Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Houseboy Sacked For Stealing Mobilizes Soldiers To Beat Boss In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Houseboy Sacked For Stealing Mobilizes Soldiers To Beat Boss In Lagos (33286 Views)

22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties / Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss / Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houseboy Sacked For Stealing Mobilizes Soldiers To Beat Boss In Lagos by BENEAMATA: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
Cindy08:
Before u start to treat and talk to people anyhow find out the caliber of person he is
TRUE TALK ! And if you eventually finds out that he/she is the low of lows , g mean like the dredge of the society , you can then treat them anyhow , right ? Hmmn . . . . . . I see .

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Sacked For Stealing Mobilizes Soldiers To Beat Boss In Lagos by buchai: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
this can only happened in a lawless country.

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Sacked For Stealing Mobilizes Soldiers To Beat Boss In Lagos by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
Na where d houseboy see money take mobilise soldiers?..except maybe im and d soldiers belong to some certain clique. But then for someone wey get levels wetin im go dey take houseboy work do? Abeg dis story no complete biko.
Re: Houseboy Sacked For Stealing Mobilizes Soldiers To Beat Boss In Lagos by Checked86: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nightmareo07:
Checked86
noted brother.
Re: Houseboy Sacked For Stealing Mobilizes Soldiers To Beat Boss In Lagos by chinasap2018(f): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
Buhari's Fault
Re: Houseboy Sacked For Stealing Mobilizes Soldiers To Beat Boss In Lagos by SmallSimba: 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nigeria is a Useless country. The Giant of Africa undecided undecided

So a houseboy (Whatever that means) plans to steal and kill but still manages to call Sodiers to beat up his boss? How dumb can a people be and still be a country?

2 Likes

Re: Houseboy Sacked For Stealing Mobilizes Soldiers To Beat Boss In Lagos by newdawn2017(f): 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
post=71444994:
In This our same Lekki?!
This is seriously serious!!!
Walayi!
Re: Houseboy Sacked For Stealing Mobilizes Soldiers To Beat Boss In Lagos by newdawn2017(f): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Birdyclear:
You're always everywhere at every time, please go get a life cos you've got none. Today Edo, tomorrow Ekiti, now Lekki!! Oga joblessness is a crime and that's why you're used to supporting evil
May I know how he supported evil with dis post?
Re: Houseboy Sacked For Stealing Mobilizes Soldiers To Beat Boss In Lagos by newdawn2017(f): 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
purem:
The best way to solve the issue is not always waging war on each other but to assume that even though someone took something that is so precious to you, you shouldn't bother going on the old life just accept that no one is perfect in the race of life coz when you take a deep breath and ponder on what you think might be a mere fact you had realize that talking too much is not necessarily reflect a group of learners that has assume that been a liar is the best way to exit a troubling house wife and send them away to the other estate but I think you guys should know that I've lost my senses and I don't really know what am talking in this message.
Oloshi oloriburukun, what re u sayin?
Re: Houseboy Sacked For Stealing Mobilizes Soldiers To Beat Boss In Lagos by newdawn2017(f): 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
frozen70:
That's an illegal duty from the military men

Once its established and with prove, the military men Wil have their day in orderly room trial

Army no dey waste time with such an embarrassing attitudes from their subordinates
U sure so?
Re: Houseboy Sacked For Stealing Mobilizes Soldiers To Beat Boss In Lagos by Joystark(f): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2018
izuch:
The hunter has become the haunted grin
lol... I'm telling you
Re: Houseboy Sacked For Stealing Mobilizes Soldiers To Beat Boss In Lagos by Joystark(f): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2018
Birdyclear:
You're always everywhere at every time, please go get a life cos you've got none. Today Edo, tomorrow Ekiti, now Lekki!! Oga joblessness is a crime and that's why you're used to supporting evil
Na wa o. Why so harsh?
Re: Houseboy Sacked For Stealing Mobilizes Soldiers To Beat Boss In Lagos by Enough6000(f): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
Stupid soldier with useless house boy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Caught With Bunches Of Keys In Edo Disgraced By Residents (Photos) / SARS Operatives Accused Of Shooting At Boys Playing Football In Ogun. Photos / Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.