Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

How I Became A Millionaire Through Real Estate Within 2months - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How I Became A Millionaire Through Real Estate Within 2months (527 Views)

BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. / Let Get You And Your Coming Generations Insured/assured Through Real Estate. / Expert Advised Lagos Residents To Consider Creating Wealth Through REAL ESTATE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became A Millionaire Through Real Estate Within 2months by priestemzy(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
How I became a Millionaire through Real Estate within 2months.

My Name is Emmanuel, and I want to tell you how I got my first million and Also my first Car through Real Estate.

October 10, 2017. I was Introduced to a Real Estate Company Ranked Top 5 in Nigeria Real Estate. With Over 50bn Net worth, Having Over 38 Estate Locations Scattered across the Country. In top Cities of Nigeria like Lagos, Asaba, Awka, Olorin, Enugu, Abeokuta etc. With Over 2000 Independent Marketers and Agents. PERTINENCE GROUP OF COMPANIES. (Proud Owners of ABC and VIP Gardens.)

My Friend Kenneth who is a Also one of their Independent Business Representative introduced me to the Company, He told me how people have been making millions just by bringing people to buy Land, but I never believed. Not until I followed him to their weekly Seminar where I made up my mind and joined the Company, Sincerely I was really amazed Seeing young people of my age group or even younger Coming to the Seminar with their Cars, Some of them have the Brand Name (VIP Gardens) Stocked on their Cars.

It was just a two hours Seminar but my Eyes was really Opened on how I could practically become a multi million through Real Estate even with 0 Investment.

After the Seminar I followed my friend to the reception, picked up a business representative form and filled. Right there I was given the Company's Branded T-shirt, ID Card and Some flyers for marketing which I never used.

Tho I never liked Anything Marketing in my life, So I decided to stick to Only Digital Marketing.

I started here on Nairaland, Thanks to Mr Oluwaseun Osewa. Post their properties on Nairaland. I was intentionally Focused on property around the Lagos Axis. Festac Town, Satellite Town, Lekki etc.

On the 27th day of November, I was just in my house when a call came in, Surprisingly it was a foreign Number, Some one from Canada Came Across my Advert on Nairaland about the Estate at FESTAC Town. And got Interested. He was Asking Me Some Questions About the Property, then I was still a Novice, Because I still new then in the business I Didn't have adequate knowledge Land. So what I did so that I told him "Sir I'm Really Busy Now, Don't worry Sir, A colleague of mine will give you a call right away. I hanged up and quickly Call my Friend who Conveniently Finished the Work.

According to Kenneth, the man requested to see the documents to the Land before Inspecting. My friend quickly forwarded the Documents to His mail for property Check.

On Dec 6. He sent his younger brother who stays here in Nigeria to follow us to the Site. Right there in the Classy VIP Gardens Estate, Festac Town. He placed His brother on a Video Call and showed around the Estate through a Video Call. He was really impressed with what he saw.

The younger brother came to the office the next day and filled up the purchase form 3plots. And I got my Commission of whooping 10% of the Sale. I mean my Commission Came that Same day. Later on After that month was gan I got an Extra tokumbo Car award After getting my Complete 10%, for meeting up Target for the Month.

Are You a Success Driven Person?
Are you Desiring Greatness?

Attend Our Free Weekly Seminar On How to Become a SUCCESS through this Business. Within a Short period of time.

For More Information Click https:///2347010226962
Or Call: 08140679615 or 07010226962.

Re: How I Became A Millionaire Through Real Estate Within 2months by priestemzy(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
Thanks
Re: How I Became A Millionaire Through Real Estate Within 2months by Treash(m): 6:42am On Sep 24, 2018
But pertinence offers 6% to referrer.
Re: How I Became A Millionaire Through Real Estate Within 2months by priestemzy(m): 7:34am On Sep 24, 2018
10% to business Rep. You can either come in as a referral or Business Rep
Re: How I Became A Millionaire Through Real Estate Within 2months by priestemzy(m): 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: How I Became A Millionaire Through Real Estate Within 2months by priestemzy(m): 6:23am On Sep 25, 2018

(1) (Reply)

How To Own Your Home In Abuja With The National Housing Funds (nhf) / How To Reduce Construction Cost At Different Project Stages. / Electrical Design And Drafting Services For Your Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.