Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP (79539 Views)

INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP / Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC / Buhari Directs INEC To declare doctored results - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by bigandbold: 1:43am On Sep 23, 2018
BREAKING NEWS:

Senator Ademola Adeleke of PDP is leading in the Osun Gubernatorial Election in the following LGA's:
-Skelewu
-Alanta
-Shaku-Shaku
-Legbegbe
-One Corner
-Pakurumo.
-Dorobucci
����

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by sarrki(m): 1:56am On Sep 23, 2018
thatigboman:
pdp is winning already. That sarrki is the exact opposite of educative and inspirational. U are wasting your time ready any nonsense he writes

Keep quiet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Baawaa(m): 1:57am On Sep 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
APC cannot win any free and fair election in Nigeria today ..the APC under Buhari relies on result alteration to win elections and we hope this will not be the case today
Your co PDP members say more than this in 2015,I believe you are just recruited into wailers club.By 2019 your eyes will open

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by frankwyte: 2:22am On Sep 23, 2018
Good one PDP! APC will never recover from this one leading with wide margin now

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:38am On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:
I will never comment on social media again if pdp win osun

Amen and you will also run mad as well

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Surfboard(m): 2:40am On Sep 23, 2018
PDP are leaving nothing to chance and guarding every inch of territory. I see they learnt from their Ekiti debacle.
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by akinlabiadams: 2:43am On Sep 23, 2018
But they voted it all apc in iwo local gov.

no sane woman or man will vote for APC. they can't win osun except otherwise[/quote]
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:59am On Sep 23, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Pls what is going on?? Is pdp actually winning? Men osun people like davido ooo grin

This ain't got nothing to do with Davido, there are plenty of his fans in APC
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Humblega(m): 3:29am On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by tuniski: 4:33am On Sep 23, 2018
Congratz PDP Congratz senator adeleke .

Oshogbo their joker is 23379 apc, 14499 pdp.
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by tuniski: 4:39am On Sep 23, 2018
007inc:

grin
Mugu. Wait till u see the mother of all election in 2019! APC will b disgraced. Next is Buhari
Pardon him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by martowskin1(m): 4:44am On Sep 23, 2018
Gloriousgud:
no sane woman or man will vote for APC. they can't win osun except otherwise

And you think osun people are sane
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by AbdulCLO: 4:48am On Sep 23, 2018
The igbo still don't understand politics at all. Just like the way APC can't win IN south east like PDP in south west as it stand right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by yuskol03: 4:54am On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:
That is your own problem... Who ur comment help? �

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by gGGODDd(m): 5:00am On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:
I've been following up the results n PDP leads greatly. Is APC really losing that state to the party of criminals?
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by jumpandpas(m): 5:00am On Sep 23, 2018
modath:

It will mean clear eyed focus , working towards a common goal & being able to shed emotions and realise that for some years, the national cake won't drop on your tables.... can y'all do that?

That's why we hear the nauseating , "give us this, or will do that"

I'm sorry to say this, your people don't have patience & guts to cook dem own soup,na who take time, stress, gather cook hin own, don done, dem wan use stale akpu finish dem soup... cool

Apologies but truth is bitter******

MUMU POST OF THE DAY.

We have seen how the Yorubas cooked their own soup, Lagos and Tinubu comes to mind.
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by igweakombi: 5:13am On Sep 23, 2018
You will not want to go to school again after reading this post...

https://www.streamsblog.com/how-to-be-rich-without-going-to-school/
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by jumpandpas(m): 5:15am On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

The same way you said that you won't support any politician again when herdsmen chased omenka away from his ancestral land and killed his kinsmen.

I am still waiting for your brother (Soyinka) to tear his American passport.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy ngeneukwenu sarrki buhariguy omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by tuniski: 5:18am On Sep 23, 2018
007inc:

grin grin
APC thinks Naija are fools, 2019 will shock them ,it’s gonna be a repeat of 2015.
IMO
KOGI
is sure for PDP

It will do zombies like film trick. Even in Daura the streets will jubilate Aisha sef will join. #Buharitodaura2019

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by edupedia: 5:19am On Sep 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
APC cannot win any free and fair election in Nigeria today ..the APC under Buhari relies on result alteration to win elections and we hope this will not be the case today

...u are requoting my statement about PDP without paying for copyright...form your ownor go and sleep....Sai Baba...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by edupedia: 5:20am On Sep 23, 2018
FarahAideed:

...u are requoting my statement about PDP without paying for copyright...form your ownor go and sleep....Sai Baba.
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Tonalphs(f): 5:25am On Sep 23, 2018
Everyone is greedy in Nigeria. Politicians want to contest themselves, not interested in the choice of the people. PDP should have used SDP candidate and not have to share their votes and would have inturn given APC a wider winning gap. �. Why aren't PDP merging forces with other parties just like ANPP and AC did to get to where they are today?
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by bonrul: 5:42am On Sep 23, 2018
15 local govt pdp138779 apc 125718
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by PHILipu1(m): 6:01am On Sep 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
Keep wailing.
Is it PDP that destroyed NIGERIA FOR 16 YEARS THAT CAN WIN?
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by samakins1001: 6:01am On Sep 23, 2018
bonrul:
15 local govt pdp138779 apc 125718
You Mean Osogbo And Ilesha East Results Has Be Release?
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by cc150615(f): 6:10am On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:
Uncle hope you have heard
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Aystarz: 6:14am On Sep 23, 2018
martowskin1:

And you think osun people are sane

Looking at the results so far, I think not. Who in their right minds would spare a vote for a party that denies them their entitlements
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by cc150615(f): 6:16am On Sep 23, 2018
AbdulCLO:
The igbo still don't understand politics at all. Just like the way APC can't win IN south east like PDP in south west as it stand right now.
And now that they have won?? South westerners are the real electorates, we vote for whoever has something to offer, not just being party loyalists.
Aregbe got a second term cos he did well in his first term not because he's apc
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by PHILipu1(m): 6:26am On Sep 23, 2018
007inc:

grin
Osun was just a litmus text. Ekiti will b recovered after d Tribunals. APC can have Kano n Kastina n Jigawa n those bloody MF states n lose d rest of Nigeria n the Presidency. If PDP f* up, we will equally vote them about in 2023.
Lol.
I hope when official result is out,you will not come here and cry rigging.

You should even be worried about your PDP and not APC in 2019.

All elections so far point to the facts that yo will be landslide victory for APC come 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Mother's Grave 'Holy Bible' (Photos) / Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe / Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.