Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,119 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H (3263 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by Kingdomxclusive: 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make Heaven

Cool FM OAP and ‘Free the sheeple movement’ leader, Daddy Freeze, has reacted to the viral video of a Redeemed Christian Church of God Pastor, asserting  that Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote won’t make heaven.

As indicated by  the Pastor in the video Daddy Freeze shared, for people to prosper; they have to honor the Lord with their first fruit, pay their tithe, give offerings, serve in God’s vineyard.

The Pastor who went on to reveal  that he has seen MDs of companies cleaning restrooms  in RCCG camp. The RCCG Pastor who said questions of the difference between Christian Billionaire and Aliko Dangote is being asked in house fellowships, claimed the answer to the question is one will make heaven, the other won’t.

Reacting to the above statement culled from the preacher’s sermon, Daddy Freeze composed;

Dangote won’t make heaven?

Where do they get these ones from? Pulpit alawadas!�

How can you be obedient to God? He says through tithes offering and first fruit? How ignorant!

If I tell you that the god of most Nigerian pastors loves money, you people will be angry, una see am?

You OBEY God in the new covenant by loving your neigbor as yourself, sometging your pastors need to start obeying, instead of building schools with church funds, yet members can’t attend. Not by paying tithes… Jesus never collected tithes or first fruit and neither did his disciples.

Your pastors disobey Jesus and force their congregations to obey Malachi.

Dangote won’t make heaven, but your GO will ABI? Well done, heaven’s gateman!

Dangote doesn’t have peace of mind, but those who lie and twist the words of Jesus to make merchandise of the poor and devour the houses of widows do?

Will you come down from that pulpit and get a real job? Alwada Keri keri

◄ Matthew 23 ►
[13]“What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you shut the door of the Kingdom of Heaven in people’s faces. You won’t go in yourselves, and you don’t let others enter either.

[15]“What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you cross land and sea to make one convert, and then you turn that person into twice the child of hell you yourselves are!

◄ Jeremiah 23 ►
[1] “What sorrow awaits the leaders of my people—the shepherds of my sheep—for they have destroyed and scattered the very ones they were expected to care for,” says the LORD.

[11] “Even the priests and prophets
are ungodly, wicked men.
I have seen their despicable acts
right here in my own Temple,”

Get Christian news at www.kingdomxclusive.com

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Great man daddy freeze, these snakes called pastors are the major reason why our women in Nigeria lack sense.
I have a verified UK AdSense that has received payment from Google so come and buy it asap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by Kingosytex(m): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
how did the pastor know dat dangote will not make heaven? is the pastor the one sharing the tickets to heaven? the pastor should be concerned about saving his own soul
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by enilove(m): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
Dangote or not , no Muslim can make heaven and no sinner christian can make heaven either , be you Pastor or a General overseer.

Anyone who does not accept the sacrifice of the death of Jesus on the cross , give his life to him and live holy , cannot make heaven.

The Pastor is right and he knows what he is saying. Heaven is not interested in your wealth or poverty , heaven is after how you live your life here on earth.

This Freeze of a guy is nothing but an attention seeker. He knows nothing about Christianity and God.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by bedspread: 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
FreezeAgain!

To the Issue at Hand, No one on Earth had the Power to say This Man will make Heaven or This Man will not Make Heaven.. We were only Given the Privilege to know what to do to Make Heaven...

Givings and Good deeds of all kinds are wonderful, They are Great and Infact they Have their Rewards even to Generations Unborn. I'll tell you for Free that The favors, Blessings , Good health and successes some persons get today Are as a Result of Good deeds of their Great Grand parents and Fore parents... so good deeds are Good.

Inasmuch of the fact that Service, givings, good deeds are great, they do not Take to Heaven.
There is Only one Way to Heaven, Which is Believing and Accepting JESUS CHRIST The Only Begotten Son of GOD ... There is No Other way.. Accepting JESUS CHRIST entails Confessing your sins to JESUS Christ, Denouncing any other Convenant and evil ways and making a Decision to Live for JESUS CHRIST...

With this Decision, you no longer live life anyhow... You live As an Ambassador of JESUS CHRIST... Unrighteousness and Sins in any shape or Way are Dropped... You cannot Engage in Sin and say u live for JESUS Christ..

A Sinner is not a Christian and a Christian is not a Sinner..
All Unrighteousness is Sin...
Religion takes no one to Heaven...
Believing and Accepting JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY WAY.... no other...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by Teaser4(m): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
which heaven. Una no go stop fooling yourself...religion na fantasy. heaven KO hell ni...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by paxonel(m): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
enilove:
Dangote or not , no Muslim can make heaven and no sinner christian can make heaven either , be you Pastor or a General overseer.

Anyone who does not accept the sacrifice of the death of Jesus on the cross , give his life to him and live holy , cannot make heaven.

The Pastor is right and he knows what he is saying. Heaven is not interested in your wealth or poverty , heaven is after how you live your life here on earth.

This Freeze of a guy is nothing but an attention seeker. He knows nothing about Christianity and God.

do you realize that christianity is the heaven the bible was referring to,Meaning all christians are already in heaven irrespective of who they are, and all non christians are already in hell?

We are saved by faith and not by works.

The faith you practice is the criteria, jesus says i am the way, mohammed or founder of any other faith apart from the christian faith can never be the way.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Kingosytex:
how did the pastor know dat dangote will not make heaven? is the pastor the one sharing the tickets to heaven? the pastor should be concerned about saving his own soul

LOL

Haven't heard the man to know the context of the statement though...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by IamPlato(m): 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2018

Some Pastor Will Be Talking Like Mumu.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by alBHAGDADI: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
enilove:

All what you said is correct except the bold part. Yes, living a holy life is good, but that isn't what gets you or prevents you from entering heaven. What you are preaching is salvation based on works, which is wrong.

Believe in Jesus Christ is all you need for eternal salvation. Living a holy life is what you need to avoid our loving Father's punishment on earth, because he corrects whom he loves. If you say you don't want to live a holy life and you go about stealing, you will end up in jail. Is that what you want?

Once Saved Always Saved.

As for Daddy Freeze, we all know that one is a false prophet. He claims to be a Bible teacher, yet he doesn't know that a Muslim cannot make heaven because he rejects Jesus Christ. Dangote and his billions are condemned already for rejecting Jesus Christ.

Muslims might want to play smart by saying one can't be a Muslim without believing in Jesus Christ. But do they believe he's God's Son?

No. Hence they are condemned.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by enilove(m): 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
paxonel:
do you realize that christianity is the heaven the bible was referring to,Meaning all christians are already in heaven irrespective of who they are, and all non christians are already in hell?

The faith you practice is the criteria, jesus says i am the way, mohammed or founder of any other faith apart from the christian faith can never be the way.

Don't be deceived , faith alone does not save. It is just the entrance point or gate to your spiritual journey.

An adulterer with Big faith in God will land in hell in a big way.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by alBHAGDADI: 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
paxonel:

Thanks my brother.

Don't mind all these "salvation through works" people. They are clearly leading thousands of professing Christians to hell. They go about preaching one can lose his salvation. But is that possible? How can you lose your salvation when you are not the one that saved yourself? That make it seem like God is an earthly bank where your money saved in their hands can be lost.

I feel like writing a sermon on Once Saved Always Saved, but Nairaland mods won't move it to front page. Same way they prevented my thread on bible versions that Christians need to stay away from. Instead it is all these nonsense shallow Christian threads that grace FP.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by alBHAGDADI: 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
enilove:

Don't be deceived , faith alone does not save. It is just the entrance point or gate to your spiritual journey.

But a thief with big faith went to heaven while his partner who rejected and mocked Jesus was condemned for eternity.

Which holy life did the thief live to deserve heaven? Clearly, he was a sinner, one of the worst. But he made heaven because he simply believed in Jesus. He did no righteous works, all his works were evil, but his believe in Jesus paved the way for him.

Plz stop preaching rubbish.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by enilove(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

All what you said is correct except the bold part. Yes, living a holy life is good, but that isn't what gets you or prevents you from entering heaven. What you are preaching is salvation based on works, which is wrong.

Believe in Jesus Christ is all you need for eternal salvation. Living a holy life is what you need to avoid our loving Father's punishment on earth, because he corrects whom he loves. If you say you don't want to live a holy life and you go about stealing, you will end up in jail. Is that what you want?

Once Saved Always Saved.

Is that so ?

What then does our Lord meant by saying this :
Luke 5:32 KJV
I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Didn't Paul know that the punishment for sin ends on earth when he wrote these :

Galatians 5:19-21 KJV
Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these ; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
[20] Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
[21] Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

What about these verses?
James 2:17-20 KJV
Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
[18] Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
[19] Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
[20] But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

If you have faith in Jesus Christ , you will live a holy life
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by alBHAGDADI: 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
enilove:

Is that so ?

What then does our Lord meant by saying this :
Luke 5:32 KJV
I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Didn't Paul know that the punishment for sin ends on earth when he wrote these :

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these ; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
[20] Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
[21] Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

What about these verses?
James 2:17-20 KJV
Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
[18] Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
[19] Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
[20] But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

If you have faith in Jesus Christ , you will live a holy life

Yes, Jesus came to call sinners to repentance, but did he say those who are righteous are already candidates of heaven?

Yes, all those sins can prevent one from making heaven. But the blood of Jesus whom one believes in is what makes atonement for our sins. Or can you mention one man who is without sin? The Bible says "all have sinned". And there is no righteous person on earth. No matter how righteous you are, the Bible says our righteousness are as filthy rags before God. I'm now surprised that you believe filthy rags and Jesus Christ are what you need to make heaven. It's only Jesus you need. Salvation is as easy as drinking water because Jesus has done the hard part on the cross. All we need now is to believe in that sacrifice. That is the good news, it the type that says Jesus will save you but you have to not sin. Can you go a day without sin?

Faith without works is dead. Do you even understand what that statement means? It's saying that we should try to show the fruit of our faith in Jesus. If we don't show it, then it means it is not active. This doesn't mean you lack faith, it is just not bearing fruit.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by enilove(m): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Yes, Jesus came to call sinners to repentance, but did he say those who are righteous are already candidates of heaven?

Yes, all those sins can prevent one from making heaven. But the blood of Jesus whom one believes in is what makes atonement for our sins. Or can you mention one man who is without sin? The Bible says "all have sinned". And there is no righteous person on earth. No matter how righteous you are, the Bible says our righteousness are as filthy rags before God. I'm now surprised that you believe filthy rags and Jesus Christ are what you need to make heaven. It's only Jesus you need. Salvation is as easy as drinking water because Jesus has done the hard part on the cross. All we need now is to believe in that sacrifice. That is the good news, it the type that says Jesus will save you but you have to not sin. Can you go a day without sin?

Faith without works is dead. Do you even understand what that statement means? It's saying that we should try to show the fruit of our faith in Jesus. If we don't show it, then it means it is not active. This doesn't mean you lack faith, it is just not bearing fruit.

Please , I beg you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ , discard this your belief , if you don't , it will lead you to hell.

It is true that the Bible says "our righteousness is like a filthy rage " , and also says " all have sinned ......" , but these verses were for those who lived b4 the death of Jesus on the cross.
They could not attain that holiness because the Holy Spirit was not living in them.

Jesus said we need to be righteous and live a holier life than those who were b4 us , so that our righteousness shall not be like a "filthy rag":

Matthew 5:20 KJV
For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Tell me what the above scripture means.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by alBHAGDADI: 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
enilove:

Please , I beg you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ , discard this your belief , if you don't , it will lead you to hell.

It is true that the Bible says "our righteousness is like a filthy rage " , and also says " all have sinned ......" , but these verses were for those who lived b4 the death of Jesus on the cross.
They could not attain that holiness because the Holy Spirit was not living in them.

Jesus said we need to be righteous and live a holier life than those who were b4 us , so that our righteousness shall not be like a "filthy rag":

Matthew 5:20 KJV
For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Tell me what the above scripture means.

How can your righteousness exceed that of the scribes and Pharisees? Do you even know the level of their righteousness for you to measure yours according to that?

What I see right there is Jesus stating that you can never know the level of righteousness needed to get you to heaven. As long as you can't know the level of righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, which you must surpass, then it is hopeless banking on righteousness to get you to heaven.

A way to save yourself the time wasting is to believe in Jesus.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by Erikthered: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
enilove:

Muslims who live a holy life ordered by their good conscience will make heaven. Christians who have same mindset with which you typed what I quoted won't
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by Erikthered: 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

How can your righteousness exceed that of the scribes and Pharisees? Do you even know the level of their righteousness for you to measure yours according to that?

What I see right there is Jesus stating that you can never know the level of righteousness needed to get you to heaven. As long as you can't know the level of righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, which you must surpass, then it is hopeless banking on righteousness to get you to heaven.

Please can you concisely explain to me what it means to believe in Jesus

Remember, concisely if you are to answer
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by Lukuluku69(m): 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
enilove:

Relentless Bigot. cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by alBHAGDADI: 3:19am On Sep 23, 2018
Erikthered:

Please can you concisely explain to me what it means to believe in Jesus

Remember, concisely if you are to answer

To believe in Jesus is to believe he is the Son of God who died for your sins so that you may have everlasting life.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 5:10-11

He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by alBHAGDADI: 3:28am On Sep 23, 2018
Erikthered:

Muslims who live a holy life ordered by their good conscience will make heaven. Christians who have same mindset with which you typed what I quoted won't

Which religious book told you that? There is nothing like salvation through works. If there is, then people don't need God to save them, because all they have to do is just live holy and do good works.

Muslims believe they can save themselves, that's why you see them observing this rule and that rule. They believe their good works can take them to heaven. But do they know the road to heaven? How then can they take themselves there?

Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one cometh to the father except through me". You can't go to the Father in heaven without Jesus. Without Jesus, you are condemned.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by paxonel(m): 7:05am On Sep 23, 2018
enilove:

where are your scriptures in support of these lies?
On the contrary,
Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Romans 9:30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.

Romans 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;(meaning salvation is free: just say it thats all)

Also,

Hebrews 11:6,But without faith it is impossible to please God....

Have it that in as much that christ do not condone sin, he is equally not willing to condemn sinners.

I understand why you people will always keep deceiving gullible nigerians, you want them to keep having the impression that works matters in their salvation thereby putting them at the mercy of church and pastors?

Na God go judge una grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by enilove(m): 7:19am On Sep 23, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

This means Jesus did not know that our righteousness can exceed those of the Pharisees , according to you.

Our righteousness can and must exceed those of the Pharisees :
1, The Pharisees don't commit adultery but used to lust . To them it was not a sin , but a christian must not commit adutrey and must not lust after a woman.

2, A Pharisees could divorce his wive but a christian cannot except in a case of fornication.

3, A Pharisees can retarliate when you slap him but a christian cannot ........

These are example of our righteousness exceeding those of the Pharisees.

Matthew 5:20-22,27-28,31-32,38-39,43-45 KJV

For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. [21] Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: [22] But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. [27] Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: [28] But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. [31] It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement: [32] But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery. [38] Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: [39] But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. [43] Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. [44] But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; [45] That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by enilove(m): 7:37am On Sep 23, 2018
paxonel:
where are your scriptures in support of these lies?
On the contrary,
Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Romans 9:30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.

Romans 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;(meaning salvation is free: just say it thats all)

Also,

Hebrews 11:6,But without faith it is impossible to please God....

Have it that in as much that christ do not condone sin, he is equally not willing to condemn sinners.

I understand why you people will always keep deceiving gullible nigerians, you want them to keep having the impression that works matters in their salvation thereby putting them at the mercy of church and pastors?

Na God go judge una grin

If you have a single sin in your life and you don't confess and forske them b4 your death here on earth , you will end in hell.
That is the truth. You cannot quote a part of the scripture and leave the rest .

I did not write these Scriptures :

[21] Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the KINGDOM OF GOD .

A TRUE CHRIST DOES NOT SIN , IF HE DOES , HE SHOULD REPENT AND FORSAKE IT.

Romans 6:1-2 KJV
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? [2] God forbid. How shall we, that are DEAD TO SIM , live any longer therein?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by alBHAGDADI: 8:04am On Sep 23, 2018
enilove:

This means Jesus did not know that our righteousness can exceed those of the Pharisees , according to you.

Our righteousness can and must exceed those of the Pharisees :
1, The Pharisees don't commit adultery but used to lust . To them it was not a sin , but a christian must not commit adutrey and must not lust after a woman.

2, A Pharisees could divorce his wive but a christian cannot except in a case of fornication.

3, A Pharisees can retarliate when you slap him but a christian cannot ........

These are example of our righteousness exceeding those of the Pharisees.

Matthew 5:20-22,27-28,31-32,38-39,43-45 KJV

For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. [21] Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: [22] But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. [27] Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: [28] But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. [31] It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement: [32] But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery. [38] Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: [39] But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. [43] Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. [44] But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; [45] That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

You are right on this one, but it in no way leads to salvation.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by enilove(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2018
Erikthered:

Your good conscience cannot save you as long as you a not worshipping the TRUE GOD.

Islam is idolatry in disguise.

Volume 6, Book 60, Number 23:
Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated 'Asim bin Sulaiman:

I asked Anas bin Malik about Safa and Marwa. Anas replied, "We used to consider (i.e. going around) them a custom of the Pre-islamic period of Ignorance, so when Islam came, we gave up going around them. Then Allah revealed" "Verily, Safa and Marwa (i.e. two mountains at Mecca) are among the Symbols of Allah. So it is not harmful of those who perform the Hajj of the House (of Allah) or perform the Umra to ambulate (Tawaf) between them." (2.158)

Volume 2, Book 26, Number 675:
Bukhari :
Narrated Zaid bin Aslam from his father who said:
"Umar bin Al-Khattab addressed the Corner (Black Stone) saying, 'By Allah! I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit nor harm. Had I not seen the Prophet touching (and kissing) you, I would never have touched (and kissed) you.' Then he kissed it and said, 'There is no reason for us to do Ramal (in Tawaf) except that we wanted to show off before the pagans, and now Allah has destroyed them.' 'Umar added, '(Nevertheless), the Prophet did that and we do not want to leave it (i.e. Ramal).'

IT IS IDOLATRY TO WORSHIP STONE :

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 661:
Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated Abu Raja Al-Utaridi:

We used to worship stones, and when we found a better stone than the first one, we would throw the first one and take the latter, but if we could not get a stone then we would collect some earth (i.e. soil) and then bring a sheep and milk that sheep over it, and perform the Tawaf around it. When the month of Rajab came, we used (to stop the military actions), calling this month the iron remover, for we used to remove and throw away the iron parts of every spear and arrow in the month of Rajab. Abu Raja' added: When the Prophet sent with (Allah's) Message, I was a boy working as a shepherd of my family camels. When we heard the news about the appearance of the Prophet, we ran to the fire, i.e. to Musailima al-Kadhdhab.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by paxonel(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2018
enilove:

If you have a single sin in your life and you don't confess and forske them b4 your death here on earth , you will end in hell.
That is the truth. You cannot quote a part of the scripture and leave the rest .

I did not write these Scriptures :

[21] Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the KINGDOM OF GOD .

A TRUE CHRIST DOES NOT SIN , IF HE DOES , HE SHOULD REPENT AND FORSAKE IT.

Romans 6:1-2 KJV
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? [2] God forbid. How shall we, that are DEAD TO SIM , live any longer therein?
you are getting it all wrong perhaps your inability to think when you read thereby depending terribly on faulty laid down doctrines.

1.First of all understand that God is spirit.
2.Only God who is a spirit judges.
3. Based on the human physical senses anyone committing sin is a sinner, but it is not so with God who is spirit .
4.To God who is spirit and not physical humans, anyone who refuses to believe in christ is the sinner,therefore all the things mentioned in galatians 5:19-21 you just quoted are seen in them by the spirit and by the physical humans as well.(thats why you can judge by your physical senses that anyone committing those sins are the sinners)
5. To God who is spirit, everyone believing in christ or having faith are exempted from being judged by the spirit or called sinners by the spirit even though they find themselves committing those sins mentioned in galatians 5:19-21(what is known as justification of the spirit. Romans 3:24)

Now, not committing all those sins mentioned in the Galatians 5:19-21 you just quoted is simply keeping the law which is very good. But the law is mere physical(not the spirit) therefore it cannot save.

Romans 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

So, when christ said in john 3:16..whosever believeth in him(not whosever does not commit sin) should not perish but have everlasting life, he meant what he said
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by enilove(m): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
You are right on this one, but it in no way leads to salvation.

Yes , it does not on its own lead to salvation.
Faith in the death of Jesus and living in holiness is what is required for a genuine salvation.
The presence of the Holy Spirit in us makes or empowers us to live a holy life. And the Holy Spirit does not reside in a dirty body .
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by alBHAGDADI: 8:43am On Sep 23, 2018
enilove:

Yes , it does not on its own lead to salvation.
Faith in the death of Jesus and living in holiness is what is required for a genuine salvation.
The presence of the Holy Spirit in us makes or empowers us to live a holy life. And the Holy Spirit does not reside in a dirty body .
Any scripture to back this up with, or you are just parroting what you've been taught?

The thief that made heaven for having faith in Jesus Christ, what holy life did he live?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by enilove(m): 8:55am On Sep 23, 2018
paxonel:
you are getting it all wrong perhaps your inability to think when you read thereby depending terribly on faulty laid down doctrines.

1.First of all understand that God is spirit.
2.Only God who is a spirit judges.
3. Based on the human physical senses anyone committing sin is a sinner, but it is not so with God who is spirit .
4.To God who is spirit and not physical humans, anyone who refuses to believe in christ is the sinner,therefore all the things mentioned in galatians 5:19-21 you just quoted are seen in them by the spirit and by the physical humans as well.(thats why you can judge by your physical senses that anyone committing those sins are the sinners)
5. To God who is spirit, everyone believing in christ or having faith are exempted from being judged by the spirit or called sinners by the spirit even though they find themselves committing those sins mentioned in galatians 5:19-21(what is known as justification of the spirit. Romans 3:24)

Now, not committing all those sins mentioned in the Galatians 5:19-21 you just quoted is simply keeping the law which is very good. But the law is mere physical(not the spirit) therefore it cannot save.

Romans 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

So, when christ said in john 3:16..whosever believeth in him(not whosever does not commit sin) should not perish but have everlasting life, he meant what he said

Invariably , you are saying sinners will make heaven as long as they are Christians. I pity you and I wonder the kind of a christian you are.
The fact that God is a Spirit does not mean he will allow sinners to make heaven.
Jesus said :

Matthew 7:22-23 KJV
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
[23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that WORK INIQUITY.

THAT IS THE WORD OF GOD AND HIS STANDARD.

John 4:24 KJV
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in SPIRIT and in TRUTH.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by enilove(m): 9:27am On Sep 23, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Any scripture to back this up with, or you are just parroting what you've been taught?

The thief that made heaven for having faith in Jesus Christ, what holy life did he live?

It is not about what I have been taught. It is what I know .

The thief repented and was granted grace to make heaven. That was his last chance. As for you and for me , we have the same grace to repent and stay holy.

Galatians 6:7-8 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
[8] For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

HOW DOES ONE SOW TO THE FLESH?

Galatians 5:16-21 KJV
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
[17] For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
[18] But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
[19] Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these ; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

NO SINNER CAN MAKE HEAVEN :

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 KJV
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
[10] Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

JESUS made this cleared to us that it is not confession of faith alone but faith and righteousness :

Matthew 7:21-22 KJV
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
[22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

ONE CANNOT PROPHESIED IN THE NAME IF JESUS WITHOUT HAVING FAITH IN HIM. FAITH THAT CAN CAST OUT DEVILS AND PERFORM MIRACLES IS NOT ENOUGH , AS LONG AS THERE IS SIN IN THAT LIFE , HE CAN'T MAKE HEAVEN :

Matthew 7:23 KJV
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Discovering Purpose And Maximizing Potential / My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. / Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.