Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Photography Studio Setup! Advice Needed - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photography Studio Setup! Advice Needed (941 Views)

Own A Fully Equipped Standard Photography Studio With #200k / Five Ways Of Making Money Through Photography / Sahara Group Unveils #TheGreenestLoveOfAll instagram Photography Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photography Studio Setup! Advice Needed by felixtoba: 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
I have 300k and need to start photography studio. I have camera already. what are the things to buy to make it standard setup? thanks
Re: Photography Studio Setup! Advice Needed by evpPhotos(f): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2018
First off what type of camera and what type of computers? I’d assume the Rebel series since your budget is 300k. Whatever it is you do, know that in business, your craft is just 10%, business is 90%. Get a good business location and network with your clients in the best possibly ways. You haven’t mentioned what other props and gears you have but you might want to get the godox SK300 with softboxes. I’d get a barndoor with gels so I can play with colors but that’s just me. Get a three seater leather sofa, get seamless papers/canvases with the stand. Develop a very good customer relationship. I assume you might already have a computer.

(1) (Reply)

Awesome 22years Photo Challenge By Nigerian Portrait Artist / Statue Monument Of Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome / Learn How To Edit Videos In Adobe Premiere Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.