Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Actor Gentle Jack Joins The "Producers Can't Afford Me" Gang - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Gentle Jack Joins The "Producers Can't Afford Me" Gang (731 Views)

Gentle Jack Celebrates His Birthday Today. See His Throwback & Now Photos / Gentle Jack: Movie Producers Can’t Afford My Fee / Gentle Jack Goes Shirtless In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Gentle Jack Joins The "Producers Can't Afford Me" Gang by Xquisite360: 9:50am On Sep 23, 2018
Nollywood actor Gentle Jack will be the third actor in recent time revealing producers can't afford him. First, it was Omotola, followed by Jim Iyke, now Gentle Jack.

In a recent interview with Sunday Scoop, Gentle Jack expressed his displeasure with the neglect of action movies, which happen to be his area of specialty.
Speaking on social media, the actor said there was no time he stopped acting. According to him, cable stations have refused to broadcast action movies like they show other movies.

According to Gentle Jack, since he made the observation, he was yet to see any improvement.

He said, “I am an action hero and I have a passion for epic movies. Since I voiced out, the feedback has been poor. It is only a few people who responded. I am not the only person involved; it has also affected many of my colleagues who do action movies.”

While saying that he could play any role as an actor, he stated that he had a preference for action movies. He said, “As an actor, I am versatile. Recently, I shot a comedy movie with Wale Adenuga Production titled, Knockout. I can be involved in all kinds of movies including comedy, romance and adventure stories. But I have a passion for action or epic movies.”

Gentle Jack also revealed that he relocated to Port Harcourt about three years ago as he had been living in Lagos since he was born.

He said, “Moving to Port Harcourt has not affected my acting career. If you are looking for me, you can always call me. But most times, producers find it hard to pay me; so, they look for cheaper options. One thing they don’t understand is that no one can be like Gentle Jack.

I thank God I made my mark in the early years of Nollywood. I still make money from acting. Serious producers contact me for jobs. If Wale Adenuga didn’t believe in me, he wouldn’t call me for a production.”
https://www.xquisite360.com/2018/09/actor-gentle-jack-joins-the-producers-cant-afford-me-gang.html

Re: Actor Gentle Jack Joins The "Producers Can't Afford Me" Gang by cassidy1996(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2018
vugar! a giant of the village
Re: Actor Gentle Jack Joins The "Producers Can't Afford Me" Gang by LUGBE: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2018
Really like his acting
Re: Actor Gentle Jack Joins The "Producers Can't Afford Me" Gang by Bluezy13(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2018
Hmmm...

But their time don pass na
Re: Actor Gentle Jack Joins The "Producers Can't Afford Me" Gang by barbiecue(f): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2018
I really like this man
Re: Actor Gentle Jack Joins The "Producers Can't Afford Me" Gang by dbos11(m): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
Don't know him sha

(1) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Kid Stars Who Grew Up To Be CUTE / Wizkid Throw Shades At DMW As New Beef About To Regenerate / More photos of Cee-C And Leo All Loved Up At The Beach For Her 26th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.