Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H (3258 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by enilove(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
You are getting me angry because you are the one guilty of what you accuse me of, which is quoting out of context.

Faith without works is dead, but does that mean there is no faith there? No, it is only saying that the faith is not active because the person is not showing it through works. Abraham showed his by going ahead to sacrifice Isaac.

You have been making it seem like those who sin are not righteous. But what did the Bible count as righteousness in Abraham's case? He was counted righteous because he BELIEVED in God.

Where is it written in Romans chapter 3 that the passage is talking about jews? You even dubiously added the bolded words in parenthesis to prove your claim which the Bible didn't do. You did that just to say the passage which says "no one is righteous" is about the jews before Jesus time.

If no Jew was righteous before Jesus came, how come the chapter in James which you quoted above says Abraham was counted righteous? Can you now see your flaw and that you are the one quoting scripture wrongly?

How did I flaw? Was it not what you kept quoting ?

I ask you again , what does it mean to be born again ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by alBHAGDADI: 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
enilove:

How did I flaw? Was it not what you kept quoting ?
I ask you again , what does it mean to be born again ?
You go ahead and answer.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by paxonel(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2018

If the below scriptures are not for Christians , who are they meant for ?
Matthew 7:22-23 KJV

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
[23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Its so ridiculous you people have no clue of what you preach grin
Oyibo people who carry bible come africa have better understanding, the problem is you africans dont read at all.

i told you, before you start taking a text of a scripture understand the story behind that text first, you will have a clear understanding of what the scripture is trying to represent, there is nothing hidden in the bible.

There was a story behind it and never neglect that story and take the text to play religion.

Before jesus started the semon in matthew 5 which lasted to matthew 7 up to the verse 22 you quoted(red letters all through), john the baptist started preaching from matthew 3.

Matthew 3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.(meaning,the kingdom of God was near to people of that generation)

That generation did not pass until the kingdom of God was fullfilled to them.

"At hand" simply means it is already near at their door step . That is, the crucifixion is already near. Remember, jesus was not yet crucified when john the baptist started preaching.

Now, what is the kingdom of God that was near to their door step ?
The kingdom of God was the time of the crucifixion and resurrection of the messiah(Jesus christ) which the jews were waiting for.

Luke 13:23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
Luke13:25 When once the master of the house IS RISEN UP, and hath shut to the door, and ye (the jews, not christians o) begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

Take note of the emboldened .
The question they asked him was, are few people will enter into the kingdom? (Salvation) according to what they saw in their torah(holy book) that few people will enter the kingdom.
And jesus told them yes, few people will enter the kingdom. Thats why they need to strive to enter the gate.

Truly on that day (2000 years ago)many(including the disciples actually prophesied and cast out demons in his name, but only few of them, only 120 of them(act 1:15)among the disciples who followed him to the cross ended up becoming christians holding their believe(faith) in him, the rest of the 5000 of them who eat five fishes and bread denied him and ran away, those were the people he literally told "I KNOW YE NOT" even though they were his disciples and walk with him initially.
even peter denied him as well but he was restored.

What is the gate?
The gate is the crucifixion and resurrection of jesus. That the moment he is risen after is crucifixion, the gate will be closed.

Was the gate actually closed?
The answer is No,
Infact the gate is till open till this moment since 2000 years ago ,for as many who changes their mind to believe in christ and be saved (including the jews).

All these have past already.
Today, Gods kingdom which is christianity on earth which was established the day jesus was risen, have billions of people worldwide believing in christ which are all in heaven like this on earth, and they will live on this earth forever, no end. (Read 1 cor 15:35 to the end to know how this is happening)
that is the fullfilmment of the prophesy, Its Gods doing.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by enilove(m): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
paxonel:

Its so ridiculous you people have no clue of what you preach grin
Oyibo people who carry bible come africa have better understanding, the problem is you africans dont read at all.

i told you, before you start taking a text of a scripture understand the story behind that text first, you will have a clear understanding of what the scripture is trying to represent, there is nothing hidden in the bible.

There was a story behind it and never neglect that story and take the text to play religion.

Before jesus started the semon in matthew 5 which lasted to matthew 7 up to the verse 22 you quoted(red letters all through), john the baptist started preaching from matthew 3.

Matthew 3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.(meaning,the kingdom of God was near to people of that generation)

That generation did not pass until the kingdom of God was fullfilled to them.

"At hand" simply means it is already near at their door step . That is, the crucifixion is already near. Remember, jesus was not yet crucified when john the baptist started preaching.

Now, what is the kingdom of God that was near to their door step ?
The kingdom of God was the time of the crucifixion and resurrection of the messiah(Jesus christ) which the jews were waiting for.

Luke 13:23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
Luke13:25 When once the master of the house IS RISEN UP, and hath shut to the door, and ye (the jews, not christians o) begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

Take note of the emboldened .
The question they asked him was, are few people will enter into the kingdom? (Salvation) according to what they saw in their torah(holy book) that few people will enter the kingdom.
And jesus told them yes, few people will enter the kingdom. Thats why they need to strive to enter the gate.

Truly on that day (2000 years ago)many(including the disciples actually prophesied and cast out demons in his name, but only few of them, only 120 of them(act 1:15)among the disciples who followed him to the cross ended up becoming christians holding their believe(faith) in him, the rest of the 5000 of them who eat five fishes and bread denied him and ran away, those were the people he literally told "I KNOW YE NOT" even though they were his disciples and walk with him initially.
even peter denied him as well but he was restored.

What is the gate?
The gate is the crucifixion and resurrection of jesus. That the moment he is risen after is crucifixion, the gate will be closed.

Was the gate actually closed?
The answer is No,
Infact the gate is till open till this moment since 2000 years ago ,for as many who changes their mind to believe in christ and be saved (including the jews).

All these have past already.
Today, Gods kingdom which is christianity on earth which was established the day jesus was risen, have billions of people worldwide believing in christ which are all in heaven like this on earth, and they will live on this earth forever, no end. (Read 1 cor 15:35 to the end to know how this is happening)
that is the fullfilmment of the prophesy, Its Gods doing.

HAS THE KINGDOM OF GOD COME OR ABOUT TO COME?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by paxonel(m): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
enilove:

HAS THE KINGDOM OF GOD COME OR ABOUT TO COME?

it is already here with us.

We are the kingdom on earth, every believers.
God now lives and dwells in us in our spirit, we have been translated into his kingdom from the stand point of his resurrection filled with the spirit of God or the holy spirit.

Colossians 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Meaning, we have already been translated into the kingdom, not that we will be translated into the future.

So, if daddy freeze is saying that these pastors are going to hell for their sins, that is rubbish.
And if anyone is saying daddy freeze is going to hell for attacking these pastors, that is rubbish too.

Judgement is only meant for God, and God is saying we are justified by our faith irrespective of our level of sin.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by enilove(m): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
paxonel:
it is already here with us.

We are the kingdom on earth, every believers.
God now lives and dwells in us in our spirit, we have been translated into his kingdom from the stand point of his resurrection filled with the spirit of God or the holy spirit.

Colossians 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Meaning, we have already been translated into the kingdom, not that we will be translated into the future.

So, if daddy freeze is saying that these pastors are going to hell for their sins, that is rubbish.
And if anyone is saying daddy freeze is going to hell for attacking these pastors, that is rubbish too.

Judgement is only meant for God, and God is saying we are justified by our faith irrespective of our level of sin.

There is a difference between the preparation for the kingdom of God and the consummation of the kingdom of God.

WHAT IS A KINGDOM OF GOD ?

It is a SPIRITUAL rule of an eternal and sovereign God over the universe where there will be no more death , violence , sufferings for we human beings.

It is spiritual :

1 Corinthians 15:50 KJV
Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

You are a flesh and blood and cannot inherit it until your death, neither can any sinner inherit it , according to the above Scriptures.

THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS A JOURNEY.

It started with Jesus here on earth and will completed in heaven after his second coming :

Philippians 1:6 KJV
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Matthew 25:14,19 KJV
For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
[19] After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.

Read also ,Luke 19:11-27 KJV.

That man in that parable was Jesus who came from far country (heaven) and called his servants ( his disciple , you and I ) and deliver unto them his goods ( earthly resources for his second coming).
After a long time ( Not immediately after his death ) . Long time after souls would have been gained for His second coming .

THE DISCIPLES KNEW THEY HAD NOT ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD HERE ON EARTH :

Acts 14:22 KJV
Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that WE must through much tribulation ENTER into the kingdom of God.

THAT WAS WHY JESUS TALK ABOUT A "WAY", BECAUSE IT IS A JOURNEY:

Matthew 7:13-14 KJV
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: [14] Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the WAY, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

THE BIBLE MAKES US TO UNDERSTAND THAT NO SINNER WILL INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
Jesus said :
Revelation 21:7-8 KJV
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. [8] But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by paxonel(m): 1:12am On Sep 25, 2018
enilove:

1 Corinthians 15:50 KJV
Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

You are a flesh and blood and cannot inherit it until your death, neither can any sinner inherit it , according to the above Scriptures.
according to that scripture, corruption does not implies sinners. Corruption is the same thing as saying decomposition or decay of the body when humans die, it literally means death while incorruptions means life.
Neither do death inherit life.

There is nothing sinner or righteous person there.

It started with Jesus here on earth and will completed in heaven after his second coming :

Philippians 1:6 KJV
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Matthew 25:14,19 KJV
For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
[19] After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.

Read also ,Luke 19:11-27 KJV.

That man in that parable was Jesus who came from far country (heaven) and called his servants ( his disciple , you and I ) and deliver unto them his goods ( earthly resources for his second coming).
After a long time ( Not immediately after his death ) . Long time after souls would have been gained for His second coming .

THE DISCIPLES KNEW THEY HAD NOT ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD HERE ON EARTH :

Acts 14:22 KJV
Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that WE must through much tribulation ENTER into the kingdom of God.

THAT WAS WHY JESUS TALK ABOUT A "WAY", BECAUSE IT IS A JOURNEY:

Matthew 7:13-14 KJV
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: [14] Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the WAY, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
you are very correct here

THE BIBLE MAKES US TO UNDERSTAND THAT NO SINNER WILL INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
Jesus said :
Revelation 21:7-8 KJV
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. [8] But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
have you seen how judgement was described in revelation?
The criteria for salvation was people having their names in the book of the lamb (what is known as the book of life). Rev. 20:15

Who is the lamb?
Jesus christ ofcourse.

How was their names written there?
Because they simply believe in jesus christ not because they were righteous than anyone else.

The bottomline is, if you believe in christ, before God
You are not abominable even though you committed abomínable things.
You are not fearful, you are not whoremonger, you are not soccerer or idolater or murderer or liar. It is not possible.

Why did christ came to die in the first place?

Men goes to hell fire because they commit sin then christ came to die. After his death christians still go to hell fire because they commit sin.

Then what is the difference?

But again if you find yourself committing these sins as a christian then you must repent or you face the consequences here on earth like any one else, at that point the crucifixion of christ cannot save any christian committing sin from the consequence of his sin.

When christ was crucified, the thief who ended up believing in him on the cross was also killed too. His decision to believe and became christian at his last minute did not stop his execution which was the consequence of his actions. But he was saved into eternal life or paradise after he was executed simply because he believed and became christian .

So understand that.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by enilove(m): 8:50am On Sep 25, 2018
paxonel:
according to that scripture, corruption does not implies sinners. Corruption is the same thing as saying decomposition or decay of the body when humans die, it literally means death while incorruptions means life.
Neither do death inherit life.

There is nothing sinner or righteous person there.
you are very correct here
have you seen how judgement was described in revelation?
The criteria for salvation was people having their names in the book of the lamb (what is known as the book of life). Rev. 20:15

Who is the lamb?
Jesus christ ofcourse.

How was their names written there?
Because they simply believe in jesus christ not because they were righteous than anyone else.

The bottomline is, if you believe in christ, before God
You are not abominable even though you committed abomínable things.
You are not fearful, you are not whoremonger, you are not soccerer or idolater or murderer or liar. It is not possible.

Why did christ came to die in the first place?

Men goes to hell fire because they commit sin then christ came to die. After his death christians still go to hell fire because they commit sin.

Then what is the difference?

But again if you find yourself committing these sins as a christian then you must repent or you face the consequences here on earth like any one else, at that point the crucifixion of christ cannot save any christian committing sin from the consequence of his sin.

When christ was crucified, the thief who ended up believing in him on the cross was also killed too. His decision to believe and became christian at his last minute did not stop his execution which was the consequence of his actions. But he was saved into eternal life or paradise after he was executed simply because he believed and became christian .

So understand that.

Matthew 5:20,27-29,31-32 KJV
For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.

WHOSE RIGHTEOUSNESS SHOULD EXCEED THOSE OF THE PHARISEES?
Christians or others ?

Before you conclude , read these scriptures , it is for your sake.

[27] Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
[28] But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
[29] And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
[31] It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:
[32] But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Christians are expected to be free from sins :
Romans 6:1-2,6,12,23 KJV
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
[2] God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
[6] Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him , that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
[12] Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
[23] For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

EVEN PAUL KNEW HE COULD BE A A CAST AWAY ON THE JUDGEMENT DAY IF HE ALLOWED SIN IN HIS LIFE :
1 Corinthians 9:26-27 KJV
I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:
[27] But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by Godssword1(m): 9:09am On Sep 25, 2018
Access thousands of free Christian Ebooks in our Telegram group. Join us now:

https:///ibloggospel
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by toffy333(m): 10:17am On Sep 25, 2018
Hahaha religion palava. This one is xtian vs xtian.

And someone is here saying Muslims are going to hell like they have been there before. Nawa o

Well that's what Muslim folks also believe Sha... That xtians are going to hell.

So funny

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by paxonel(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
enilove:

Matthew 5:20,27-29,31-32 KJV
For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.
jesus christ made this statement before he was crucified i have already said this before, i dont need to repeat myself telling you that every event before the book of act including the matthew 5:20 you quoted(which was after his resurrection) was before the kingdom of God. Have you heard of BC and AD? what do they mean to you?

WHOSE RIGHTEOUSNESS SHOULD EXCEED THOSE OF THE PHARISEES?
Christians or others ?
his disciples!!
His disciples righteousness needed to exceed those of the scribes and pharisees before they can enter the kingdom which was ahead of them as they were following christ to jerusalem where he was to be crucified to bring down the kingdom on earth so that they can enter(i am using a lay man terms here).
and that will only happen when they believe in christ(because it was not possible for them to follow or be disciples to whom they did not believe him in), therefore they did not exceed the righteousness of the scribes and pharisees by their self righteousness but by the righteousness of faith in christ.

The righteousness of the scribes and pharisees was to keep the law of the moses. But there was a righteousness through faith in christ that was not in anyway depend on the law of moses. That was the righteousness that exceeds the righteousness of the pharisees which christ wanted to give to them. Remember, he told the samaritan woman whoever drink of this water i will give, he shall never be thirsty again.

Before you conclude , read these scriptures , it is for your sake.
whatever you mean by for your sake is only subjected to you.

[27] Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
[28] But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
[29] And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
[31] It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:
[32] But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
he was simply paraphrasing or quoting out the law of moses to them, he said all these laws of moses to them before he was crucified, which should tell you that the crucifixion has nothing to do with the law.
The crucifixion is the crucifixion, the law is the law. They are two different thing and they have nothing to do with each other. Romans 11:6

Christians are expected to be free from sins :
Romans 6:1-2,6,12,23 KJV
[2] God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
[6] Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him , that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
[12] Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
[23] For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
you are right here. But in the real sense everyone commit sin knowingly or unknowingly.

EVEN PAUL KNEW HE COULD BE A A CAST AWAY ON THE JUDGEMENT DAY IF HE ALLOWED SIN IN HIS LIFE :
I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:
[27] But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.
there is no where in this scriture you quoted that indicate that paul meant CAST AWAY ON THE JUDGEMENT DAY is there anything like that?

You have to be very accurate the way you interprete scriptures and be sincere to yourself.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by BluntBoy(m): 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
enilove:
Dangote or not , no Muslim can make heaven and no sinner christian can make heaven either , be you Pastor or a General overseer.

Anyone who does not accept the sacrifice of the death of Jesus on the cross , give his life to him and live holy , cannot make heaven.

The Pastor is right and he knows what he is saying. Heaven is not interested in your wealth or poverty , heaven is after how you live your life here on earth.

This Freeze of a guy is nothing but an attention seeker. He knows nothing about Christianity and God.

You totally missed the point.

The point is no pastor preaching first fruits and so much twisted gospel has the moral right to say someone will miss heaven. It is like the hypocritical Pharisee sitting in Moses' seat. He has a log in his eyes but he is more concerned about the one in his neighbor's eyes.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by enilove(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
paxonel:
jesus christ made this statement before he was crucified i have already said this before, i dont need to repeat myself telling you that every event before the book of act including the matthew 5:20 you quoted(which was after his resurrection) was before the kingdom of God. Have you heard of BC and AD? what do they mean to you?
his disciples!!
His disciples righteousness needed to exceed those of the scribes and pharisees before they can enter the kingdom which was ahead of them as they were following christ to jerusalem where he was to be crucified to bring down the kingdom on earth so that they can enter(i am using a lay man terms here).
and that will only happen when they believe in christ(because it was not possible for them to follow or be disciples to whom they did not believe him in), therefore they did not exceed the righteousness of the scribes and pharisees by their self righteousness but by the righteousness of faith in christ.

The righteousness of the scribes and pharisees was to keep the law of the moses. But there was a righteousness through faith in christ that was not in anyway depend on the law of moses. That was the righteousness that exceeds the righteousness of the pharisees which christ wanted to give to them. Remember, he told the samaritan woman whoever drink of this water i will give, he shall never be thirsty again.
whatever you mean by for your sake is only subjected to you.
he was simply paraphrasing or quoting out the law of moses to them, he said all these laws of moses to them before he was crucified, which should tell you that the crucifixion has nothing to do with the law.
The crucifixion is the crucifixion, the law is the law. They are two different thing and they have nothing to do with each other. Romans 11:6

you are right here. But in the real sense everyone commit sin knowingly or unknowingly.
there is no where in this scriture you quoted that indicate that paul meant CAST AWAY ON THE JUDGEMENT DAY is there anything like that?

You have to be very accurate the way you interprete scriptures and be sincere to yourself.

The truth is , you are not a christian talkeless of being a baby christian.

You keep twisting the scriptures as if that will change the truth.

What makes you to think everyone commits sin ? A born again christian has crucified the flesh and has the power of the Holy Spirit to live above sin . It is because you have never at anytime been born again, that is why you feel or think Christians can sin and still make heaven .

Was it in vain that these scriptures were revealed ?

Romans 6:1-3,6 KJV
[2] God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? ( ARE YOU DEAD TO SIN ? )
[3] Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

ARE SINNERS NOT SERVING SIN ?

THIS IS AN ACCOUNT AFTER THE DEATH OF JESUS AND IT READS IN PRESENT CONTINUOUS TENSE . IT RELATES TO THOSE LIVING AFTER THE DEATH OF JESUS .

Revelation 22:11-15 KJV
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
[12] And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
[13] I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
[14] Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
[15] For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

WHEN DO YOU THINK SOMEONE LIKE PAUL COULD BE CAST AWAY ? HERE ON EARTH ?

If you think God is after human dating code of BC and AD , you are fooling yourself .

Jesus told us to be born again and his preaching was all about repentance .
If you love your soul , you better repent and discard this SATANIC MESSAGE you were taught and be born again.

LASTLY , MEDITATE ON THESE DIVINE EVIL PROPHESY, BEFORE IT GETS TOO LATE FOR YOU :

Matthew 7:21-23 KJV
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
[22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
[23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

JESUS WOULD SAY HE NEVER KNEW THEM ON THE JUDGEMENT DAY FOR ONE REASON , "WORKS OF INIQUITIES"

It is only Christians who use the name of Jesus to prophesy and cast out demons , not Pharisees or unbelievers.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by paxonel(m): 3:15am On Sep 26, 2018
enilove:

The truth is , you are not a christian talkeless of being a baby christian.

You keep twisting the scriptures as if that will change the truth.

What makes you to think everyone commits sin ? A born again christian has crucified the flesh and has the power of the Holy Spirit to live above sin . It is because you have never at anytime been born again, that is why you feel or think Christians can sin and still make heaven .

Was it in vain that these scriptures were revealed ?

Romans 6:1-3,6 KJV
[2] God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? ( ARE YOU DEAD TO SIN ? )
[3] Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

ARE SINNERS NOT SERVING SIN ?

THIS IS AN ACCOUNT AFTER THE DEATH OF JESUS AND IT READS IN PRESENT CONTINUOUS TENSE . IT RELATES TO THOSE LIVING AFTER THE DEATH OF JESUS .

Revelation 22:11-15 KJV
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
[12] And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
[13] I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
[14] Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
[15] For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

WHEN DO YOU THINK SOMEONE LIKE PAUL COULD BE CAST AWAY ? HERE ON EARTH ?

If you think God is after human dating code of BC and AD , you are fooling yourself .

Jesus told us to be born again and his preaching was all about repentance .
If you love your soul , you better repent and discard this SATANIC MESSAGE you were taught and be born again.

LASTLY , MEDITATE ON THESE DIVINE EVIL PROPHESY, BEFORE IT GETS TOO LATE FOR YOU :

Matthew 7:21-23 KJV
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
[22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

JESUS WOULD SAY HE NEVER KNEW THEM ON THE JUDGEMENT DAY FOR ONE REASON , "WORKS OF INIQUITIES"

It is only Christians who use the name of Jesus to prophesy and cast out demons , not Pharisees or unbelievers.

what??
Do you say there are people who dont commit sin?
Can you see that what you call truth in africa can never be accepted as a started in more educated and developed societies?

I can see you have a very long way to go grin grin

If i am twisting scriptures how will you possibly understand the twist to know whether i was right or wrong at any point?
Now, you want to twist it that there are people who are righteous?
What a rubbish, even a kid will not listen to that.

Contrary to that your opinion, anyone saying i am born again have declared that he is very evil at heart,Do you think eveything that glitters is gold?

It seems you are easily deceived

Have you ever wondered why you will never make sense to sensible christians or anyone who thinks critically and understand on this platform? I have been watching you and i have already rated born again people like you as the very corrupt nigerians grin grin
Or are the adeboyes, kumuyi and the oyedepos and the olukoyas not the same people we know, these yoruba men?

You funny o

You nigerians fall for anything, these pastors are not different from low class people when they travel to other countries grin
When you hear that nigeria is very corrupt nation it is because more than 75% nigerian christians including our terrible pastors claim to be born again.
Every politician i have ever come accross who are christians all go to church, pray in tongues and are fervent in the spirit. But.. .. grin grin grin grin

You know that? Born again people are terribly disgusting all of them. Because like the pharisees, they think they are holy.

Holy my foot. grin

I will only advice you, humble yourself and pursue education!
So that by the time you pick up your bible to read again after 3 to 4 years in a good school(not the kind of sub standard schools found in nigeria o) then you can clearly see what jesus meant by born again to nicodemus .

Because it will take another 15 years from now(if you are interested to even read at all)for people of your type to fully understand bible and see what the british saw in it before embarking on a missionary work in africa.

No wonder africans are described as black monkeys grin grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by enilove(m): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2018
paxonel:
what??
Do you say there are people who dont commit sin?
Can you see that what you call truth in africa can never be accepted as a started in more educated and developed societies?

I can see you have a very long way to go grin grin

If i am twisting scriptures how will you possibly understand the twist to know whether i was right or wrong at any point?
Now, you want to twist it that there are people who are righteous?
What a rubbish, even a kid will not listen to that.

Contrary to that your opinion, anyone saying i am born again have declared that he is very evil at heart,Do you think eveything that glitters is gold?

It seems you are easily deceived

Have you ever wondered why you will never make sense to sensible christians or anyone who thinks critically and understand on this platform? I have been watching you and i have already rated born again people like you as the very corrupt nigerians grin grin
Or are the adeboyes, kumuyi and the oyedepos and the olukoyas not the same people we know, these yoruba men?

You funny o

You nigerians fall for anything, these pastors are not different from low class people when they travel to other countries grin
When you hear that nigeria is very corrupt nation it is because more than 75% nigerian christians including our terrible pastors claim to be born again.
Every politician i have ever come accross who are christians all go to church, pray in tongues and are fervent in the spirit. But.. .. grin grin grin grin

You know that? Born again people are terribly disgusting all of them. Because like the pharisees, they think they are holy.

Holy my foot. grin

I will only advice you, humble yourself and pursue education!
So that by the time you pick up your bible to read again after 3 to 4 years in a good school(not the kind of sub standard schools found in nigeria o) then you can clearly see what jesus meant by born again to nicodemus .

Because it will take another 15 years from now(if you are interested to even read at all)for people of your type to fully understand bible and see what the british saw in it before embarking on a missionary work in africa.

No wonder africans are described as black monkeys grin grin grin grin

No one is compelling you to be born again . Since you think the Bible was written for fun , there is no problem , continue with your worldliness .

The Bible did not say I should follow the pattern of life of Oyedepo or Adeboye . It tells me to be a disciple of Christ :

John 8:31-32 KJV
Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
[32] And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

The truth is in the word of God not in any man.

It is not education that makes one to be a true child of God but total obedience to the words of God.

When you die , your certificates die with you and it will not be required of you in heaven. The real certificate you need is , "your name in the book of life ".

Matthew 16:26 KJV
For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

I don't boast about who I am or what I have acquired in life because all is vanity :

2 Corinthians 10:12 KJV
For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

Just to let you know ; My second son is in the last semester of his final academics year in the university.
I am an Accountant by profession and also a Certified information System Auditor . I got my first degree 24 years ago and other professional certificates few years after.
Even my father had a degree in purchasing and supply in London.

Based on the above , you should understand by now that I am in the position to tell you the truth regarding the gospel and other matters , since you suggested ,wrongly , that I should pursue an education .

Lastly ,
whatever name people like they can call us , it really does not matter , what matters is the name we call ourselves. I am proud to be a Nigerian and an African .
God did not make a mistake by creating Nigerians and Africans . I thank God for that.

Jesus the Great judge warned us by saying :

Matthew 5:48 KJV
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

The same He told Abraham :

Genesis 17:1 KJV
And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Give your life to Christ and he shall perfect your imperfection and defects by his Power.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by paxonel(m): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
enilove:

No one is compelling you to be born again . Since you think the Bible was written for fun , there is no problem , continue with your worldliness .

The Bible did not say I should follow the pattern of life of Oyedepo or Adeboye . It tells me to be a disciple of Christ :

John 8:31-32 KJV
Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
[32] And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

The truth is in the word of God not in any man.

It is not education that makes one to be a true child of God but total obedience to the words of God.

When you die , your certificates die with you and it will not be required of you in heaven. The real certificate you need is , "your name in the book of life ".

Matthew 16:26 KJV
For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

I don't boast about who I am or what I have acquired in life because all is vanity :

2 Corinthians 10:12 KJV
For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

Just to let you know ; My second son is in the last semester of his final academics year in the university.
I am an Accountant by profession and also a Certified information System Auditor . I got my first degree 24 years ago and other professional certificates few years after.
Even my father had a degree in purchasing and supply in London.

Based on the above , you should understand by now that I am in the position to tell you the truth regarding the gospel and other matters , since you suggested ,wrongly , that I should pursue an education .

Lastly ,
whatever name people like they can call us , it really does not matter , what matters is the name we call ourselves. I am proud to be a Nigerian and an African .
God did not make a mistake by creating Nigerians and Africans . I thank God for that.

Jesus the Great judge warned us by saying :

Matthew 5:48 KJV
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

The same He told Abraham :

Genesis 17:1 KJV
And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Give your life to Christ and he shall perfect your imperfection and defects by his Power.

i should be the one to tell you to give your life to christ,It seems you are not a true christian .

True christians dont tell few christians to give their life to christ only fake christians do.

As i am seeing you so, you are heading to hell fire straight grin

True christians were suppose to tell muslims and people of other religions to give their life to christ.

Never in the bible was any christian told another christian to give their life to christ, there was no division in christianity from the beginning, it is this current day rubbish born again people thinking they are holier than others that are causing division.

Jehovah witnesses are saying they are the true christians, born again people are saying also they are the true christians,anyone believing in christ that is not like them should go to hell. Is that not ridiculous extremism? grin

Its like boko haram telling the rest of other islamic sects that if they dont kill people like the way they kill people they are not muslims.
Absolutely rubbish!
I'm just laughing at the level of your ignorance.

therefore you born again people are not different from jehovah witnesses, you better repent or you will see hell. grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H by enilove(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
paxonel:
i should be the one to tell you to give your life to christ,It seems you are not a true christian .

True christians dont tell few christians to give their life to christ only fake christians do.

As i am seeing you so, you are heading to hell fire straight grin

True christians were suppose to tell muslims and people of other religions to give their life to christ.

Never in the bible was any christian told another christian to give their life to christ, there was no division in christianity from the beginning, it is this current day rubbish born again people thinking they are holier than others that are causing division.

Jehovah witnesses are saying they are the true christians, born again people are saying also they are the true christians,anyone believing in christ that is not like them should go to hell. Is that not ridiculous extremism? grin

Its like boko haram telling the rest of other islamic sects that if they dont kill people like the way they kill people they are not muslims.
Absolutely rubbish!
I'm just laughing at the level of your ignorance.

therefore you born again people are not different from jehovah witnesses, you better repent or you will see hell. grin grin

A christian is someone who professes belief in the teachings of Jesus Christ and follows it .

The teachings of Jesus were about faith in him , repentance and holiness :

John 5:14 KJV
Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: SIN NO MORE, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

John 8:11 KJV
She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and SIN NO MORE .

John 4:23-24 KJV
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
[24] God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

A christian must worship God in TRUTH \HOLINESS.

WHEN A CHRISTIAN LIES , STEALS , FORNICATES , FIGHTS, MURDERS , CARRIES OUT ABORTION FOR GIRLS , KEEP MALICE , WHEN HE CURSES AND IS ABUSIVE ETC, JUST LIKE THE UNBELIEVERS , HE IS YOKING WITH THE WORLD. AND IT MEANS HE IS NOT OF CHRIST BUT OF THE WORLD , AND JESUS WOULD NOT ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AS PART OF HIM .

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 KJV
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? [15] And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? [16] And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them ; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. [17] Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing ; and I will receive you, [18] And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

WHEN WE DO THINGS UNBELIEVERS DO , WE ARE THE SAME WITH THE WORLD OR FREINDS OF THE WORLD :

James 4:4 KJV
Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

An enemy of God cannot be a christian .

Don't get me wrong , I am not calling you a sinner , but only buttressing my claims biblically.
That is , a sinner is an enemy of God , unless he repents and seek for forgiveness, he cannot make heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Gave Oyedepo The Powers He Is Using- (rejoinder) / The Truth Practice Of Ebo( Spiritual Sacrifice) / Why Are Atheists Or Irreligious People Fond Of This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.