Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,909 members, 7,863,122 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Photo Of Senator Adeleke Casting Vote In Ede - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Senator Adeleke Casting Vote In Ede (309 Views)

Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) / Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Senator Adeleke Casting Vote In Ede by kanicorp9(m): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
The candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the ongoing Osun election, Ademola Adeleke, has expressed concern over the functionality of card readers in the process.

He raised this concern after casting his vote at Polling Unit 9, Ward 2, Ede North Local Government on Saturday.

Mr Adeleke voted some minutes after 8a.m.

Speaking with journalists after exercising his right, he asserted his optimism at victory while raising concern over the card readers.

He said, “I hope the card readers work because it took process before the card reader started working. So far so good, it’s been peaceful.

“We’ll have a fair election. I’m very optimistic that I’m going to win this election.”

Responding to questions on accusations against him before election, Mr Adeleke said such moves by his opponent were borne out of fear.

“All allegations levelled against me is (are) false. It’s all lies.

They tried to make sure that I do not stand this election. I’m qualified, I have all it takes. They are afraid of me because they know that in a free and fair election, I’m going win. And by the special grace of God, that’s what’s going to happen. I’m going to win.”

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/photo-of-senator-adeleke-casting-vote-in-ede

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Launches Trader Money Scheme In Imo State / Unraveling The Truth Behind APC; A Clarion Call For Greater Nigeria / Osun Rerun: APC Reacts To Pdp’s Threat To Proceed To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.