrived?,bringg it on fool,i hav maximum tym to spare
lolzz...me earpiece...u don't knw who u are taking to..I can feed ur entire generations
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by ikezuora4689(m): 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
Simplep:
and try to find someone to tag ur life on as usual... because u looking tartared and unkept
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by crunchyg: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
Joystark:

Hope you have an oyibo mum?
No
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by crunchyg: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
tongue
fancy4eve:
including ur sisters
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by crunchyg: 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
cool
12345baba:
even ur lovely sisters, cousins and u having been bleeping monkeys and chimps. i sorry for u o
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by crunchyg: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
lalababy:

your wretched black assed mother included
You fine small sha
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by crunchyg: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
lalababy:

your wretched black assed mother included

You fine small sha
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by crunchyg: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
wheenie:

ur very right like ur mom.. the mother of all monkeys that I saw in my nightmare last night
kiss
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by crunchyg: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
fancy4eve:
including ur sisters
angry angry
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by crunchyg: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Nigga it is spelt "write" and not "right"... Go and learn how to spell and type correct sentences first before you think of getting married to "Oyibo"....
Get lost
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
crunchyg:
That's why I have always wanted to marry Oyibo, all these naija girls are nothing but monkeys and chimpanzees

Naija girls nah dogs
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
ikezuora4689:
and try to find someone to tag ur life on as usual... because u looking tartared and unkept
Yeye dey smell,look who wants to feed someone grin,is it because u have money to buy recharge cards nd eat akara and bread everyday,is dat y u tink u hav money?...u must be very daft,u obviously do not know d meaning of d bolded besides its nt 'tartared',its 'tattered' earpiece seller anways,u jst received my straw,go get a life first then MAYBE jst MAYBE,i can consider exchanging words with you...rant on
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
CARBON COPY OF HIS DADDY

1 Like

Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by Viicfuntop(f): 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
ikezuora4689:
lol... coming from the most ugliest gal in naira land....u said hungry broke lol...I don't ask people for airtime...I don't depend on anybody for my upkeep...I don't sit down in my house waiting for someone to come and marry me and take care of me...so babe am not broke..check urself well..u called me kid...u wey don old wetin u still dey do for ur papa house...oh am sorry...u are waiting for one guy with rang Rover sport to come and marry u.... continue waiting...u may end up as my babe mama

First, it’s the most ugly girl on nairaland. You can’t use most together with est, dumbass. The least you could do was proof read your stupid comment before hitting submit. How can someone be this silly? Look at the background of your picture and you want to tell me your family is not begging for food? Bastarddd

Okay, you changed your picture. You do look Igbo. I won’t be suprised if you are just an apprentice in an Igbo man’s bean shop waiting for your 7 years to be done so that he can give you your capital. Don’t come for me because I will finish you. If you want to go low, I’ll go low with you. Bittcch.
See who wants to feed someone generations with your okirika shirt. I am very sure your sisters are money hungry hoes, I mean how else does your else family feeds or are you stealing beans from your master
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by samjey: 12:10am On Sep 23, 2018
crunchyg:
That's why I have always wanted to marry Oyibo, all these naija girls are nothing but monkeys and chimpanzees

I pity you.
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by samjey: 12:10am On Sep 23, 2018
samjey:

I pity you.

Just listen to yourself
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by psalmistkakah(m): 1:24am On Sep 23, 2018
crunchyg:
Is not about marrying oyinbo DAT produce beautiful child, na God. I be naija my wife naija and i get very handsome boy as a child
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 23, 2018
crunchyg:

Hmmm, na wa oo..

Inferiority complex don eat you finish..

Wen black man hate black race, only God can save you.

Hope you added your mother and sisters in that equation?
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by SpyAC(m): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2018
crunchyg:
including ur sisters and ur mum baa?
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by stephenolamide(m): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
David Luiz
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by Kaycee7(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
bizprof:
Popular Nollywood Star, IK Ogbonna took to instagram and shared lovely photos and video of his cute son going, his son is a striking resemblance of his father especially the eyes but the pikin, fine no be small. His mother is white.

The mom is Hispanic not white.
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by Sadiyaene(f): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ugly shild cry embarassed
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by boyjo: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2018
#TeamWhiteChicks Ik how markate?
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by lolipopandy(f): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
crunchyg:
n so are d ladies in ur family
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by crunchyg: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
lolipopandy:
n so are d ladies in ur family
See your forehead
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by lolipopandy(f): 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
crunchyg:

See your forehead
post ur pix mk I see mtchewww
Re: Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures by crunchyg: 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
lolipopandy:
post ur pix mk I see mtchewww
You will droll over my pic, over handsome dey worry me. If you insist then I won't have another choice than to show you. But u have cute eyes though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana / Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) / Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.