Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,032 members, 7,956,823 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

See The Nigerian Celeb Behind Anthony Joshua's Victory (photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Nigerian Celeb Behind Anthony Joshua's Victory (photo) (2436 Views)

Anthony Joshua’s Victory Justifies Ogun Investment In Sports —governor Abiodun / Wild Jubilation In Sagamu Over Joshua's Victory(photos) / ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Nigerian Celeb Behind Anthony Joshua's Victory (photo) by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 23, 2018
I just saw this image on DailyMail Uk front page .... And guess who was spotted right behind AJ celeberating the victory?

Our own DJ Cuppy! (Left corner) Also spotted is Manchester City left back Benjamin Mendy (left corner) they enjoyed the fight at Wembley

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-6197053/Anthony-Joshua-empahtically-knocks-Alexander-Povetkin-seventh-round.html

Re: See The Nigerian Celeb Behind Anthony Joshua's Victory (photo) by jideflash(m): 3:19am On Sep 23, 2018
grin
Re: See The Nigerian Celeb Behind Anthony Joshua's Victory (photo) by KingLennon(m): 3:50am On Sep 23, 2018
Misleading topic. I thought at first she was the energy behind AJ's performance. AJ vs Wilder on the blocks....
Re: See The Nigerian Celeb Behind Anthony Joshua's Victory (photo) by marshalldgreat(m): 4:19am On Sep 23, 2018
Congrats to you Mr AJ
Re: See The Nigerian Celeb Behind Anthony Joshua's Victory (photo) by franchasng: 4:26am On Sep 23, 2018
This DJ Cuppy love d**k sha, Otedola must have offended the gods for them to have rewarded him with this daughter that changes men like diaper, if I was Otedola, I will donate her to a charity home or an IDP camp in Borno cry

3 Likes

Re: See The Nigerian Celeb Behind Anthony Joshua's Victory (photo) by samtee37(m): 4:45am On Sep 23, 2018
Our Nigeria claim brother.... Congratulations
Re: See The Nigerian Celeb Behind Anthony Joshua's Victory (photo) by wayne4loan: 5:16am On Sep 23, 2018
misleading title... but this cuppy dey galivant sha undecided
Re: See The Nigerian Celeb Behind Anthony Joshua's Victory (photo) by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 23, 2018
Anthony vs Mayweather?
Re: See The Nigerian Celeb Behind Anthony Joshua's Victory (photo) by Auladimeji(m): 6:19am On Sep 23, 2018
I'll be happy if Cuppy can click with AJ than all those play boy she calls boyfriend
Re: See The Nigerian Celeb Behind Anthony Joshua's Victory (photo) by jeff1607(m): 6:22am On Sep 23, 2018
lekubanti:
Anthony vs Mayweather?
edakun bros
Re: See The Nigerian Celeb Behind Anthony Joshua's Victory (photo) by falcon01: 6:44am On Sep 23, 2018
samtee37:
Our Nigeria claim brother.... Congratulations
he doesn't represent the hood he a straight busta..
Re: See The Nigerian Celeb Behind Anthony Joshua's Victory (photo) by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 23, 2018
Auladimeji:
I'll be happy if Cuppy can click with AJ than all those play boy she calls boyfriend

Aj don't need a girl like cuppy.. Cuppy that can not keep her private life off social media. you want her to start posting their bed room pics on instagram nd Twitter..

besides AJ has a woman and a Son in his life already...
Re: See The Nigerian Celeb Behind Anthony Joshua's Victory (photo) by luckyogor(m): 7:18am On Sep 23, 2018
Why dont we support larry ekundayo like this,why the support for a foreigner that has refused to visit nigeria once since his glory parade et al started, why cant we leave this bro for the brits to celebrate and concentrate on Larry ekundayo,he is ours and joshua ain't.

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Celeb Behind Anthony Joshua's Victory (photo) by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 23, 2018
luckyogor:
Why dont we support larry ekundayo like this,why the support for a foreigner that has refused to visit nigeria once since his glory parade et al started, why cant we leave this bro for the brits to celebrate and concentrate on Larry ekundayo,he is ours and joshua ain't.

When AJ came to represent us at the Olympics before fame we denied him. he came begging but since it is who you know in Naija spots that aids selection, they didn't see a champ in him. He went back dejected. So why blame the guy now

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Celeb Behind Anthony Joshua's Victory (photo) by SocialJustice: 8:30am On Sep 23, 2018
Blainz:
I just saw this image on DailyMail Uk front page .... And guess who was spotted right behind AJ celeberating the victory?

Our own DJ Cuppy! (Left corner) Also spotted is Manchester City left back Benjamin Mendy (left corner) they enjoyed the fight at Wembley

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-6197053/Anthony-Joshua-empahtically-knocks-Alexander-Povetkin-seventh-round.html
Suffer head blogger.
Re: See The Nigerian Celeb Behind Anthony Joshua's Victory (photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2018
franchasng:
This DJ Cuppy love d**k sha, Otedola must have offended the gods for them to have rewarded him with this daughter that changes men like diaper, if I was Otedola, I will donate her to a charity home or an IDP camp in Borno cry

They say her blowjobs are legendarygrin

#superhead
Re: See The Nigerian Celeb Behind Anthony Joshua's Victory (photo) by brodalikeme(m): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
See what those useless and short sighted sports administrator made us to lose. This would have being a breath of fresh air in this period of despair

(1) (Reply)

POLL: ESPN World Cup 2010 Team Posters / Portugal Vs Brazil: [0 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 / Chelsea Just Signed Ivanovic's Replacement, Wallace Oliveira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.