Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Strange Experience When I See My Late Dad In My Dreams Almost Every Week - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange Experience When I See My Late Dad In My Dreams Almost Every Week (772 Views)

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Experience When I See My Late Dad In My Dreams Almost Every Week by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 23, 2018
I would love to share this experience with you. Though an unusual one, I've been undisturbed by it. However, upon retrospective observation recently, I'd love to have public opinion.

It's been 3 years since my father died and I seem to see him almost every week in my dreams. I loved him so much and always wanted to impress him (especially intellectually). Now here's the strange part. He doesn't come as though he's visiting me in my dreams. It rather appears like he never died. We would talk and talk. Everything is like my normal life with my dad alive. I only realize upon waking up that it's all dream.

Sometimes, I don't remember the details of our chat and other times (rarely) I do.
The last time (last night), while I dreamt, I argued that he's still alive when someone questioned me saying 'I thought your dad is late'. I responded 'he lives separately from my mother and me', I was with him in the dream. Suffice it to say, my mum is still alive.

What are your thoughts?

Cc: johnydon22 vaxx seun
Re: Strange Experience When I See My Late Dad In My Dreams Almost Every Week by johnydon22(m): 8:30am On Sep 23, 2018
I think you are quite attached to the thought of your dad. It is not entirely a bad thing

2 Likes

Re: Strange Experience When I See My Late Dad In My Dreams Almost Every Week by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2018
johnydon22:
I think you are quite attached to the thought of your dad. It is not entirely a bad thing

Yes I am. I wonder if other people have similar experience with such frequency. I asked my siblings and the most any of them dreamt of him is maybe 4 times.
Re: Strange Experience When I See My Late Dad In My Dreams Almost Every Week by IamPlato(m): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2018

The Truth Is That Your Mind Has Not Let Go Of His Memories... You Are Very Much Still Drawn To Him even In Death

2 Likes

Re: Strange Experience When I See My Late Dad In My Dreams Almost Every Week by Godaboveall2: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2018
Bros, dts not good. Pray SERIOUSLY against it, u might not recognise it now; but d whole thing is working against u. Sweep off d water while in its littleness.
Re: Strange Experience When I See My Late Dad In My Dreams Almost Every Week by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
TimeMachine, kindly share your opinion about my experience in the original post. Thanks
Re: Strange Experience When I See My Late Dad In My Dreams Almost Every Week by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
Akdegreat:
TimeMachine, kindly share your opinion about my experience in the original post. Thanks

I really have no time to go through the posts now.

But if you can paste it here I could try to see what it is about.

Wait...seen it...

Let me read.
Re: Strange Experience When I See My Late Dad In My Dreams Almost Every Week by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
TimeMachine:

I really have no time to go through the posts now.

But if you can paste it here I could try to see what it is about.

Wait...seen it...

Let me read.
Thank you.
Re: Strange Experience When I See My Late Dad In My Dreams Almost Every Week by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
Akdegreat:
I would love to share this experience with you. Though an unusual one, I've been undisturbed by it. However, upon retrospective observation recently, I'd love to have public opinion.

It's been 3 years since my father died and I seem to see him almost every week in my dreams. I loved him so much and always wanted to impress him (especially intellectually). Now here's the strange part. He doesn't come as though he's visiting me in my dreams. It rather appears like he never died. We would talk and talk. Everything is like my normal life with my dad alive. I only realize upon waking up that it's all dream.

Sometimes, I don't remember the details of our chat and other times (rarely) I do.
The last time (last night), while I dreamt, I argued that he's still alive when someone questioned me saying 'I thought your dad is late'. I responded 'he lives separately from my mother and me', I was with him in the dream. Suffice it to say, my mum is still alive.

What are your thoughts?

Cc: johnydon22 vaxx seun

Quite a simple thing.

Death is an illusion. It does not exist. Consciousness or what ever you wanna call it does not die at death.

Listen folk, this place we call Earth is just a 4th Dimensional Construct for 3D Reality Existence. In essence, when you drop the body, the consciousness shifts to an alternate dimension be it another plane of the 6 planes of the tessaract. What I am saying is, that where we are now is just one of the 6 planes that 3D Humans can exist on this Universe and there are more Universes.

Your Dad is obviously on one of those planes and your consciousness has tuned itself to that reality during your sleep but does not mean it will always be there, but if you were to die now, you will be there on that plane and with your Dad.

Who ever says your dream is not real needs more education than religion and basic classical sciences of this mundane reality.

Suffice it to say that where your Dad is, where you meet him, is yet a Simulated Reality. There are others, more real than these ones.
Re: Strange Experience When I See My Late Dad In My Dreams Almost Every Week by MrPRevailer(m): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
You are chatting with a follow follow or household spirit, it not your late dad.

1 Like

Re: Strange Experience When I See My Late Dad In My Dreams Almost Every Week by oyeludef(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Are u the first born male? That spirit appearing to you is not your dad, it is a familiar spirit. It comes in d appearance of your dad and maybe use his voice too but it is not your dad. U will need to make some decrees if u are a born again Christian the decree will enable ur spirit discern it d next time it occurs and u will see d true form of the spirit. U must realize dat the man spirit has no business in dis world outside their body

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet S.african Prophetess Who Had A Baby & Got Married To Abuja Pastor, Joshua / What Oyedepo Says About Apostle Sulaiman's Acquired Jet / Nigerian Man Seen Preaching In A Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.