Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Up Nina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Up Nina (271 Views)

Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video / Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me / Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Up Nina by shemzy99(m): 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
Popular cross-dresser, Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky, has threatened to beat up BBNaija star, Nina if she talks bad about him or misbehaves.

This was made known by Bobrisky via her Instastory recently, stating that she would not hesitate to teach Nina a lesson if she tries her.

read more on http://www.trends44.com/bobrisky-threatens-to-beat-up-nina/
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Up Nina by Shelumiel: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
I do not know why this abomination keeps making headlines in Nigeria .

(1) (Reply)

Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) / D’banj Sets To Feature Mayorkun In A New Hit Song / Chris Evans Gives Up As Captain America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.