Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Business Plan Write Up - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Plan Write Up (291 Views)

Project Write Up For Business Administration Students / Business Plan Template For A Startup Businesses In Nigeria / A Business Plan On Establishment Of A Photo Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Plan Write Up by eagshay94(m): 6:07am On Sep 23, 2018
hi nairalanders, can I write a business plan on cold room and oil palm production together?. please help
Re: Business Plan Write Up by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:11am On Sep 23, 2018
What is their correlation? Are you planning on producing oil palm and storing them in a cold room? They are two different things entirely.
Re: Business Plan Write Up by eagshay94(m): 6:20am On Sep 23, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:
What is their correlation? Are you planning on producing oil palm and storing them in a cold room? They are two different things entirely.
not like that, I'm actually sourcing for funds from a big company for the oil palm business which will take minimum of 3 years to start yielding profit.
so I may want to do cold room for a monthly basis income to keep body and soul before that 3 years
Re: Business Plan Write Up by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:28am On Sep 23, 2018
eagshay94:

not like that, I'm actually sourcing for funds from a big company for the oil palm business which will take minimum of 3 years to start yielding profit.
so I may want to do cold room for a monthly basis income to keep body and soul before that 3 years

Why don't you write a personal income plan as regards generating personal income asides the oil palm business such as such as in portfolio investments, etc. This is to guard you against using part of the funds for the oil palm for the cold room.

I don't think any company might want to give out funds for the two. Just saying.

Do you have a farm or you'll be sourcing for the palms from farmers?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 6 Figures Weekly From Ecommerce Business / We Sell Designer Wristwatches. / Take Hands Of Kreative Machinez For Best SEO Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.