Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians (25741 Views)

Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth / Dele Momodu Hails Osatohamen Osewengie Physicist Who Makes Drones For US Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by gbagyiza: 10:42am On Sep 23, 2018
purem:
That area is turning to river gradually

Osinbanjo is a man of conscience

Religion & ethnic sentiments will not allow us to do the right thing and move Nigeria to d next level. I see osinbanjo as d right person to take this country to where it should be, not all this selfish contestants including d incumbent. How I wish God will make this happen. I have not seen d right candidate among all d parties varying for d number one position.
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2018
madridsta007:

Agreed.

Using the word “might”, is what I consider problematic. Whether “might” or “certain”, it’s driven by emotions— the same dangerous thing that got us where we are in Nigeria. Elections is about the life of a nation. Not ones feelings. I do not like APC one bit, but were Osinbajo the candidate? I would personally campaign for him. Feelings are out of the way. Shameful that Nigeria is recording a 1.8% GDP growth while Ghana is on 8.6% or something. They needed a President and went to get someone that Harvard, Oxford and LSE plead to speak to them at conferences. But Nigeria?

The less said the better.

Nigeria has a long way to go. We have the kind of leaders were have because of the kind of people we are.

If Osinbajo were to float a new post today and contest for the presidency I will definitely drop my job and get on his campaign train ASAP.
Re: Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians by mechanics(m): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
He's representing the president, he can't be everywhere at the same time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) / 24hrs Light In Ibadan, How Is Electricity In Your Area? / Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.