Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) - Politics (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (479722 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by maasoap(m): 9:34am On Sep 23, 2018
Milllz:
I can go and rest. PDP leading with 15k and is about to become wider. Even Oshogbo weed cannot change this one.

Is it the same final result that is being dragged between the two of them with less than 1000 votes?

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Lakeshizu(m): 9:34am On Sep 23, 2018
I have it authoritatively that APC won 550 votes

6 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 23, 2018
Sicilyjoe:
Good apc leading with 22k margin
Where did you get the weed from pls grin

9 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by senatordave1(m): 9:35am On Sep 23, 2018
bender79:
What you should know is that people are voting individuals not party. All these elections you mentioned are a reflection of how they people feel about the individuals involved and not party or Buhari
I still maintain that next year polls will be determined by winning margins in the ne/nw and ss/se.results in the sw/nc will be marginal

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Throwback: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2018
RebelChip:

Fuccck you bro. Am not here to exchange any diatribe with a mentally unstable, ewedu gobbling vulture like you.

I am way too refined and above your level to get into an exchange with you. Stay in your brown roof republic and spill all the shyts you want... None of my business. FYI, am not the person that gave a proposal for any useless southern unity. I hate Nigeria and all it stands for. So can you get lost?

Why would I want to be united with people that eat shyt like you guys?

You cannot have an exchange because I already defeated your argument. So it is normal for the loser to walk away downcast and finally admit that Southern unity is a useless concept used by Igbos when convenient for their own benefit alone.

Igbos always ensure to badmouth the North so other Southerners will not have any alliance with them, while they go back in the cover of the dark night to compromise. Now let any other Southerner dare to form alliance with the North and watch the Igbos explode with envious fury out of gluttonous greed to have it all for themselves.

Now it is nice that PDP zones its 2019 ticket to the North and most Igbos are happy with any of the Northerners just because they believe they will get the vice presidency ticket, but watch how the same Northerners will be crucified by the Igbos when they hand the vice presidency ticket to any other Southerner but the the Igbo. While the same Igbos would also vent their frustration on that Southern tribe that dares to deny them of their Northern slavery birthright.

You are only looking out for yourselves, so stop with the old tricks that we all know already.

IGBO - I Go Before Others

That was what a Kalabari man from Ogoni once told me about Igbos.

The greatest mistake made was Ajayi Crowther teaching cavemen how to letter their own language.

Else, you would have still been grunting till date.

8 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Earthquake1: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2018
Sicilyjoe:

In your dreams

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by scholes0(m): 9:35am On Sep 23, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
So the dullard bubu is the choice of all yoruba people. Really?

Reaping dividends? with una brown roof everywhere. Lol Tell me something else bro.

Are you daft? Or you can't read with this your question?

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2018
ojsamuel:
A rerun will definitely floor APC.
You don't know anything about osun politics

I believe you made this statement based on the fact that Omisore's supporters will automatically side with PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Chri08102702694: 9:36am On Sep 23, 2018
If you were owed 30 months salary arrears as a civil servant would you still vote Aregbe party? cheesy

senatordave1:

What helped adeleke is the 23000 winning margin in ede north and south.another factor is that apc failed to win their main strongholds like boripe,ilesa east and west,atakumosa east and west with a wide margin.they should have won olorunda with at least 10k votes.seems aregbe was complacent

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by kingpado(m): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2018
Corrected finally... Lmfao

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Milllz: 9:36am On Sep 23, 2018
maasoap:

Is it the same final result that is being dragged between the two of them with less than 1000 votes?

I don’t know. I’m using bbc. The lead is down to 13k tho but only 3 LG left.

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/resources/idt-813d4457-e9d0-4137-937a-1a643fb0a73a
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Carlyscales: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2018
unuane1:
The results are still been collated and announced on TV local govt by local govt. Honestly I don't know where all the figures here came from. It's been aired live on AIT.
They are just repeating what they have announced for emphasis
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by olomne(m): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2018
I am present

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by lirusehn(m): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2018
senatordave1:

No sir.this is the closest and most competitive elections in nigeria history.whoever wins will do so with less than 2k votes.a rerun looms

Where is the rerun coming from?

You have no idea what our constitution says about runoff, do you?

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Sicilyjoe: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Where did you get the weed from pls grin

Is not weed I took ooo, una think say na only una know how to give fake results

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by heldworld: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2018
odufalut:
Oshogbo Apc 23k, Pdp14k.
undecided
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2018
APC won Osogbo local government by 13872 votes .
Details soon

5 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Millenniumlady(f): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2018
Xinzu:

I just ventured into it, haven't told anyone yet.
Awwwww it's a nice Idea you know you're a popular person here inform all your friends on this forum even your enemies wink create an official instagram account strictly for this business alone same as face book, twitter.....visit most of the popular blogs like Instablog,lindaikeji blog ,olorisupre,maraji,tundeednut tunde ednut, limelightnaija, Tmc, and famous celebrities like the ones that are mostly current, e.g Ceec, Laura ikeji, davido, wizkid, tiwa, olamide e.t.c.....make sure you always comment with your advert just like you did on naira land.....if you have money pay for advert but if you don't have.... make sure you sponsor giveaways on tunde ednut's page with maybe 10k he'll ask his followers to follow you and your business page will grow most importantly always post at least 5-8 pics of your business on your page daily it helps you grow followers.... if you create the acct give me the name lemme share with my friends so they can follow.....Hope it helps xinzu embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by buklarbest: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2018
Abeg what does PWD means
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by senatordave1(m): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2018
Chri08102702694:
If you were owed 30 months salary arrears as a civil servant would you still vote Aregbe party? cheesy

Depending on the circumstance.how can he pay full salary with 1 billion naira allocation monthly in a state with 40k workers? States like kogi,benue,taraba that receive more than osun are owing more
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2018
buklarbest:
Abeg what does PWD means

People with Diasbility
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2018
Throwback:

You cannot have an exchange because I already defeated your argument. So it is normal for the loser to walk away downcast and finally admit that Southern unity is a useless concept used by Igbos when convenient for their own benefit alone.

Igbos always ensure to badmouth the North so other Southerners will not have any alliance with them, while they go back in the cover of the dark night to compromise. Now let any other Southerner dare to form alliance with the North and watch the Igbos explode with envious fury out of gluttonous greed to have it all for themselves.

Now it is nice that PDP zones its 2019 ticket to the North and most Igbos are happy with any of the Northerners just because they believe they will get the vice presidency ticket, but what how the same Northerners will be crucified by the Igbos when they hand the vice presidency ticket to any other Southerner but the the Igbo.

You are only looking out for yourselves, so stop with the old tricks that we all know already.

IGBO - I Go Before Others

That was what a Kalabari man from Ogoni once told me about Igbos.

The greatest mistake made was Ajayi Crowther teaching cavemen how to letter their own language.

Else, you would have still been grunting till date.

Ewedu gobbling piglet, how is it your business how Igbos play Politics? Igbos are looking out for themselves? And Yorubas are not? Grrrrrrrrr..... You dont know how many times I have strangled you in my mind already!

Your hypocrisy smells to high heavens!

Please stay in your lane let me be dancing for Senator Adeleke Already!

12 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by sheylarhh(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2018
I gallant for here o

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Cozbymaster97(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2018
#OsunDecides2018: Election Results as declared by @INECnigeria live from Osogbo, Osun State.

Olaoluwa LGA
No of Reg Voters - 30786
No of Accr. Voters - 16300
APC - 5025
PDP - 4026
SDP - 2104
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by madridguy(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2018
Ma Sha Allah. Sir, can this help us with initial result?

Olohunjedalo:
APC won Osogbo local government by 13872 votes .
Details soon
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2018
Milllz:

I don’t know. I’m using bbc. The lead is down to 13k tho but only 3 LG left.

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/resources/idt-813d4457-e9d0-4137-937a-1a643fb0a73a
So it’s even 3 local government unannounced.
So, why are people saying only osogbo na. Where did they get other results from?

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by richylee(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2018
Sicilyjoe:
For dream...
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by donmelinga(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2018
Presently waiting for the final result. Assurance for PDP

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by NCP: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2018
buklarbest:
Abeg what does PWD means

PutWeedDown.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2018
Sicilyjoe:

Is not weed I took ooo, una think say na only una know how to give fake results
Lmao I grab

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:40am On Sep 23, 2018
modik:

The eyes of the world is now beaming Osun Elections

This not the best time to manipulate results!

Keep watching!
No manipulation, but a tactical approach

PDP threw in their cards early as the opposition to put pressure on the APC

APC are keeping their cards close to their chest as a ruling party would in most Nigerian elections

The fact remains that it's to close to call

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (128) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.