Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,106 members, 7,953,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

The Purpose Of Man Existence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Purpose Of Man Existence (283 Views)

Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Purpose Of Man Existence by Suleimaan: 7:49am On Sep 23, 2018
The greatest calamity that could occur to a traveller on a wild journey is to lose direction to his destination. He will actually be in dire need of help. On this world we live in, we are all travellers to a destination of no return. How great will it be if the direction to the destination is well known and intact.

But pathetically, the reverse seems to be the order of today!!

Allah said in the glorious Qur'an: " I do not create the maknd and the Jinn kind except for them to worship me" " I do not expect from them any wealth and I do not expect from them to feed Me." Indeed Allah is the absolute provider of wealth that has mighty power"{ Adhaariyaat:56-58}

" Blessed is He to who all dominions belog to and has power over everything" "He created death and living to test who among you( man and Jin kind) who be righteous in actions"
{Mulk: 1-2}
Summarily, we are created to be testesd in our disposition to worshiping Allah alone.

Worship Allah alone without partners, save your soul from hellfire!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today Is The Deal Day - Two Prophets, One Pulpit One Kingdom Message / The Spirit Of Chanyuan Celestials / Prostitutes Paying Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.