Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,972 members, 7,952,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

Ccc Pastor Gives Church’s Entire Sunday Offering To One Single Member(video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ccc Pastor Gives Church’s Entire Sunday Offering To One Single Member(video) (814 Views)

Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) / Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ccc Pastor Gives Church’s Entire Sunday Offering To One Single Member(video) by Kikkyalibi: 6:30am On Sep 23, 2018
This is unbelievable. A viral video has hit the waves of the internet, revealing how Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe of CCC Genesis Global (Isheri Outreach) instructed a female church member to go pack up the massive heap of offerings paid to the church by members during a Sunday service.

The prophet made this declaration after he revealed that he was instructed by God to make the members of the church happy and the chosen woman was living in lack and sadness.

The rest of the church, in complete awe and excitement, clapped and celebrated as the woman packed the monies in a black bin bag filled with tears of joy.

Watch Full Video In Link Below;

http://alibiblog.com.ng/?p=214

Re: Ccc Pastor Gives Church’s Entire Sunday Offering To One Single Member(video) by martyns303(m): 6:36am On Sep 23, 2018
Why is this news? the pastor takes it every other Sunday and weekly service.

1 Like

Re: Ccc Pastor Gives Church’s Entire Sunday Offering To One Single Member(video) by supremepontiff(m): 6:50am On Sep 23, 2018
There is God oo
Re: Ccc Pastor Gives Church’s Entire Sunday Offering To One Single Member(video) by paxonel(m): 7:39am On Sep 23, 2018
Good move by the pastor.
But the entire ccc are living in ignorance of scriptures.
You put on white garment and walk bare footed like moses, you forget that Jesus christ says the least person in God's kingdom is greater than moses.

Why will you remain ignorant like that this modern day of technological advancement?

Please they should also contrubute money to buy shoes and wears for church members what kind of a thing is that angry
Re: Ccc Pastor Gives Church’s Entire Sunday Offering To One Single Member(video) by chiommy123(f): 8:06am On Sep 23, 2018
hope others get too and other pastors learn too
Re: Ccc Pastor Gives Church’s Entire Sunday Offering To One Single Member(video) by hopefulLandlord: 8:10am On Sep 23, 2018
Staged! if you know you know
Re: Ccc Pastor Gives Church’s Entire Sunday Offering To One Single Member(video) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2018
Kikkyalibi:
Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe instructed a female church member to go pack up the massive heap of offerings paid to the church by members during a Sunday service.

WHY ARE YOU JUBILATING?

SHE'S PACKING IT TO HIS HOUSE. undecided
Re: Ccc Pastor Gives Church’s Entire Sunday Offering To One Single Member(video) by nwamabo247(m): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2018
Happy sunday NAIRALANDERS please i need your help my name is celestine nwankwo,a 28yrs old. for past 11yrs
now i have been down
with spinal cord injure
my father has been blind
for over 30yrs now.my
seniors brothers
business is not moving
fine.they the ones taking
care of our feeding and
medications(i.e me and my old parent).but right now
things are very bad for
us no money to eat
again hunger is dealing with
us.please i need ur
prayer and finacial
help.thank and God bless You.09027837654
Re: Ccc Pastor Gives Church’s Entire Sunday Offering To One Single Member(video) by greatCharley(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2018
OP why are you lying like this. this is not the entire Sunday offering, it is seeds being dropped as the man was talking.

(1) (Reply)

Rccg House Fellowship, Sunday 7th Of April, 2019 / Winners Chapel Gives Church Goers Who Dressed Inappropriately, Maternity Gowns / Pastor Bryan Fulwider Commits Suicide Amid Rape Allegations!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.