Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him (32827 Views)

Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video / How Come Police, Judges, Politicians And Journalists Shield Pedophile Priests? / Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by damiloladuke: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bobrisky threatens to beat bloggers and journalists who take bad photos of him.

Popular cross dresser Bobrisky has threatened to beat up any Nigerian blogger and journalist who prey on him at events just to take unflattering shots of him for their readers.

Bobrisky who is one of the best users of Snapchat and Instagram filters thinks the bloggers are deliberately out to make him look ugly when he is a beauty to behold.

The cross dresser and bleaching advocate has said that henceforth, cameras are not allowed near him at events. According to him, he is employing the services of bodyguards and bouncers to wade off ‘unfiltered’ cameras.

Some very unflattering, uneven and ‘hairy’ shots of Bob made rounds on the social media after the cross dresser had posted the filtered and even version.

This got on the nerves of Bob and predicated his new decision.

He went ahead to mention that whoever trespasses across his boundary will not only be assaulted but will also have his phones and gadgets seized.

And people will now understand who is more connected between him and his adversaries.

Being considered as controversial personality, Bobrisky has always been under fire, especially from trolls who believe he's not a true representation of a Nigerian celebrity with his penchant for ladies' dressing.

https://lailasnews.com/bobrisky-threatens-to-beat-bloggers-and-journalists-who-take-bad-photos-of-him/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by kingxsamz(m): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
You don't look good and you expect people to take good photos of you. you must have detergent inside ur head.

206 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by Merimental(m): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
"The cross dresser and BLEACHING ADVOCATE"
dis line made me Rip off my reading Brakes..grin
Bleaching get advocate again undecided

57 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by amaniro: 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
Boby RISKY..... you do take some serious risks grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by Cryomancer: 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2018

I really do not blame him. I blame the bloggers and journalists who keep making stupid people famous.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by bamasite(m): 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
All na hustling. We understand

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by exporters101: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Not his fault.
Same people that made the confused human being popular

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by thunder74(m): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Now I believe this guy/girl no well

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by Elpinto(m): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bob the risky (wo)man... attention seeker number 1

Hope say the bouncers and gunmen u plan bring no follow dey rub lipstick, foundation, and blush.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by OCTAVO: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by jogsman01(m): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Animal in human skin...

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by buchilino(m): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
DIDN'T ANYONE TELL DIS JACKASS, IT'S VERY UNLADYLIKE TO BE FIGHTING.

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by princechurchill(m): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
When someone is dead he doesn't know he's dead the same thing happens when you are stupid

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by Crownwealthope(f): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bobrisky again undecided
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by Ayoswit(f): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
K
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by AngelicBeing: 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
Brobisky, fúçk off sad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lol, madt boy!
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by adisabarber(m): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ireje o si ninu foto. Bo ba se joko lo ma ba ara e grin

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by queenbetsy(f): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If I start typing some things ehn, people will think I'm jealousing his beauty

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by BadiratT: 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
Dead body, Animal. Trying all possible means to be relevant
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Dude is it your Effeminate arse that will beat people up?
How?
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by Okuchris(f): 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
trash
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by hisexcellency34: 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ogun visit 'her'. Yeye thing. By the time bloggers are through with 'her', 'she' will return to 'her' factory mode

12 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by mumihaja(f): 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
how did i get here embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by kolafolabi(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
I blame the bloggers..Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by pmc01(m): 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Rubbish post. LAWMA, con carry Una dirty
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by khalidx: 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
I snapped his ugly face at Uniabuja let him come and beat me
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by LZAA: 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
damiloladuke:
Bobrisky threatens to beat bloggers and journalists who take bad photos of him.

Popular cross dresser Bobrisky has threatened to beat up any Nigerian blogger and journalist who prey on him at events just to take unflattering shots of him for their readers.

Bobrisky who is one of the best users of Snapchat and Instagram filters thinks the bloggers are deliberately out to make him look ugly when he is a beauty to behold.

The cross dresser and bleaching advocate has said that henceforth, cameras are not allowed near him at events. According to him, he is employing the services of bodyguards and bouncers to wade off ‘unfiltered’ cameras.

Some very unflattering, uneven and ‘hairy’ shots of Bob made rounds on the social media after the cross dresser had posted the filtered and even version.

This got on the nerves of Bob and predicated his new decision.

He went ahead to mention that whoever trespasses across his boundary will not only be assaulted but will also have his phones and gadgets seized.

And people will now understand who is more connected between him and his adversaries.

Being considered as controversial personality, Bobrisky has always been under fire, especially from trolls who believe he's not a true representation of a Nigerian celebrity with his penchant for ladies' dressing.

https://lailasnews.com/bobrisky-threatens-to-beat-bloggers-and-journalists-who-take-bad-photos-of-him/

Denrele-afonja
Bisi alimi-afonja
Bobrisky-afonja
Hmmmm why always them
Cc immhotep roger3D justiceleague1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by obembet(f): 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
Come and beat me.. Idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Oge Okoye's 36th Birthday Party Last Night / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Flawless Look To CAF Awards 2017 / E-money, Ifeanyi Ubah, Flavour, Kcee At Allen Onyema's 25th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.