Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) (2976 Views)

Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi / Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics / Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by Mrop(m): 6:06am On Sep 23, 2018
According to a viral video shared online, many people inside this bus got burnt including the driver, no rescue team at the site of the incident.

The exact location is unknown. See photos below

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/many-got-burnt-bus-south-east-nigeria-graphic-pics/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by Mrop(m): 6:06am On Sep 23, 2018
Chaii

watch the graphic video >>> HERE

more

Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by teflonjake(m): 6:13am On Sep 23, 2018
Is the bus fire proof...I am not understanding.

1 Like

Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by Neminc: 6:20am On Sep 23, 2018
teflonjake:
Is the bus fire proof...I am not understanding.
I don't think that was the bus that got burnt, it's like they used a new bus to carry them from the scene of the accident

5 Likes

Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by Ayoemrys(m): 6:22am On Sep 23, 2018
Ugh

Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by yenereal(m): 6:26am On Sep 23, 2018
God protect. Wishing them speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by jonadaft: 6:37am On Sep 23, 2018
One sad thing about the first degree burn is that, the victims will shut down slowly and soon cry cry cry
Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 23, 2018
What’s all these naaaaaaa..??
Chaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiii.
I just hope they pull through, because BURNS is treacherous.
Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:52am On Sep 23, 2018
Damn half burnt

I wish there skin quick recovery. Its good they are alive
Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by Radicalface: 6:52am On Sep 23, 2018
family of the burnts went on a picknick... na if they reach hauz their bus go burn;
Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by Radicalface: 6:57am On Sep 23, 2018
Neminc:

I don't think that was the bus that got burnt, it's like they used a new bus to carry them from the scene of the accident

see your reasoning na ,, see as e der for ground.
like say make I just match am.

let's assume you found yourself in that state, where would be the first place you will be crying to be taken to while in such first degree of pain.. and what happened to ambulance and other first aid tools to be first used on you before you arrive the hospital..

guy think! use your brain to always think hard and out of the box that's why the creator gave it to us.

no let am vex collect am back.. bros na joke oo
happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by dingbang(m): 6:58am On Sep 23, 2018
Wish them speedy recovery.
Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by dbynonetwork: 7:04am On Sep 23, 2018
Jonathan:
One sad thing about the first degree burn is that, the victims will shut down slowly and soon cry cry cry

Third degree burns..
Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by jonadaft: 7:33am On Sep 23, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Third degree burns
First degree burn

Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by teflonjake(m): 7:37am On Sep 23, 2018
Neminc:

Except that.
Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by Mutemenot(m): 7:51am On Sep 23, 2018
Neminc:

You just answered a question I tried resolving. Your sense dey dia
Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by dbynonetwork: 7:52am On Sep 23, 2018
Jonathan:

First degree burn

I just saw your moniker, It's a good gift from your parent ... Sorry for trying to correct u..

May you also pass it on to your offspring...
Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by mungoparks: 8:17am On Sep 23, 2018
they are all buhari supporters undecided
Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by jonadaft: 10:33am On Sep 23, 2018
dbynonetwork:

I just saw your moniker, It's a good gift from your parent ... Sorry for trying to correct u..

May you also pass it on to your offspring...
May all the woes from today church services prayers befall you and your entire generation.

Miserable dólt.
Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by dbynonetwork: 10:45am On Sep 23, 2018
Jonathan:

May all the woes from today church services prayers befall you and your entire generation.

Miserable dólt.
tongue
The daft is pained...

May the pains and trouble of you and your linage remain permanent....daftness shall remain in your linage from today..

Silly daft....

The coward has changed his moniker from jona.daft to Jonathan........lol

Your daftness is legendary....
Confused daft...
Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by jonadaft: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2018
dbynonetwork:

tongue
I the daft is pained...

May the pains and trouble of ME and MY linage remain permanent....daftness shall remain in MY linage from today..

Silly daft....

MY daftness is legendary....
Confused daft...
I know and so shall it be.

We all know you're a mistake product of a dirty old hag whóre and a drunkard old fool faggọt father.
A product of a broken condom.
It will never be well with that ugly olosho that gave birth to you.
Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by vanida6: 11:08am On Sep 23, 2018
Peoples re feeling lots of pain and quick wanna come out of dat nd some useless humain being taking them picture in d last pix,,,,,what a wicked act sad
Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by dbynonetwork: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2018
Jonathan:

We all know I am a mistake product of a dirty old hag whóre and a drunkard old fool faggọt father.
It will never be well with that ugly olosho that gave birth to me.

Confused daft.... A. K. A jona.daft
Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by jonadaft: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2018
dbynonetwork:

We all know I am a mistake product of a dirty old hag whóre and a drunkard old fool faggọt father.
It will never be well with that ugly olosho that gave birth to me.
Confused dolt... A. K. A dbynonetwork grin
Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by dbynonetwork: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2018
Jonathan:

Confused daft... A. K. A jona.daft grin

Silly daft..
Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by jonadaft: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Confused daft A. K. A dbynonetwork
Dolt grin
Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by king099(m): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2018
Chai
Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by dbynonetwork: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jonathan:

Dolt grin

Deranged daft..
Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by jonadaft: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Deranged daft..
Miserable retárd
Like mother like son grin
Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by dbynonetwork: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jonathan:

Miserable retárd
Like mother like son grin

Deranged scum..
Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by Cregon: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
THE LADY TAKING PICTURES SHA
Re: Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) by jonadaft: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Deranged scum..
Like your faggọt father

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Man Caught Raping South African Girl, 6, Inside Toilet (graphic Photos) / Eating In Dreams, Meaning And Consequences. / Davido Got Me Pregnant, Promised To Give Me N10M, To Aborted- Nigeria Lady Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.