Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,302 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP (79554 Views)

INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP / Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC / Buhari Directs INEC To declare doctored results - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
Olufela30:

I like ur signature ooo !! ��

Thanks
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by budusky05(m): 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
Yes please give them their own result and give us our own result.
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by harwokunle1236(m): 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
Pdp go win dis election,I swear.
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by MrMystrO(m): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by yesloaded: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by yesloaded: 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
modath:

[s]It will mean clear eyed focus , working towards a common goal & being able to shed emotions and realise that for some years, the national cake won't drop on your tables.... can y'all do that?

That's why we hear the nauseating , "give us this, or will do that"

I'm sorry to say this, your people don't have patience & guts to cook dem own soup,na who take time, stress, gather cook hin own, don done, dem wan use stale akpu finish dem soup... cool

Apologies but truth is bitter******[/s]
am finding it difficult to see any sense in this post. Why would someone prefer to take poison as soup? I am not a politician & not from Osun state but am a certified Yoruba man with functioning brain. Blind support for political party will never do us any good. Lagos state is under APC and the governor there is doing well but the case is not the same in other SW state. its good to keep mum when you don't have something reasonable to say.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by maxzzo1(m): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
sarrki:
I will never comment on social media again if pdp win osun
This one na person

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by OfficialDantala(m): 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
[s][/s]pls who won osun guber election today
pls who won osun guber election today
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by OfficialDantala(m): 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2018
OfficialDantala:
pls who won osun guber election today
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by meforyou1(m): 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
sarrki:
let me quote this for future reference

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
ashacot:
If only we can build APGA to be strong like APC and kick that stupid PDP out of our region.

Ur not well.
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
sarrki:

Brother what pdp means to SS and south east

Is what Apc means to South West
P D P Wins Osun.You Wait And See.People Are Wiser Now.Buhari You Are Next
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
sarrki:
Signs of madness. What a wretched soul you are.
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Iscoalarcon: 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
sarrki:
wow that's a bold statement from a patriotic and progressive Sarrki shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by nzeobi(m): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
ashacot:
If only we can build APGA to be strong like APC and kick that stupid PDP out of our region.
oga vote for good candidates any where you see them, perfomance has nothing to do with party in nigeria
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by abbeyty(m): 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
PDP is going to win

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Habeyy(m): 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
nzeobi:

oga vote for good candidates any where you see them, perfomance has nothing to do with party in nigeria
God bless u my broda
You said it all

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Habeyy(m): 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
nzeobi:

God bless u my broda.
You said it all

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
sarrki:

Brother what pdp means to SS and south east

Is what Apc means to South West

what is this one saying? when did APC started winning South West? south west can change anytime any day. PDP have been winning SS and SE from the start.. or r u just back from Libya?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Lipscomb(m): 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Truth Shaaaaa...

your signature always got me laughing.
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by kingshrd: 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
They know they obviously about to lose thus the publication

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by kharmakhazy: 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
sarrki:
Bro s like saying Apc will win Enugu That’s same way it is here
Na wa ooo
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by kharmakhazy: 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
letz wait n see
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by maasoap(m): 11:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
Gloriousgud:
no sane woman or man will vote for APC. they can't win osun except otherwise

You're so sane to their extent that you don't see the need to respect individual choices under democratic dispensation as being insane. You mean graduates should put their hopes and aspirations in the hand of a spoilt brat who dropped out of secondary school. Thank you for being sane.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by maasoap(m): 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
harwokunle1236:
Pdp go win dis election,I swear.

......... with your life?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by DTaj: 12:11am On Sep 23, 2018
The dancing nincompoop and his evil party, PDP, has lost the election!

That is their style. They usually raise false alarm, like they did in this stupid press statement, to deceive their gullible followers.

How did PDP think that they will win Osun when they rigged out cerebral Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi during their primaries and rigged in the fat, F9-dancing fool called Ademola Adeleke? The man, the buffoon Adeleke, who never said anything in campaign rallies other than dancing? The clown who refused to attend all 3 pre-election debates because of his tomfoolery and absolute lack of ideas?

No South-West state elects daft people as Governors; Ekiti did it with Fayose and they regreted and corrected it with the rejection of his dumb-Professor stooge, Eleka.

Gboyega Oyetola of APC, the cerebral guy, finance and corporate guru, Founder/CEO of a thriving insurance company, has won already!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Teaser4(m): 12:23am On Sep 23, 2018
DTaj:
The dancing nincompoop and his evil party, PDP, has lost the election!

That is their style. They usually raise false alarm, like they did in this stupid press statement, to deceive their gullible followers.

How did PDP think that they will win Osun when they rigged out cerebral Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi during their primaries and rigged in the fat, F9-dancing fool called Ademola Adeleke? The man, the buffoon Adeleke, who never said anything in campaign rallies other than dancing? The clown who refused to attend all 3 pre-election debates because of his tomfoolery and absolute lack of ideas?

No South-West state elects daft people as Governors; Ekiti did it with Fayose and they regreted and corrected it with the rejection of his dumb-Professor stooge, Eleka.

Gboyega Oyetola of APC, the cerebral guy, finance and corporate guru, Founder/CEO of a thriving insurance company, has won already!
mumu pdp is leading....numbers dont lie, you go crawl inside your hole soon...eleribu

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by drmuri(m): 12:44am On Sep 23, 2018
[quote author=Teaser4 post=71439817]mumu pdp is leading....numbers dont lie, you go crawl inside your hole soon...eleribu [/quote
no need for foul abusive language. pdp can only win in Anambra, Enugu, Afaraukwu etc.
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by Insatiable: 1:05am On Sep 23, 2018
It will be a tight outcome
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by sarrki(m): 1:18am On Sep 23, 2018
jumper524:

Thank God PdP aint winning this..
You know i always visit your profile sometimes just to read your comments..
I must confess they are quiet educative and inspirational..
You are a patriot

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by thatigboman: 1:26am On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

Bro s like saying Apc will win Enugu
That’s same way it is here
what concerns you kwara muslim with osun election?
Re: Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP by thatigboman: 1:28am On Sep 23, 2018
jumper524:

Thank God PdP aint winning this..
You know i always visit your profile sometimes just to read your comments..
I must confess they are quiet educative and inspirational..
pdp is winning already. That sarrki is the exact opposite of educative and inspirational. U are wasting your time ready any nonsense he writes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe / Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) / Banks Resume Paying Nigerians Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.