Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man (18017 Views)

BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage / "NO INTIMACY CHALLENGE" Ifu Ennada, Reveals Her New Year Resolution(photos) / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by lagosmp3(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
GIST FROM LAGOSMP3

Former big brother naija 2018 housemate, Ifu Ennada during an interview with Olisa Adibua, opened up on the kind of man she wants.

Ifu Ennada who is a fitness enthusiasts, revealed that she wants a strong man who can hold his own. Ifu also revealed that she would love her man to be respectful and honest adding that should he be cheating, she’d prefer him to tell her.

Watch the interview below;
http://www.lagosmp3.com.ng/entertainment/bbnaija-ifu-ennada-reveals-wants-man/

Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by ibori1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
na waooo

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by Tuteebrain: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
ibori1:
na waooo
grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by Doilooklikeicare(m): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
He should tell u dat he is cheating so dat u can break his head...weh done ma.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by Oyindidi(f): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
Mtcheeeew

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by Reximiliano(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by LMAyedun(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
She's beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by Guapismo: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
So this one too is looking for a honest man
nawa o

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by flokii: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
Buy one truck load of clay and mould him.. olosho!

Only virgins should have opinions not leftovers.

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by jericco1(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
what did she say?
Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
see as this one open booby.. tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by lotusbeta: 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
I see.
Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
PLEASE JUST BE GOING

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by Hardeybohwarley(m): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Cheating ain't s*hit.
Until Karma starts to hit.
The two parties sometimes resolve to beating
Cursing swearing and mostly hurting.
Emotional, physical and psychological draining.
Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by williamdeluxe(m): 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
CHAI see brezz
Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by bayocanny: 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Get two bucket of loamy soil and clay soil then mould him

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by Gbless86: 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Waiting a minute ...recap..
Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by Adeyinka123: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
So you want a honest man when you're not honest with your breasts? Like begets like. You can only get your type. I remembered you once said you can be intoxicated with alcohol. Don't worry you shall see a fellow alcoholic like you. Qui sera sera
Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
Eyaaa.
Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by Deshannel(m): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
She is a fitness enthusiast, I am not surprised. Look at her structure, she has the body of someone that can wear the pants in a relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by valdes00(m): 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
I have been walking around inside shoprite with a basket waiting for a Nigerian artist to do God's plan
#Drake

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by gurunlocker: 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
Who has those suck bress memes?
Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by free2ryhme: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
lagosmp3:
GIST FROM LAGOSMP3

Former big brother naija 2018 housemate, Ifu Ennada during an interview with Olisa Adibua, opened up on the kind of man she wants.

Ifu Ennada who is a fitness enthusiasts, revealed that she wants a strong man who can hold his own. Ifu also revealed that she would love her man to be respectful and honest adding that should he be cheating, she’d prefer him to tell her.

Watch the interview below;
http://www.lagosmp3.com.ng/entertainment/bbnaija-ifu-ennada-reveals-wants-man/
Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by koolg: 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
See person wey say dem rape am. Olosho!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by dunkem21(m): 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
The earlier you start leaving all these BBN threads for Seun and lalasticlala to comment, the better for us all.
Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by Dheartless: 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
undecided
tell you if he is cheating ?
Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by Mandrake007(m): 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
how'd a Virgin have taste in men? when they've never been with one? you can't like fried rice if you've never eaten rice before grin these bigbrother virgins tho grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by enemyofprogress: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
What's that on her chest
Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by skales67(m): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
I hope you have cured your STI? undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I might end up being a pastor —Pretty Mike / BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness / Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.