Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Ulefone Power 3s Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ulefone Power 3s Phone (1385 Views)

Guys Ulephone Power 3s Is Better Than Infinix Note 5 And Redmi 6 Pro, Vernee X / Ulefone Power 3s Smartphone International Giveaway ( Three Winners ) / Ulefone Power 3s - 6" Display | 4+64GB | 16+5MP - 13+5MP | @ $169.99 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ulefone Power 3s Phone by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
Am thinking of buying a phone with a budget of 55k max. I saw this ulefone power 3s on Junia and I think I like the config and specs. But I need to know if it's worth buy at the long run as I don't want waste my hard earned cash.

Has anyone use this phone and what is the performance like. Candid opinion and advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Ulefone Power 3s Phone by bravesoul247(m): 7:29am On Sep 23, 2018
Folafikemi:
Am thinking of buying a phone with a budget of 55k max. I saw this ulefone power 3s on Junia and I think I like the config and specs. But I need to know if it's worth buy at the long run as I don't want waste my hard earned cash.

Has anyone use this phone and what is the performance like. Candid opinion and advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks
guy just go and buy TECNO Camon X. Buy a brand that is trusted
Re: Ulefone Power 3s Phone by Ofemmanutosure: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2018
Please leave ulephone. I used one before but the camera and battery life is very bad. Contact this guy macbeyland
Call/Watsapp on 08062907289. If you doubt him please visit xiaomi thread for testimonials.

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/3578

1 Like

Re: Ulefone Power 3s Phone by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2018
bravesoul247:
guy just go and buy TECNO Camon X. Buy a brand that is trusted
angry angry trusted ke na trust u de buy??
Re: Ulefone Power 3s Phone by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 23, 2018
Folafikemi:

get a xiaomi fone best value for moni on the market
Re: Ulefone Power 3s Phone by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2018
OK guys thanks for your advice but pls which of the xiaomi phone can I go for as am so confused with their specs and configuration.

I keep seen stuffs like Redmi note 5 and Redmi note 5 what's the difference pls
Re: Ulefone Power 3s Phone by timbros(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2018
Folafikemi:
OK guys thanks for your advice but pls which of the xiaomi phone can I go for as am so confused with their specs and configuration.

Your budget will get you a Redmi 5 Plus or you add a little bucks and get a Redmi Note 5.

These are the best phones in that budget bracket. Like someone up there says, contact macbeyland... I got 2 units of Redmi 5 Plus (one for me, one for wifey) from him and believe me, the experience have been wonderful ever since.

1 Like

Re: Ulefone Power 3s Phone by Ejadike(m): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2018
Try TECNO Camon X
Re: Ulefone Power 3s Phone by Rubiesangel: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
kings1942:
angry angry trusted ke na trust u de buy??
If you are not buying trust, what then are you buying? Tecno phones in my opinion have really upgraded and we can see that clearly in their most recent phones. Thats how you get to build trust for a brand.
Re: Ulefone Power 3s Phone by Rubiesangel: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Folafikemi:

you need to get a brand thats offers more. get a tecno camon x. Its got great picture quality and has good battery life too.
Re: Ulefone Power 3s Phone by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
angry
Rubiesangel:
you need to get a brand thats offers more. get a tecno camon x. Its got great picture quality and has good battery life too.
Re: Ulefone Power 3s Phone by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Rubiesangel:
If you are not buying trust, what then are you buying? Tecno phones in my opinion have really upgraded and we can see that clearly in their most recent phones. Thats how you get to build trust for a brand.
smh... giving u same phone with different names
Re: Ulefone Power 3s Phone by majortwild(m): 2:06am On Sep 24, 2018
I have a Ulefone power 3 for sale now Call me if ur interested its New barely a month old location Lag ikeja, yaba

This device is the best its very very new no scratches no stain comes with original pouch, charger screen guard and stickers and all accessories original even the box and receipt its barely 1month incase ur interested call or whatsapp 08144693737

Ulefone Power 3 Key Specs and Features

6.0-inch. IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen. 1080 x 2160 pixels (402 ppi)

Android 7.1 Nougat OS (Upgradable to Android 8.1 Oreo)

Octa-core MediaTek MT6763T CPU with 6GB RAM

Quad-camera with dual 16MP + 5MP rear camera and dual 13MP + 5MP front camera

64GB built-in storage, up to 256GB with memory card

4G LTE Data

Fingerprint sensor (rear)

6,080mAh non removable Li-Po battery

Re: Ulefone Power 3s Phone by bamac(m): 7:02am On Sep 24, 2018
Folafikemi:

For your budget, Redmi 5 plus is the best.

features
Screen: 5.99 inches, 1080 x 2160 pixels
RAM: 3GB, ROM: 32GB, Max. Expansion up to 128GB
Operating System: Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
CPU Processor: Snapdragon 625 Octa-core 2.0 GHz, Octa-Core
Camera Pixel: 12 MP (f/2.2, 1.25 m), Front Camera Pixels: 5.0MP
SIM Card Type: Nano SIM, 2
Battery Capacity: 4000mAh

Please call/whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia sales consultant.

(1) (Reply)

A Week Old Tecno Spark 2 For Sale / Samsung A30s Unboxing And Initial Impressions - Is Samsung Cheating Nigerians? / Got My S5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.