Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Rccg House Fellowship, Sunday 7th Of April, 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg House Fellowship, Sunday 7th Of April, 2019 (795 Views)

Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? / Rccg House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday, 9th December, 2018 / Rccg House Fellowship Manual(12/11/2017) The Consuming Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg House Fellowship, Sunday 7th Of April, 2019 by femoint007(m): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
*RCCG HOUSE FELLOWSHIP*
*LEADER'S MANUAL*
*LESSON THIRTY TWO (32)*
*SUNDAY 7TH OF APRIL, 2019*
*TOPIC: POWER IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS*.

*HOUSE FELLOWSHIP ANTHEM*
1. I love this family Of God,
So closely knitted into one,
They have taken me into their arms
And 'am so glad to be
A part of this great family

2. I bless this family of God,
So greatly prospered by the Lord,
And 'am so glad to be

3. I know this family of God,
So deeply rooted in the word,
And 'am so glad to be

4. I see this family of God,
So highly lifted above all,
And 'am so glad to be

5. Come and join this family of God,
So highly favoured by the Lord,
And 'am so glad to be

*SUGGESTED TIME SCHEDULE*
10 minutes for Opening Prayer, Praise and Worship
10 minutes for Testimonies
15 minutes for Bible Discussion
15 minutes for General Prayers
10 minutes for Questions & Answers
5 minutes for Welcoming New Members
10 minutes for Announcements,
Offering,House Fellowship Anthem & Closing Prayers.

*PRAYER POINT*: Father, let the power in the blood of Jesus wash me and make me whole today and forever.

*BIBLE PASSAGE*:
*Matthew 26:26-28*
26. And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.
27. And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
28. For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

*Exodus 12:12-14*
12. For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.
13. And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.
14. And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.

*Revelation 12:10-11*
10. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

*INTRODUCTION*: Blood is the red liquid that circulates in the heart, arteries and veins if humans and other vertebrate animals, carrying oxygen to and carbon dioxide from the tissues of the body. The Bible describes Blood as life. Lev. 17:11 (KJV) For the life of the flesh is in the blood: the New Testament was sealed with the Blood of Jesus Christ. When it became apparent that the blood of animals as offered in the Old Testament could not cleanse human sins; God planned an alternative. The life of Jesus is in His blood, Jesus Christ, through excessive loss of blood, must have died physically but spiritually that very blood that came out of Him was all God needed to cleanse the sins of men.

*MEMORY VERSE*: "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus". Hebrews 10:19

*TEXT REVIEW*: Matthew 26:26-28; Exodus 12:12-14; Revelation 12:10-11

i. The blood of Jesus signifies the new testament.

ii. The blood of Jesus can wash away any form of sin.

iii. The blood of Jesus can fight for you.

iv. The blood of Jesus as a token in your hand can pervert evil from the camp of enemies.

v. The blood of Jesus brings salvation.

vi. You can over come the devil by the blood of Jesus.

*LESSON OUTLINE*

What Are The Spiritual Significance of This Blood Shed By Jesus on The Cross:
1. Eternal life. John 3:16; Job 17:3.
2. Victory. Rev. 12:11; Hebrews 2:14-15.
3. Access to the throne of grace. Heb. 4:14-16.
4. Access to the holiest of the holies. Heb. 10:19.
5. Forgiveness of sin. Eph. 1:7. It remits sins. Matt. 26:28.
6. Power to live with a clear conscience. Heb. 9:14.
7. Jesus purchased the church with His blood. Acts 20:28.
8. It gives power and life to those who consume it in faith or through Holy Communion. John 6:53.
9. Redemption. Eph 1:7; 1 Peter 1:18-19; Rev. 5:9.
10. Justification and saves is from God's wrath. Rom. 5:9.
11. My debt is paid once and for all. Heb. 9:28.
12. Cleansing from all sin. 1 John 1:7.
13. I am no longer under the curse of the law. Galatians 3:13.
14. I can now come closer to God. Eph. 2:13.
15. I am no longer condemned. Rom. 8:13.

*SUMMARY*: There is no sickness, problem and sin that the blood of Jesus cannot take away.

*CONCLUSION*: The blood of Jesus is the master key of life, health, wealth, victory, freedom and deliverance, master key to salvation and open doors. As you partake of drinking His blood and eating His flesh either by faith or through Holy Communion, may the Lord overwhelm you with special testimonies in Jesus' name. Amen.

*ASSIGNMENT* Plead the blood of Jesus on every overdue problem then wait on him this week till it become a thing of the past in your life.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Thank God for the salvation of your soul and those of your family members.

2. Cover every of your blessings with the blood of Jesus Christ.

3. Father, please help me to always remember the pain Jesus went through for our redemption.

4. Father, as we partake in the Holy Communion in RCCG, let your power be made available abundantly in Jesus' name.

5. Father, please bless Daddy and Mummy G.O. through the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, and make their blessings irreversible.

6. Father, let your blood neutralize the power of the enemies over your Church in Jesus' name.

7. Other personal prayer requests.

*GOLDEN DIET FOR THE WEEK*

*MONDAY*: *Rev. 12:11*. Our victory is certain.

*TUESDAY*: *1 Cor. 11:27*. The blood of Jesus must not taken unworthily.

*WEDNESDAY*: *Luke 22:19*. We are commanded to do it in His remembrance.

*THURSDAY*: *Proverb 13:22*. Be just and inherit the wealth of the sinners.

*FRIDAY* : *1 John 1:7*. True freedom can come by His blood.

*SATURDAY*: *Phil. 4:13*. Be a branch of Jesus Christ.

*SUNDAY*: *Gen. 4:10*. The blood of Jesus Christ will cry unto God for you.

(1) (Reply)

Sallah- Is It OK For Christians To Eat Sallah Meat? / Nigerian Man In Shock After Discovering “666” On His Ring / Pastor Sues Woman Who Won Lottery For $10m Because She Refused to Donate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.