Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,918 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me (65798 Views)

Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures / IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by debbiebianca2(f): 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
“I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me” -Actor IK Ogbonna’s Son Tells Mom

The little boy said if all the girls keep chasing him, that he will run very well. He went further to tell his mother that girls wahala is too much.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExsRcDv9ZHM

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by osamz007: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
THIS ONE NO GET PROBLEM

195 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by SunriseW(f): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Why are they all trying to strangle him

22 Likes

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by ProphetofOdin: 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
This boy has choose the path of peace in life.

To make 40k in a week doing online tasks please check my signature.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Sabadon(m): 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
SunriseW:
Why are they all trying to strangle him

U sef notice ba

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by slawormiir: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by iamyemiakins(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
debbiebianca2:
He went further to tell his mother that girls wahala is too much.
An indirect blow to his mum, abi how small pikin like you go don already sample girls to know their level of wahala.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Andyblaze: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
sad
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by wunmi590(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
But him mama fine sha
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by maberry(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
Honestly without sounding biased or pained
This is an irrevant story

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by TriCee: 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
Lol, what has IK been teaching this innocent boy??

Dem go chase am las las, he is so cute!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Kingpele(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nawa,before girls will chase u in this Nigeria u most have money ,your dad or mum is rich is not a guaranty ,sometimes parents can make money and the kids are not rich ,so try to make wealth in the service of mankind ,u will be contented.but the boy is fine though

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Muhylonaire007: 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
At your age?

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Olam09(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by HerMajestyCares(f): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
Very funny grin grin grin

This is serious grin

so girls are already chasing him at his age grin

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Igyeseh(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
Lol.
Young dude want his peace of mind.

In need of stone free, neat local rice?

Check my profile.

Available in large quantity.

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by IamRichards: 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
You need better slap.

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by omoadeleye(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
Okay

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by dantajay: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
Seriously
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by derbykol(f): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
He looks like his father.See his eyes

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Olarewaju89: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
They born you with problem kid.

You need to closer to God than your parents or else, spiritual wife are watching you already.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by SAMBARRY: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
His Mon put him up to that undecided

He's too young and naieve to say such

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by olurock123: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Become a real estate agent for free and an earn10% commission on every sales at Gtext homes.
Join via http://portal.gtexthomes.com/register.php?ref=273716

WhatsApp: 0816201570
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by SoftP(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
That’s not a good mentality to cook on a growing child,
funny as it may sound, there is more to what he is saying than just a skit
By the time he is of age, he starts seeing the opposite sex as a problem rather being a blessing

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Sonnobax15(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
d
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by NaijaFutbol: 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hehe
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
Mheen! Redpill traits done dey this boy blood ooo! Premium tears loading for some girls in future ooo! Keep it up boy! Just do it small small!

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Opexzy: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
Funny and cute kid

The little boy said if all the girls keep chasing him, that he will run very well. He went further to tell his mother that girls wahala is too much.

I must also commend the intelligence of the kid, for knowing this open secrete at a very early stage of his life.

Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) / Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress / Sophie Alakija Slays In Bikini (photos)