Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Linda Ikeji Accused Of Lying About The Price Of Her Bently - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Accused Of Lying About The Price Of Her Bently (1119 Views)

Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax / Tems And Muyiwa Awoniyi Accuse Bebe Cool Of Lying And Being Behind Their Arrest / Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Accused Of Lying About The Price Of Her Bently by Dockaysworld: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
Popular Nigerian blogger has been accused of telling lies about the price of her newly acquired Bentley.

According to the source who posted the news on IG, the blogger allegedly inflated the price of the bently which the source claims was "fairly used" from N70 million to about N120million, and also added that the model was 2016 and not 2018 as claimed. 

See post

source; https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/09/22/linda-ikeji-accused-lying-price-bently/

Re: Linda Ikeji Accused Of Lying About The Price Of Her Bently by Airforce1(m): 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
A closer look at the colour of the seat, you will know the car isn't brand new

But Telling lies to gullible followers na hustle too you know ...

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Accused Of Lying About The Price Of Her Bently by Kingosytex(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
you people should leave linda alone. why all these attacks from right, left, front, back and centre? hushpuppi is coming after u guys
Re: Linda Ikeji Accused Of Lying About The Price Of Her Bently by mrjaydee(m): 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
120m or 72m.. who gives a bleep? My own is that I have about 7500naira in my Skye bank Acct which has been dormant for a while now.. how will I get my money back?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Accused Of Lying About The Price Of Her Bently by purem(m): 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
I don't know why I don't like this woman, she's fake
Re: Linda Ikeji Accused Of Lying About The Price Of Her Bently by jesmond3945: 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
The Hallmark of a poor, jealous man to tell others how to spend their money. From all indications spending 72 million on a car shows that you are rich. I blame Linda for exposing her affairs to social media with time she would see what she has done to herself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Accused Of Lying About The Price Of Her Bently by VINCheckNL: 12:11am On Sep 23, 2018
my post this morning:

VINCheckNL:

Lol bros the stock number is gc002254 and the vin number is SCBBF7ZH0GC002254, that's a 2016 bentley mulsanne, it had one owner before it was bought early this month, 11,000 miles is like new, though over here once a car leaves a new car lot and after that it's sold, it would be sold as used, no matter the mileage.
also the amount it was displayed for sale was 199,000 dollars which is like 72 million, likely sold for less.
if e pain you like that why not start a thread and post all this info so we can help you and comment.

I guess someone took the hint
Re: Linda Ikeji Accused Of Lying About The Price Of Her Bently by Nobody: 2:34am On Sep 23, 2018
Linda this and that.. Abeg I don tire

Re: Linda Ikeji Accused Of Lying About The Price Of Her Bently by Mankosi: 3:43am On Sep 23, 2018
Maybe the seller cheated her.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Taxi App Owners Issue Disclaimer On Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke / PHOTO: Cardi B Fan Blasts Nigerian Comedian Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic / I’m Tired Of My Body Shape, It’s Now A Curse – Princess Shyngle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.