Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing (41459 Views)

Lawyer Celebrates Lagos Potholes That Keep Expanding, With 3 Sodas / Protests In Borno Over Sudden Replacement Of NYSC Ad Hoc Staff By 'political Sup / Lawal Daura: Disquiet In Buhari’s Village Over ‘sudden’ Removal Of DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by Millenniumlady(f): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
dingbang:
so all the billionaires you don open leg for in quilox Neva do you abi.
Yes e never do undecided
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by Eagleword14(f): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
Lagos Badagry expressway is a tragedy.....the traffic can hold someone for twenty four hours expect u decides to use ur "legedez" Benz. I pity trailers and tankers cos d rate at which they fall is pitiable.

Refuse is littered everywhere... In fact the road has also become a dumping site. Fashola really tried in ensuring dat d Lagos environment was clean but his successor isn't good at it. Eko oni baje!

5 Likes

Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by kernel001: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
deomelo:

1. As I said, you people care less about Lagos state and you also care less if Lagos sink or swim, your headache is Tinubu and how much you hate Tinubu.

2. f you are going to say Lagosians spoke against Fashola, you should at least show us where they did because they never did, that was something you made up, a big lie.

3. Fashola performed better in his second term and I have facts to show you because I documented his activities from day one till his last day in office right here on NL.

Btw, what exactly did Tinubu stole from you or anybody? Why not just tell us the source of your hatred and animosity.

Sorry... What did Atiku stole or Saraki, Who convicted them? Same people will label others robbers, but will celebrate Bode George.

This is Tinubu black mailing Fashola after his second tenure

http://saharareporters.com/2010/01/27/fashola-mega-corruption-true-face-lagos-part-1

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by dingbang(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Yes e never do undecided
oya na go there go find billionaires..and leave me the fvck alone
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by akigbemaru: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
geometricaxis:
and some people will come here saying Ambode's problem is tinubu or Ambode will win is he ports to PDP. We dont want Ambode period...he is a disaster. The people are tired of Ambode, Tinubu as a smart leader is simply in touch with the people.

All Ambode knows is to be going to function, every comedy show, he's there, Fashion show he's there, everybodys fathers funeral, child's wedding he is there, when does he work? No wonder lagos is falling apart!!!
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by abbiboy: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
wristbangle:
For those who experienced the tremendous change under Fashola will know that Ambode has underperformed in his administration.

Cosmetic projects just won't cut it all. There are critical infrastructural development begging for government intervention especially in huge vehicle road routes which currently is an eyesore and a full blown disgrace to a cosmopolitan city that represents the enigma of this country.

Check out Isolo, lawanson, Surulere, Yaba, Onipan-Maryland, Iyana-Ijaja, Ikotun, Egbeda , Iyana Iba - Festac- Badagry, routes, etc are nothing but big shame to the edifice of Lagos state.

As a matter of fact, with the array of capital wealth Ambode have, fixing potholes has just degraded his political hope to winning his primaries. Complete overhaul and fresh road construction is what is needed for Lagos roads.

Speaking of environment sensitization is another topic entirely.
Oga sharrap,Fashola that elites governor, how many inner street roads did ur Fashola construct,all is project were basically in the affluent areas off Lagos,the light up Lagos initiative is the best legacy any Lagos state governor has ever embarked on.
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by abbiboy: 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
Sagay212:
Unfortunately some cursed and mad people will still say ambode is trying and deserves a second term. This is why I believe most Nigerians deserve what they are currently going through. For any normal human being to say a Nigerian politician is trying, it shows Nigeria can never ever move forward.

This same Ambode quickly fixed the road to fela shrine when Macron was visiting Nigeria but abandoned all other roads. You abandon pleasing people that voted for you but you are quick to please a foreigner who knows you are a monkey.
He over deserve the second term just with the light up Lagos initiative alone he has scored over 70% for me,if u don't like him jump enter lagoon.
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by deomelo: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
[s]
kernel001:

Sorry... What did Atiku stole or Saraki, Who convicted them? Same people will label others robbers, but will celebrate Bode George.

This is Tinubu black mailing Fashola after his second tenure

http://saharareporters.com/2010/01/27/fashola-mega-corruption-true-face-lagos-part-1
[/s]

I did not ask you to post the rubbish and fabricated True Face Of Lagos trash from 2010 that we've trashed here on NL like a million times, I asked you to show us where Lagosians spoke up against Fashola and his achievements.

The issue here is Ambode's disastrous performance, not your silly, misguided and pointless Tinubu hatred.

This is the problem with you people, you lie all over the place and when they ask you to support your lies with facts, you come back with silly and irrelevant rubbish.
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by deomelo: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
abbiboy:

Oga sharrap,Fashola that elites governor, how many inner street roads did ur Fashola construct,all is project were basically in the affluent areas off Lagos,the light up Lagos initiative is the best legacy any Lagos state governor has ever embarked on.

Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS.

https://www.nairaland.com/4734320/fasholas-first-term-ambode-incompetent

Another liar, nearly all Fashola's projects are on the mainland.

All the pictures and facts are here in vivid colors

You don't know anything about Lagos state
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by Adakintroy: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Nigerians hate taking blames. You had agbaje to choose. But you opted for this one because it was choice of your lords.

Go and find the one who wanted to throw people into lagoon. Don't blame ambode. He is just a messenger.
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by N6ix(m): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
even in Kaduna state, the Federal road which marks the boarder between Kaduna state and plateau state, have been bad for good 10years but to my greatest surprise they are filling it with sand today.
God punish Devil...
Atiku 2019......
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by deomelo: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
Adakintroy:
Nigerians hate taking blames. You had agbaje to choose. But you opted for this one because it was choice of your lords.

Go and find the one who wanted to throw people into lagoon. Don't blame ambode. He is just a messenger.

Agbaje was and still is a reflection of PDP's gross incompetence, looting and stealing all over Nigeria, Lagosians made the right call and they still won't vote for him today.
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by Adakintroy: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
deomelo:

Agbaje was and still is a reflection of PDP's gross incompetence, looting and stealing all over Nigeria, Lagosians made the right call and they still won't vote for him today.

Who is pdp, who is apc now.

The same atiku that went from pdp to apc.and back to pdp.or the same akpabio that was once in pdp now in apc..my guy no let them box you. You don't know what you claim to know. Try and be less assertive.

Rise above this petty politics and choose leaders wisely.

our children deserve better.
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by Quidquopro: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
Tundeobama:

am ashamed of yoruba boys comments here.why sudden change. because of tinubu??

Don't be deceived!
It's one or two Tinubu slaves using multiple monikers.
Majority of Lagosians are with Ambode!!
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
wristbangle:
For those who experienced the tremendous change under Fashola will know that Ambode has underperformed in his administration.

Cosmetic projects just won't cut it all. There are critical infrastructural development begging for government intervention especially in huge vehicle road routes which currently is an eyesore and a full blown disgrace to a cosmopolitan city that represents the enigma of this country.

Check out Isolo, lawanson, Surulere, Yaba, Onipan-Maryland, Iyana-Ijaja, Ikotun, Egbeda , Iyana Iba - Festac- Badagry, routes, etc are nothing but big shame to the edifice of Lagos state.

As a matter of fact, with the array of capital wealth Ambode have, fixing potholes has just degraded his political hope to winning his primaries. Complete overhaul and fresh road construction is what is needed for Lagos roads.

Speaking of environment sensitization is another topic entirely.
all this failure yet fashola, what did you call it, tremendous change?
Don't think you know what tremendous or change resemble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Two days ago i was passing through Iwo Osun State, i saw government workers filling portholes with cement, i just laughed, cos of election, now Lagos is doing same, shameless beings.
who shame epp
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by deomelo: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
[s]
Adakintroy:

Who is pdp, who is apc now.

The same atiku that went from pdp to apc.and back to pdp.or the same akpabio that was once in pdp now in apc..my guy no let them box you. You don't know what you claim to know. Try and be less assertive.

Rise above this petty politics and choose leaders wisely.

our children deserve better.
[/s]

The topic is Ambode, Lagos state, and politics. Logg of NL or remove yourself from the politics section if you don't like politics.
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by Adakintroy: 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

The topic is Ambode, Lagos state, and politics. Logg of NL or remove yourself from the politics section if you don't like politics.

Stop acting like a fool. Politics is governance to which am a subject. We are not talking sport here you idiot.

Your one directional mind can't see past that.
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by Reference(m): 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
That is what tou get when you permit a godfather select your political office holders. Tragedy is defined astuhe sorry situation happening all over again. I have no pity. Folks are made or destroyed by what they care to know.
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by seborrhic: 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
flexyrule:
Same Ambode that these same people have been praising here. Simply because Tinubu has chosen another candidate, Ambode has suddenly become an underperformer.
Nigerians and the love for their oppressors!!!
You couldn't have said it any better.
If tomorrow Tinubu does a turnaround,you would hear same people praise the same Ambode to high heavens.Shameless,double speaking,cowardly breed of black people are Nigerians.No principles,no honour.
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by Sagay212: 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
abbiboy:

He over deserve the second term just with the light up Lagos initiative alone he has scored over 70% for me,if u don't like him jump enter lagoon.

LMAO! bro seems you have been cursed beyond redemption. Light up lagos? Are you for real? lol..all this village boys.. Imagine the rubbish comment. suffer fit you well well.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by ajl: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
Obviously most of those leaving comments here are paid internet warrior. Nairaland, being what it is, is one of their main targets.
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by GuyfawkesAB(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
You think everyone is like you. When I created this thread below, I wasn't mincing words. I guess you all now see reason with some of us. I respect Bola Tinubu's insight and I know what's good for Laos.

https://www.nairaland.com/4174555/ambode-not-working-think
I

wisino1:
Tinubu boys and media crew always trying to discredit every move ambode make meanwhile ambode has been there all this while, they didn't criticized his style of government...........just watch them if by chance ambode is given a second chance by his master tunibu they will all create news account to polish his image again
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by GuyfawkesAB(m): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
You think everyone is like you. When I created this thread below, I wasn't mincing words. I guess you all now see reason with some of us. I respect Bola Tinubu's insight and I know what's good for Laos.

wisino1:
Tinubu boys and media crew always trying to discredit every move ambode make meanwhile ambode has been there all this while, they didn't criticized his style of government...........just watch them if by chance ambode is given a second chance by his master tunibu they will all create news account to polish his image again
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
deomelo:

Ambode getting automatic second term ticket without going through the primary process or challenge by other candidates is imposition and what you are advocating, you are the enemy of democracy, Not Tinubu who is saying no more automatic tickets, no more impositions, and all the candidates must go through the democratic process via primaries and challenges by other candidates.

You are the one advocating for imposition and the real enemy of democracy, but you are clueless per this fact because you don't know what is going on and you don't care, all you care about isTinubu and how much you hate him.

Study the facts and stop compounding your hatred with ignorance.

who care about ambode getting Auto ticket if ambode has fail it means apc has fail as such other party shd be given d opportunity to bring dier game to d table.... Direct primaries is ok like Wat happens in American democracy..... Second term is no one rite but it's high time leaders earn seat of power in clear terms not riding on a horse back.... Ambode if not for apc never had d cloat to be gorvenor.. But democracy is Wat it is in Africa... Wer d best or most qualified don't win...
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by kennys: 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
angry Thieves.Thing wey rain go wash away soon and we'll go back to square one again wailing and crying.We nor cry like dis during Fashola govt.#AMBODE IS A SCAM

You all we have one thing to say...I know you can't goven a class room...
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by deomelo: 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
Adakintroy:

Stop acting like a fool. Politics is governance to which am a subject. We are not talking sport here you idiot.

Your one directional mind can't see past that.

To start with, the thread as about politics and a governor who sucks at governance so why are you upset because people are expressing their opinion?

What is your problem?

Is the thread about atiku defecting here and there or about Lagosians reacting to the horrible performance by their governor?

Stay on topic and if you have nothing sane and rational to contribute to the topic, log off or go to another thread and stop boring me with your irrelevant rubbish/

We are talking about A and this joker is crying over B
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by kennys: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
cydophobia:

God will bless you my brother
It is obvious the guy performed below expectation, but some mumu were just shouting Tinubu this Tinubu that.Smh

You that can't fulfill your home expectations...
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by deomelo: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
[s]
OGHENAOGIE:
Wat does sanwo has to offer yy not another person.... So one man sits somewhere and selects somebody everybody follow... Wat democracy are we practicing
OGHENAOGIE:
who care about ambode getting Auto ticket if ambode has fail it means apc has fail as such other party shd be given d opportunity to bring dier game to d table.... Direct primaries is ok like Wat happens in American democracy..... Second term is no one rite but it's high time leaders earn seat of power in clear terms not riding on a horse back.... Ambode if not for apc never had d cloat to be gorvenor.. But democracy is Wat it is in Africa... Wer d best or most qualified don't win...
[/s]

OGHENAOGIE:
Wat does sanwo has to offer yy not another person.... So one man sits somewhere and selects somebody everybody follow... Wat democracy are we practicing

Your own ignorant quote.

Stand by your own ignorant nonsense.
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by GuyfawkesAB(m): 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
When we were crying out from the rooftops about Ambode's incompetence, we were slammed for hatred. Now una Don see?

Fashola knew right when he sacked the fat bloke as the Accountant - General.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by ipobarecriminals: 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
kennys:

You all we have one thing to say...I know you can't goven a class room...
i dnt trade banter with a kid.Go find out the name of Eko boys High sch time keeper 89 set.U are too small
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by Aramide4Jesus: 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
That's the real Ambode![q+uote author=saudatu post=71423047]Ambode is a go. E gba low re, egbe fun Jide!!! Imagine he moved a mini Port started by Fashola from Badagry to Epe. grin grin grin[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: Peter Obi Is The Hero Of The Election / Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula / Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.