Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians (25730 Views)

Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth / Dele Momodu Hails Osatohamen Osewengie Physicist Who Makes Drones For US Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by vioment: 2:39am On Sep 23, 2018
Still mediocre but prospect of getting better.

I just wish pres. buhari go be a great nigerian by being the VP while osinbajo is the P. E go make small sense like this.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by WetinConsignMe: 2:48am On Sep 23, 2018
#IRepOsi
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by WetinConsignMe: 2:49am On Sep 23, 2018
Osi all the way!!

#MeRepOsi
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by IPOB4LIFE: 2:52am On Sep 23, 2018
If you know
You know

Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by Lotechi(m): 2:58am On Sep 23, 2018
Yea but I prefer compassion with mind that solution is on the way.......if you have the chance to live in a civilized clime, you would realize that our leaders are really shameless and lack the necessary requirement to govern.
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by yuvisan: 2:58am On Sep 23, 2018
Yes o ! The Vice President has really faithfully distinguished himself

as a trustworthy no. 2. From all appearances , his commitment and loyalty

PMB are not in question. We, patriots urge him to keep it up.

PMB and Osinbajo make a great team, an enviable team indeed.

We should know that a number 2 in any office can only shine if the
We should know that a Number Two cannot only shine if the
NUMBER ONE gives the opportunity , does not feel threatened.

Kudos therefore to PMB.

Others in political office should emulate this Team.

A healthy relationship unlike the TREACHERY we are witnessing these days in Nigeria.

Any other interpretation or negative comparison smacks of malice and incitement to pride , arrogance , disloyalty , et.c, et.c

LET US LEARN TO BE LOYAL. SO HELP US GOD Thru JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD ! AMEN .
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by lereinter(m): 3:15am On Sep 23, 2018
all this mr dele self

if osinbajo loves nig, he should contest for president
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by wickyyolo: 3:16am On Sep 23, 2018
addikt:
I WONDER WHY NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT THIS ANTHONY JOSHUA MATCH, EVERYTHING NAIRA LAND IS ALL ABOUT NOW IS POLITICS, SMH.......HE WON!!!

He is British.
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by jiorhemen(m): 4:25am On Sep 23, 2018
berryford:
Osinbajo would have been a better president, but Nigerians don't like good people cause they feel they are too corrupt, they would rather prefer a heartless and lifeless saint angry
That's not just the case sir. In a country where we have a very large percent of uninformed population, the best will hardly become president because there is a group of uninformed electorate that will prefer a candidate with whom they share ethno-religious commonalities to a more competent and intelligent candidate. And this is the reason why no matter how bad things are in this country, the north will still overwhelmingly vote for PMB in 2019. It is also important to note that it is not only the north that is guilty of thinking and reasoning from an ethno- religious view point. Those who do that cut across every geopolitical region in Nigeria. But it is more pronounced in the north due to the high rate of illiteracy there.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by igweakombi: 5:09am On Sep 23, 2018
You will not want to go to school again after reading this post..
https://www.streamsblog.com/how-to-be-rich-without-going-to-school/
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by Edu3Again: 6:19am On Sep 23, 2018
Rilwayne001:
There's no doubt, the VP is more active and more intelligent than the president. We just don't have option than to allow the lifeless president finish his 8years term, then we can have Osinbajo.

Our Igbo brothers can wait till 2060.

Pls feel free to follow ur wish, we are Leaving 9ja.
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by mu2sa2: 6:22am On Sep 23, 2018
elhbb:
So what?
let him tell his oga to give them good drainage.
Is it Buhari that will come and give you good drainage? What's your LGC and governor doing?
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by Doerstech(m): 6:34am On Sep 23, 2018
Gossipninja:
In what Nigerians on twitter are interpreting as an indirect shade at president Buhari, Dele Momodu commended vice president Yemi Osinbajo for showing concern and compassion to Nigerians.

He accompanied the tweet with a picture of Osinbajo visiting flooded communities in Anambra state.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/dele-momodu-hails-yemi-osinbajo-for-showing-concern-compassion-towards-nigerians/

Just doing his job nothing more
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by KingGBsky(m): 6:42am On Sep 23, 2018
Where are the useless Buhari aides? They would soon reply and say the presidency says!
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by Adexbenjy1: 6:43am On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 23, 2018
addikt:
I WONDER WHY NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT THIS ANTHONY JOSHUA MATCH, EVERYTHING NAIRA LAND IS ALL ABOUT NOW IS POLITICS, SMH.......HE WON!!!

Wow
That's great.

Open a tread for that now.
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 23, 2018
IPOB4LIFE:
If you know
You know

What is cementry?

Go to school, na lie.
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 23, 2018
magicminister:
Osinbajo would make a very fine president.
He is the only reason I see a silver lining in this ungodly adminstration. Hopefully, buhari would die and osinbajo would ascend to his rightful position!!

And that is the only reason I might vote Buhari in for 2019. While not wishing anybody dead, hopefully another Yar'Adua stunt can be pulled early in the next dispensation.
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by PHILipu1(m): 6:49am On Sep 23, 2018
Gossipninja:
In what Nigerians on twitter are interpreting as an indirect shade at president Buhari, Dele Momodu commended vice president Yemi Osinbajo for showing concern and compassion to Nigerians.

He accompanied the tweet with a picture of Osinbajo visiting flooded communities in Anambra state.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/dele-momodu-hails-yemi-osinbajo-for-showing-concern-compassion-towards-nigerians/

We voted a single ticket of Buhari/Osinbajo.
They are one team.
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by CoolAmbience(m): 6:54am On Sep 23, 2018
Mr. Momodu is loosing respect by the day with comments of these sorts.

He doesn't seem to understand anything about governance. Prof. Osinbajo works under President Buhari; he most likely had been delegated for that assignment as the next in command after Mr. President, to convey the deepest concerns of the administration for the people. It is really disappointing to see that Mr. Momodu couldn't understand this, little wonder, no one else in his organization, Ovation, is known. Systems, either private or public, aren't run around one individual.
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by nsesam(m): 7:06am On Sep 23, 2018
Why this election season?
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by Mike008(m): 7:09am On Sep 23, 2018
magicminister:
Osinbajo would make a very fine president

And a finer Vice President.
He won't show this much gusto as President.
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:12am On Sep 23, 2018
elhbb:
So what?
let him tell his oga to give them good drainage.

Where is your Brian? Is that erosion wahala or flooding. You get problem ooo
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by mathew247: 7:33am On Sep 23, 2018
He's The Minister Of Condolence And Burial Activities, I'm not surprised
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2018
dude is miles ahead of the redundant ancestor in all ramifications!
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by madridsta007(m): 8:04am On Sep 23, 2018
Blessedman3056:
I wish osinbajo could just replace the dullard we have Nigeria would have been a better place.

Lol.
Even Buharists from the SW will oppose it.
That’s how deep their indoctrination is.
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by madridsta007(m): 8:10am On Sep 23, 2018
Ioannes:

And that is the only reason I might vote Buhari in for 2019. While not wishing anybody dead, hopefully another Yar'Adua stunt can be pulled early in the next dispensation.

Voting based on emotions on unconfirmed fear.
Voting should be based on logic and pragmatism. It is a serious business.
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2018
madridsta007:

Voting based on emotions on unconfirmed fear.
Voting should be based on logic and pragmatism. It is a serious business.

I used the word "might". Didn't say I was going to vote for Buhari.

If I was in a position to vote my vote will be going to Sowore and no one else. And that is pragmatism for you.
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 23, 2018
Dele, are you a politician or a magazine publisher? Don't confuse the thunder coming from China.
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by SimonMagau: 9:58am On Sep 23, 2018
tongue
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by madridsta007(m): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2018
Ioannes:

I used the word "might". Didn't say I was going to vote for Buhari.

If I was in a position to vote my vote will be going to Sowore and no one else. And that is pragmatism for you.

Agreed.

Using the word “might”, is what I consider problematic. Whether “might” or “certain”, it’s driven by emotions— the same dangerous thing that got us where we are in Nigeria. Elections is about the life of a nation. Not ones feelings. I do not like APC one bit, but were Osinbajo the candidate? I would personally campaign for him. Feelings are out of the way. Shameful that Nigeria is recording a 1.8% GDP growth while Ghana is on 8.6% or something. They needed a President and went to get someone that Harvard, Oxford and LSE plead to speak to them at conferences. But Nigeria?

The less said the better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ministerial Nomination: Dickson, Sylva’s New Found Love In Bayelsa / Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander / Nigerian Air Force Intercepts, Destroys Boko Haram Transport Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.