Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday (50616 Views)

Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos / Gedoni Surprises Khafi On Her 30th Birthday / Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2018
SweetSmartSexy:
Bovi is just a big fool. All this social media love is something else. Bovi sleeps with university girls about, everyone knows this, and if u don't know, now u know. The painful thing is that he doesn't even use protection. I just pity the poor wife who will carry just be receiving the Stds. All these celebrities though, leaving fake lives. Is it really worth it tho.

And please everything I just said about Bovi and his small d*** is true.. ..so please nobody should come tell me rubbish u know nothing about ..

I am sure you are one of those he fvcked without condom? shocked

You don minit grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by YorubaEmir: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2018
SweetSmartSexy:
Bovi is just a big fool. All this social media love is something else. Bovi sleeps with university girls about, everyone knows this, and if u don't know, now u know. The painful thing is that he doesn't even use protection. I just pity the poor wife who will carry just be receiving the Stds. All these celebrities though, leaving fake lives. Is it really worth it tho.

And please everything I just said about Bovi and his small d*** is true.. ..so please nobody should come tell me rubbish u know nothing about ..

How's it your business whith whoever he sleeps with ? Did he rape them? Is his wife complaining , is it your deek? Focus on your boyfriend who might be lashing another babe as I type

1 Like

Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 23, 2018
Ivanmykel:

What else should a human being living on earth be surprised with? Supernatural things?

Typical Nigerian female.
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2018
frozen70:

Check you English sentence before you attack
I was highlighting and expecting u populate others.
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Ivanmykel(f): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2018
Bidobado1:

Typical Nigerian female.

I care less about your opinion

1 Like

Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by ChristineC: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2018
Why do material things excite people so much?

1 Like

Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Deji63: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2018
God bless this dude. He makes me happy that some of us ate still sensible and responsible men. God bless your union jare.

This is not a deadbeat like Gabriel004 wey no fit drop house allowance run comot from hoelowshow free giver baby mama turn to lonely sex starved pvssy hunter. grin grin grin
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Deji63: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2018
God bless this dude. He makes me happy that some of us ate still sensible and responsible men. God bless your union jare.

This is not a deadbeat like broke Gabriel004 wey no fit drop house allowance run comot from hoelowshow free giver baby mama turn to lonely sex starved pvssy hunter. grin grin grin
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by frozen70(f): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2018
ontarioissauga:

I was highlighting and expecting u populate others.

Do that yourself since you are good at populating others
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2018
Ivanmykel:

I care less about your opinion

Then why the Fvck did you comment in the first place, stupid Cvnt.
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by movetoca: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
SweetSmartSexy:

Wonderful, But the wife is not complaining.
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Emmaskill(m): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
SweetSmartSexy:

Go ad get ur husband ad stop fvcking pple's husband my dear, if u continue like dis u will neva get dis kind of assurance even if u fvck 100 men day.... jst my opinion tho.
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Emmaskill(m): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
SweetSmartSexy:

Go ad get ur husband ad stop fvcking pple's husband my dear, if u continue like dis u will neva get dis kind of assurance even if u fvck 100 men daily.... jst my opinion tho.
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Gabriel004: 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
Deji63:

This is not a deadbeat like broke Gabriel004 wey no fit drop house allowance run comot from hoelowshow free giver baby mama turn to lonely sex starved pvssy hunter. grin grin grin
grin When someone born as a result of his mama recieving different form of dicks trying to drag real son born from a lovely parents to his wedlock level. All you have to do is in the pic below.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by grandstar(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
donstan18:
What a lovely, awesome and happy way to celebrate your 30th year birthday as a woman. With your husband, family and friends

Not these single unmarrried evening news papers in their 30s.

Do you think they are happy being single? Be considerate man!

I hope they all get married soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
frozen70:

Do that yourself since you are good at populating others
Why are you harsh like this?
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by kyaagbanairaland(m): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
tstx:
Show business,
Politics And
Church
And Schools

that's where the money is in my country.

See my signature
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by frozen70(f): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
ontarioissauga:

Why are you harsh like this?

Lol, am not hash as you assumed
You picked on me and I don't like it

Stop picking on me and I will give you pleasant response
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
donstan18:
What a lovely, awesome and happy way to celebrate your 30th year birthday as a woman. With your husband, family and friends

Iberibe..

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Chubhie: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
donstan18:

How dare you reduce God's creation to newspaper It's self evident that you're a troubled soul. Contain your negativity before our ancestors quarantine you.

4 Likes

Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
frozen70:

Lol, am not hash as you assumed
You picked on me and I don't like it

Stop picking on me and I will give you pleasant response
Really?
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Chubhie: 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
grandstar:

Do you think they are happy being single? Be considerate man!

I hope they all get married soon.
I wonder why seun and the mods allow those boys litter his business with such madness.

3 Likes

Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by frozen70(f): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
ontarioissauga:

Really?

Lol, you no dey tire ?
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by vastolord4(m): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
God bless me I pray.. bless me beyond my expectation. Amen
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
frozen70:

Lol, you no dey tire ?
We are chatting, no be anything. I sent u a PM though.
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by frozen70(f): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
ontarioissauga:

We are chatting, no be anything. I sent u a PM though.

Ohh, sorry pls, I saw it but I declined it

Never knew it was from you

Sorry for that pls
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
frozen70:

Ohh, sorry pls, I saw it but I declined it

Never knew it was from you

Sorry for that pls
It is OK.
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Deji63: 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
Gabriel004:
grin When somene born as a result of his mama recieving different form of dick trying to drag real son born from a lovely parents to his wedlock level. All you have to do is in the pic below.

Your.mama.us still on a ya yo ya level with a rabbies dog banging her well hole rotten pvssy
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by bjboss(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
SweetSmartSexy:

Uhmmm.. hw do u knw all this. W33r/Are u a victim
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Amberon1: 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
Looks like feminism is the reason for your failed life.
rock003:

Goan tell the wife to divorce him so that she can become a member of The Association of Embittered Women (feminists)
Re: Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday by Amberon1: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
What's the worth of the car?
Newboss:
Ordinary C300? angry

you mean you didn't have that 2016 abi 2015 model? angry

These guys are definitely not as rich as most folks think. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) / Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) / "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.