Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies (38933 Views)

Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) / Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kimono: 'I Never Knew That Death Is Real Until Today' / Ras Kimono Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by Proffdada: 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
cry
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by Cholls(m): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by Reelmii: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
this is soooooooooo sad
how will their daughter take this God please console her cause it wont be easy for her to bear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by IbrahimDamola: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
Disheartening.
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by Tonimordred(m): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Til death do us part dats d agreement btw dem
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by promisedwealth(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
greggng:

This is the best way to die so that she can quickly unite with her husband...before the women over their snatch him away
I wish u the same CLOWN
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by greggng: 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
promisedwealth:
I wish u the same CLOWN

Who will not die. I don't care what you wish me ...death is inevitable...you cannot live on earth forever....

1 Like

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by joyhoney(f): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
I hope family member no kill her for property matter
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by movetoca: 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
greggng:

This is the best way to die so that she can quickly unite with her husband...before the women over their snatch him away
Why is this place full of mad people. You are really funny.
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by Stellamariss(f): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
gaby:
Wow...R.I.P ma'am...

Mariah Carey's song comes to mind here:

I can't live..if living is without you
I can't live, I can't take this anymoreeee...

I'm very sure she must have been telling the legend Kimono, " Baby, I can't live if living is without you", while they were together.

It is well....

Let the Rumba styleeee continue in heaven....we'll meet you guys up when our time is come and we all shall be doing the gaga shuffle together...

Enjoy my siggy
smiley
gaby:
Wow...R.I.P ma'am...

Mariah Carey's song comes to mind here:

I can't live..if living is without you
I can't live, I can't take this anymoreeee...

I'm very sure she must have been telling the legend Kimono, " Baby, I can't live if living is without you", while they were together.

It is well....

Let the Rumba styleeee continue in heaven....we'll meet you guys up when our time is come and we all shall be doing the gaga shuffle together...

Enjoy my siggy
RIP to her
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by Olodo24: 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
post=71463135:

Your point being?!
I no pity her family at all. My dad died when I was 4 and my mom passed out months after my 23rd birthday.
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by Olodo24: 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
post=71463135:

Your point being?!
I no pity her family at all. My dad died when I was 4 and my mom passed out months after my 23rd birthday. I didn't meet any of my grand parents
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by greggng: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
movetoca:

Why is this place full of mad people. You are really funny.

I have learnt to turn every ugly situation into fun. Everything on earth is vanity...so why worry yourself... imagine my landlord asked me for the rent and I told her to wait for me around 5pm she thought I was coming with the rent...I brought out bible and started preaching to her. At the end I told her to help me clear her store incase my load will be moved into that place cos I cannot meet up rent again....I need awoof accommodation...she laughed and stared consoling me that it is well....

1 Like

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olodo24:
I no pity her family at all. My dad died when I was 4 and my mom passed out months after my 23rd birthday. I didn't meet any of my grand parents
May God keep blessing and protecting you as always.
It is well with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by ofuonyebi: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
this is real displayed of love-vow!...till-death do-us-part!!

great love...great passage to the beyond!!!...RIP to the dead..

GOD knows better what all did not know..
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by promisedwealth(m): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
greggng:

Who will not die. I don't care what you wish me ...death is inevitable...you cannot live on earth forever....
so because death is inevitable a loved one should join suit a fellow and turn there kids to orphans over night abi.Learn to grieve with the berieved.
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by seangy4konji: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
No be all Di's hoelonsho weh full Di's world now..

Dem go knack am on ur bed next day if u die ooo..

A won wehrey
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by promisedwealth(m): 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
greggng:

Meanwhile do u have honda civic 2002 model.
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
I can't live.... If living is without you cry
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by greggng: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
promisedwealth:
so because death is inevitable a loved one should join suit a fellow and turn there kids to orphans over night abi.Learn to grieve with the berieved.

Stop been sentimental ...only God knows why....even a child was born yesterday and she died today...issue of death is divine. ..only God knows why....be calm ...and thank God for everything

1 Like

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by greggng: 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
promisedwealth:
Meanwhile do u have honda civic 2002 model.

I don't have but I can help you ask around tomorrow...is it tokunbo or used? Whatsap me 08062593234
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by cloud7: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Rastafarian Chant comes to my mind...(Fly away to Zion) May her soul rest in Peace, Just curious, never knew Sister Cybil another Kim's wife has passed away, wondering if that one is the Mother to Oge Kimono? Its all well in this transient life.....
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by promisedwealth(m): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
greggng:

I don't have but I can help you ask around tomorrow...is it tokunbo or used? Whatsap me 08062593234
Used budget 450--500k clean o
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by greggng: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
promisedwealth:
Used budget 450--500k clean o

Automatic?
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by deebrain(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
Oh Lord! Only the heavens know how those they left behind would receive comfort!!

Kai.
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by sacajawea: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
greggng:

This woman and her Guy played his part during tough days in Nigeria.
When The BASTARD IBB and Co was ruling in face of danger released Conscious music still very entertaining which is rare as Opposed to all the a%*ss Licking Juju fuji, highlife musician ls etc. A lot of us liked him. know you don't give a Shvt. But Wetin dey pain me be say you go carry this rubbish enter real world you don't deserve to live up to 40 Sef
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by greggng: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
sacajawea:

This Guy played his part during tough days in Nigeria.
When The BASTARD IBB was ruling in face of danger

To be honest my brother we use to share flat with him at IJU back in those days...even Mike okri , Terry g , sir shina Peters all lived in Iju one time or the other. His music were very inspirational...not all this nurse by Davido and wizkid
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by greggng: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
sacajawea:

This woman and her Guy played his part during tough days in Nigeria.
When The BASTARD IBB and Co was ruling in face of danger released Conscious music still very entertaining which is rare as Opposed to all the a%*ss Licking Juju fuji, highlife musician ls etc. A lot of us liked him. know you don't give a Shvt. But Wetin dey pain me be say you go carry this rubbish enter real world you don't deserve to live up to 40 Sef

What is special about earth...? Since you are not God ...then forget about how long I will leave on earth e no concern you....no one go bury you in my grave na turn by turn...
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by promisedwealth(m): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
greggng:

Automatic?
sure frist body ac wrking i no wNt wahala o.
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by movetoca: 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
greggng:

I have learnt to turn every ugly situation into fun. Everything on earth is vanity...so why worry yourself... imagine my landlord asked me for the rent and I told her to wait for me around 5pm she thought I was coming with the rent...I brought out bible and started preaching to her. At the end I told her to help me clear her store incase my load will be moved into that place cos I cannot meet up rent again....I need awoof accommodation...she laughed and stared consoling me that it is well....
I wish I had your kind of mentality. You be man. Things will definitely get better for you before the end of this year. I wish you all the best things your heart desire.

1 Like

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by greggng: 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
movetoca:

I wish I had your kind of mentality. You be man. Things will definitely get better for you before the end of this year. I wish you all the best things your heart desire.

God bless you for seeing things in my perspective ...and I say big Amen to your prayer. God bless you
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by Reference(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
Heartbreak is deadly. When a deeply loved spouse is lost, the other half needs all the support to survive, remain alive and thrive. It js a most delicate situation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rema Featured On New York Billboard / Khafi Joins Temple Management Company (Photo) / JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.