Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

APC Planning To Attack Osun Collation Centers To Alter Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Planning To Attack Osun Collation Centers To Alter Results (1537 Views)

APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP / PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results / Davido: 'APC Planning To Rig Osun Rerun Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Planning To Attack Osun Collation Centers To Alter Results by naijapips04: 12:18am On Sep 23, 2018
The national leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party has alleged that there were desperate moves by the All Progressives Congress to hijack the collation of results in the Osun Governorship election.

It said that the APC was doing this following its alleged realisation it had lost at the polling units

The party also alerted that APC thugs, aided by security agencies, were stirring violence in Ila, Boripe Local Government Areas, “where they are attacking a collation centre, manhandling and chasing out agents of our party, in a bid to disrupt the collation of results and alter the figures, having realized that their party has lost at the polling units.”

https://punchng.com/breaking-apc-planning-to-attack-osun-collation-centres-to-alter-results-pdp/
Re: APC Planning To Attack Osun Collation Centers To Alter Results by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 23, 2018
Desperadoes

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Attack Osun Collation Centers To Alter Results by dunkem21(m): 12:27am On Sep 23, 2018
Hmnnn cool
Re: APC Planning To Attack Osun Collation Centers To Alter Results by naijafella(m): 12:28am On Sep 23, 2018
naijapips04:
The national leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party has alleged that there were desperate moves by the All Progressives Congress to hijack the collation of results in the Osun Governorship election.

It said that the APC was doing this following its alleged realisation it had lost at the polling units

The party also alerted that APC thugs, aided by security agencies, were stirring violence in Ila, Boripe Local Government Areas, “where they are attacking a collation centre, manhandling and chasing out agents of our party, in a bid to disrupt the collation of results and alter the figures, having realized that their party has lost at the polling units.”

https://punchng.com/breaking-apc-planning-to-attack-osun-collation-centres-to-alter-results-pdp/

PDP... Keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: APC Planning To Attack Osun Collation Centers To Alter Results by raiszy2k(m): 12:29am On Sep 23, 2018
na wah. drama everywhere
Re: APC Planning To Attack Osun Collation Centers To Alter Results by naijapips04: 12:30am On Sep 23, 2018
naijafella:

Are you at ila collation center?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Attack Osun Collation Centers To Alter Results by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 23, 2018
naijafella:

It might be the truth or a rumour but you have to know that this guys have more Intel than you sitting in your room.

Moreover there might be a little bit of truth if it's a rumour.

Finger cross, patiently waiting for INEC result and not the noise we are hearing or reading.

My main concern is the 2019 presidential election.
Re: APC Planning To Attack Osun Collation Centers To Alter Results by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 23, 2018
PDP should just keep quiet first and not add to my indescribable state.

Honestly, seeing the results from Osun, I don't know whether na shit dey worry me or na piss; other times I feel feverish, then it turns to something like Hunger.

I think I need to stop following this update to save my sanity.

Re: APC Planning To Attack Osun Collation Centers To Alter Results by micchi(m): 12:38am On Sep 23, 2018
anybody that votes buhari a.p.c is in support of the max genocide against Christian communities across the Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Attack Osun Collation Centers To Alter Results by modath(f): 12:39am On Sep 23, 2018
Awol1:
PDP should just keep quiet first and not add to my indescribable state.

Honestly, seeing the results from Osun, I don't know whether na shit dey worry me or na piss; other times I feel feverish, then it turns to something like Hunger.

I think I need to stop following this update to save my sanity.

Are you kidding? cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Planning To Attack Osun Collation Centers To Alter Results by modath(f): 12:42am On Sep 23, 2018
micchi:
anybody that votes buhari a.p.c is in support of the max genocide against Christian communities across the Nigeria

You can end it all... Pele... cry

Re: APC Planning To Attack Osun Collation Centers To Alter Results by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 23, 2018
modath:

Are you kidding? cheesy cheesy

Nope. I ain't.
Re: APC Planning To Attack Osun Collation Centers To Alter Results by Racoon(m): 1:00am On Sep 23, 2018
Ok keep vigilance to prevent it of you are sure. Goodluck all.

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Attack Osun Collation Centers To Alter Results by Calers: 1:09am On Sep 23, 2018
Apc 13 local govt pdp 11 local govt sdp 4 local govt adp 2

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Attack Osun Collation Centers To Alter Results by Baawaa(m): 1:17am On Sep 23, 2018
PDP is a loser,this was how started complaining during Ekiti election at the end they lose grin grin grin
Re: APC Planning To Attack Osun Collation Centers To Alter Results by ificatchmodeh: 1:20am On Sep 23, 2018
APC is all violence and death..

Simply state election..Dem don the fine blood to suck..

Online zombies sef dey look for mention to insult..

APC is evil... Buhari must go..na that one be our matter?
If osun wan dine wine eat with Apc..na dia matter..
But bubu... Na our matter..
Back to daura..

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Attack Osun Collation Centers To Alter Results by micchi(m): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2018
You can end it all... Pele... :'. keep supporting evil zombie until evil consum you. modath

(1) (Reply)

Omisore Sold Osun To APC, To Formally Declare In Osogbo On Wednesday / Tension In Akwa Ibom As Many Are Killed Over APC Primary-see Pictures / Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.