Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? (5821 Views)

Freemasonry Symbols On The 1000 Naira Bill / What People Think About Certain Reflex Behaviours. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by tekajibril(m): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2010
I for one, am a total music head and i'm a budding human-rights activist. I stumbled upon topic on The Illuminati and their history, and have been following other stories on them on you-tube and other media, i know they dont believe in GOD and they controlled the affairs of the modern world and have influenced every single event in the World for the past 300 or so years . I wanna ask ya'll do u believe in their existence and do u think they could be stopped? and please i dont think this thread should attract insults, so be an Adult and talk sense please. Just place any comment as regarding the Illuminati, New World Order and their plans, thanks yo!!
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by samdigo(m): 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2010
i believe its true, but im still gonna listen to hip hop , etc, it was bound 2 happen, they making the way 4 da antishrist, etc, like said in da bible, so u kno, let em do wat they gotta do
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by NaijaSisi(f): 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2010
samdigo:

i believe its true, but im still gonna listen to hip hop , etc, it was bound 2 happen, they making the way 4 da antishrist, etc, like said in da bible, so u kno, let em do wat they gotta do

HOW CAN U BE SO CALM ABOUT IT??!! shocked I'm not saying u should necesarily be scared but we cant 'let em do wat dey gotta do', we need to take a stand and not encourage this. for example by not buying those kind of records.
this is very serious and i believe we should not have such a carefree attitude to it, that is if u do believe in da Bible
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by poweredcom(m): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2010
men they exist and i wanna be a mason they are not bad at all if our founding father in naija were mason this country would ave been like america where there fathers were
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by samdigo(m): 6:48am On Sep 01, 2010
@ naija sisi, u r cute, but yea, there is nothing i can do than to trust God, let them do them
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by NaijaSisi(f): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2010
samdigo:

@ naija sisi, u r cute, but yea, there is nothing i can do than to trust God, let them do them

Sorry to derail buh. . . .   wink kiss
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by Beaf: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2010
Yes, I believe!
This is a baby Illuminati!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 18, 2011
is not a matter of IF they exist but rather WHAT do they plan to do.
it's been WELL established that they are real. in fact i don't much see the difference between them and
fraternities/sororities other than that they've definitely more power than a bunch of college students claiming
to be "family" tongue

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by arcmichael(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
It does not matter how well prepared we are- the end has already been decided. Just like a mathematical probability founded in mere thesis but yet to become an established reality...
So helpless are the efforts of man in a bid to prevent what can not be prevented- just like holding back a sneeze; sooner or a later, thrilling air is sensationally let out via the nostrils.
So pathetic to watch people become slaves to their own choices whilst subconsciously fulfilling a divine will far greater than theirs!
Deny it all you want but we are all headed just like a raging liquid towards the tiny end of a funnel like tunnel with the end at the very end. Scary huh? Well one shouldn't be because it marks the beginning of the end of an intriguing era... Once again we'll never know until like liquids, we hit the base of the empty bottle called life be it here as mortals or there, in eternity!
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2012
Yes they do.

But the dumbazzes on youtube are clueless about it all.
Anything out of the ordinary pertains to illuminati to them. If only those fools knew wtf the definition means. Lol. Its hilarious how ppl will say "listen to rihanna's song backwards. She has a hidden message" "nicky minaj dyed her hair red! Shes a devil worshipper"....lol...dumb fux.

How does a pop artist become a member of a covenant that has total monopoly over world power/ decisions? Do ppl actally think they will hire rappers to expose their organization via hidden clues? Lol a common tax payer who just happens to be famous?

Reeetards.
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
MsDarkSkin: is not a matter of IF they exist but rather WHAT do they plan to do.
it's been WELL established that they are real. in fact i don't much see the difference between them and
fraternities/sororities other than that they've definitely more power than a bunch of college students claiming
to be "family" tongue

cheesy i have always been well informed.
I am ahead of my time.
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by nyameke: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
*Kails*:

cheesy i have always been well informed.
I am ahead of my time.
how ahead of your time are you

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by nyameke: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
arcmichael: It does not matter how well prepared we are- the end has already been decided. Just like a mathematical probability founded in mere thesis but yet to become an established reality...
So helpless are the efforts of man in a bid to prevent what can not be prevented- just like holding back a sneeze; sooner or a later, thrilling air is sensationally let out via the nostrils.
So pathetic to watch people become slaves to their own choices whilst subconsciously fulfilling a divine will far greater than theirs!
Deny it all you want but we are all headed just like a raging liquid towards the tiny end of a funnel like tunnel with the end at the very end. Scary huh? Well one shouldn't be because it marks the beginning of the end of an intriguing era... Once again we'll never know until like liquids, we hit the base of the empty bottle called life be it here as mortals or there, in eternity!
who decided that end the illuminatis? and what end are you talking about. cus last i checked no one has decided my end. i make my own end.
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by arcmichael(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2012
nyameke: who decided that end the illuminatis? and what end are you talking about. cus last i checked no one has decided my end. i make my own end.

My point exactly- Your end is still an end! So long as you ain't the maker of this planet nor the author of the beginning of life, you will still arrive at an end! Gbam!
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by nyameke: 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2012
arcmichael:

My point exactly- Your end is still an end! So long as you ain't the maker of this planet nor the author of the beginning of life, you will still arrive at an end! Gbam!
lol what end are you talking about . If it is physical end or death you talking about well even that " end " is an illusion.. I chose to be here and when I'm ready I will transition.

Understand that time and this physicality are all illusions but time is created in order for the physical world to be experienced. Beginning and end are all time construct and are all illusions.
Re: What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
nyameke: how ahead of your time are you

decades..centuries. cool
im into things my peers and even most don't pay any attention to. cool

(1) (Reply)

A Quick "Olowo Of Owo" [yoruba King] Tale Of The Igogo Festival. / What Are Your Beliefs On Traditional Medicine? / Download Esan Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.