Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,690 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

Uchendu Congratulates Amaechi On His Re-appointment As DG Of Buhari-osinbajo Cam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uchendu Congratulates Amaechi On His Re-appointment As DG Of Buhari-osinbajo Cam (252 Views)

Amaechi On Loan: China Can Seize Assets If Nigeria Defaults / Amaechi On Okada Ban In Lagos: Sanwo-olu Acted Based On Public Interest / Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uchendu Congratulates Amaechi On His Re-appointment As DG Of Buhari-osinbajo Cam by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
The senator representing Rivers East Senatorial District in the National Assembly, Senator Andrew Uchendu, has congratulated the Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Amaechi, on his re-appointment as the Secretary/Director General of the Buhari-Osinbajo Campaign Organisation, ahead of the 2019 general elections.

Uchendu, Acting Chairman, Senate Committee on Public Procurement, in a congratulatory statement issued in Port Harcourt on Saturday, thanked President Muhammadu Buhari for re-appointing Amaechi as his campaign DG, stating that it shows the level of confidence that the President has in him (Amaechi).

He said: "On behalf of the people of Rivers State, I am grateful to President Muhammadu Buhari for finding our son and leader, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, worthy of piloting the affairs of his re-election bid. This clearly shows the magnitude of confidence that Mr. President has reposed in him.

"What I can deduce from Amaechi's re-appointment as Buhari-Osinbajo Campaign DG, is the fact that President Buhari is a man who rewards excellence, hardwork, commitment and loyalty. The President has spoken a thousand words with this singular act.

"I congratulate Amaechi for making us proud by excelling at everything that his hands touch. From his remarkable feats as Speaker of Rivers State House of Assembly; his landmark achievements as the Governor of Rivers State; his victorious performance as the DG of Buhari-Osinbajo Presidential Campaign Committee in 2014-15, which facilitated President Buhari's victory at the 2015 poll; to the outstanding impacts that he has made, especially in the railway sector, as the Minister of Transportation; this intelligent, trustworthy and passionate man has brought nothing but honour and joy to Rivers State, and the country at large."

The Rivers East Senatorial District Representative assured Amaechi of massive support from the people of Rivers State for President Buhari's second term bid.

"Let me assure Rt. Hon. Amaechi that we will stand firmly by him to ensure that President Buhari is re-elected in 2019. It is a task that must be done.

"Rivers people will reciprocate your re-appointment, which signals trust and love, with majority of their votes in the forthcoming presidential election," Uchendu declared.

Solomon Okocha
Media Aide to Senator Andrew Uchendu
Rivers East Senatorial District

September 22, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Same INEC, Same Nigeria ,same Year / 2019:diversification Key To Economic Development – Makarfi / 2019: My Chances Are Bright, Says Olaitan Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.