Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) - Politics (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (479739 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by madridguy(m): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2018
Forget bro, PDP took the early lead in Ekiti and we know what happened at the end tongue

Milllz:

grin cheesy grin

Any overtaking here will result in an accident. They should beware.

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 23, 2018
Henceforth all political Igbos are banned while apolitical members of dz divisive tribe are suspended with immediate effect on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Caseless: 9:13am On Sep 23, 2018
It's been long I have been this dragged by election or its results.

6 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by maasoap(m): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2018
royal200:
If all the presidential aspirant of PDP can unite after her primary.. With this kind election in the southwest of recent, they will unseat buhari.. If they can divided the vote of Buhari in North.. ....

If if if if if. Lol
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Consultville(m): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2018
Too close to call....#osundecides
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by NCP: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2018
Still Awaiting The Final Announcement.

Congrats to the APC Governor Elect.

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Babzrockman: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2018
APC is somehow closing d gap

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by scholes0(m): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2018
AS IT STANDS...

Live From BBC News Yoruba on Facebook.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Caseless: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
Forget bro, PDP took the early lead in Ekiti and we know what happened at the end tongue

what's happening? Any hope from osogbo?
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by KunleyY19(m): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2018
royal200:
If all the presidential aspirant of PDP can unite after her primary.. With this kind election in the southwest of recent, they will unseat buhari.. If they can divided the vote of Buhari in North.. ....

Divide North
Ordinary Meruwa Done get PVC...
I just Pray you won't be shocked when
Borno
Katsina
Kano
Niger
all deliver 1m+ votes....

The Problem is The south keep Shouting on Social media when Children that are just a little above 18 in the north already have their PVC's...

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2018
I found my Monika at last grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Starkid3010(m): 9:16am On Sep 23, 2018
Adeleke has started dancing 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he don't see the results already

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Xinzu: 9:16am On Sep 23, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Why didn't you tell me you're into real estate kiss wink

I just ventured into it, haven't told anyone yet.
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by madridguy(m): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2018
Yes, we are bouncing back strongly. This is like UCL final in Istanbul 05, AC Milan vs Liverpool. PDP will cry last.

Caseless:
what's happening? Any hope from osogbo?
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by durangokid: 9:18am On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:

When a REC is assassinated by mobs in Nigeria because of election rigging others will learn lesson from it

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
APC will come back to shock PDP as usual. Over taking is allowed.

APC all the way.
Overtake and CRASH!

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 23, 2018
KunleyY19:

Divide North
Borno
Katsina
Kano
Niger

The Problem is The south keep Shouting on Social media when Children that are just a little below 18 in the north already have their PVC's...
KunleyY19:

Divide North
Borno
Katsina
Kano
Niger

The Problem is The south keep Shouting on Social media when Children that are just a little below 18 in the north already have their PVC's...
KunleyY19:

Divide North
Borno
Katsina
Kano
Niger

The Problem is The south keep Shouting on Social media when Children that are just below 18 in the north already have their PVC's...
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by bender79: 9:18am On Sep 23, 2018
maasoap:

This is a good resulting for Buhari in South Western state. I guess you don't know your maths or voting analysis.
This is suppose to be a strong hold of APC and we are seeing a tight result? Do you know that this result was a referendum on Aregbe? Now imagine when the presidential election comes( You and I know that he has failed woefully, even though some of us still support him). Hope you also know that this result will have a band wagon effect on the whole of SW. just imagine the kind of confidence it will bring to the opposition. Buhari is in deep waters my bro. International community is also waiting for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Donald95(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2018
Omololu001:
buhari won't have it easy in the south west at all cause of his poor performance, the 2019 presidential election will be so tough especially if the PDP present kwankwaso

No,if They present Atiku

3 Likes

royal200:
If all the presidential aspirant of PDP can unite after her primary.. With this kind election in the southwest of recent, they will unseat buhari.. With their unity they will divide the vote of Buhari in North.. ....
Osun election is between Osun indigenes, presidential election is different

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2018
FYI, many of the people who voted against APC might still vote Buhari in the general elections.

A sort of what happened in Anambra when PDP came a distant third

Local elections in the south in general have little or no bearing on the results of the general elections

Aregbe bleeped up with ijesha votes sha

6 Likes

Throwback:

Are you not a useless loser who is too scared to compete for the presidency that is open to the whole South and not microzoned?

Has anyone stopped you from contesting?

Why the mental limitations and inferiority?

How come you could not reply my reference to the 1993 elections and how the final result played out?

Mr Southern unity, go back to 1993 and see your real treachery that was insignificant to the outcome.

Jonathan cannot claim he did not get Southern unity in 2011, despite having Yorubas as vice presidential candidates on the other 2 major opposition parties of ACN and CPC.

If Nigerians sacked Jonathan in 2015 for his cluelessness and failure, while his own region still supported him which is rational, and the SouthEast adopted him for their own parochial benefit, why are you still shedding tears of pain, anguish and misery into the future in 2023?

You need psychiatric help.

Fuccck you bro. Am not here to exchange any diatribe with a mentally unstable, ewedu gobbling vulture like you.

I am way too refined and above your level to get into an exchange with you. Stay in your brown roof republic and spill all the shyts you want... None of my business. FYI, am not the person that gave a proposal for any useless southern unity. I hate Nigeria and all it stands for. So can you get lost?

Why would I want to be united with people that eat shyt like you guys all in the name of Amala ati Ewedu?

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Rahyberg(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
Yes, we are bouncing back strongly. This is like UCL final in Istanbul 05, AC Milan vs Liverpool. PDP will cry last.

Only dose who watched the match can recount.
APC all d way

5 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Caseless: 9:19am On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:

I pray we do. It's tough.
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Galaticos444: 9:19am On Sep 23, 2018
Jst see d number of persons viewing dis thread,seun don hammer

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by clemzo101(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2018
Tosinayoko:

Ayedaade LGA is wrong
well this will do far be the only mistake
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2018
Caseless:
It's been long I have been this dragged by election or its results.

Because APC fuccking Lost!

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by ClassicMG(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2018
Oshogbo oooooooooo show face na make we face front
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by madridguy(m): 9:21am On Sep 23, 2018
Say no to jungle justice.

durangokid:
When a REC is assassinated by mobs in Nigeria because of election rigging others will learn lesson from it
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by PassingShot(m): 9:21am On Sep 23, 2018
Omololu001:
buhari won't have it easy in the south west at all cause of his poor performance, the 2019 presidential election will be so tough especially if the PDP present kwankwaso
What poor performance?

Majority of those who voted for PDP in this Osun election will vote for PMB.

APC has 60% chance of winning SW.

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by keeeem: 9:21am On Sep 23, 2018
Someone sent this from his old school website. Though unconfirmed but guys should dig to find out the true position

Declared vote Oshogbo APC 39983 PDP 11,513

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (128) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.