Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results (48529 Views)

The Correct Ayedaade Result Before It Was Destroyed By Inec Official - channels / Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses / Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results by Jagaban880: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
no be small dance Today

dancing oti take over
Re: Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results by Pat081: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Even if INEC went for 10:00am service today they should have come back by now. What is happening?
lol , but brother some Church close by 4pm ooo
Re: Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
yibomustgo:

You can't win it all. APC lost this election. No governor or party owing salaries should be rewarded with election victory. That useless Aregbe that put many families in hunger doesn't deserve to be rewarded with victory. Aregbe is a useless governor.

You don't pay workers, You don't get elected, this is excellent!!!, That empty head yahaya bello of kogi state should be next, I love this kind thing where masses show who's da boss

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results by phabulux: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
gare:

WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS, ARE YOU CONTESTING ? BAD LOSERS, GO AND ARREST THEM FOR TALKING

Stop screaming, boy.

Are you satisfied, boy?
Re: Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results by michoim(m): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
This PDP never cease to amuse me. The areas they win there is no fault there as far as they are concern
Re: Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results by klax(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
bigeagleeye:

You APC apologists have a way of always painting your pains in the coats of sickly morals sha! They are robbing me and you said I shouldn't shout..when I'm not at gunpoint, who does that? Accept defeat, learn the lessons if there are any to learn and congratulate the winners..that's politics without zombiesm

They wont listen I have said it so many time that God has placed curse on them.even they can kill their mother to pleases Buhari and support their devilish party.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results by Demmy1206(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
We all watched the video and his motive is yet to be ascertained because the said LG is APC strong hold.

if the local government is APC stronghold, so why pdp manage to win 10k plus votes there even after the ojoro? That is how you people misled people into thinking osun state is on lock down for apc

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results by elgramz: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
We all watched the video and his motive is yet to be ascertained because the said LG is APC strong hold.

But the result sheet he tore showed PDP won the local government. APC stronghold indeed, all of you that associate with APC from lai Mohammed to the least of you are all a bunch of hypocritical liars!! The funny thing is on Friday you will pack yourselves to the mosques to go and deceive yourselves. God cannot be not mocked, he has no pleasure in shameless liars and you will all get your rewards in due time
Re: Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results by paraforeal: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
PDP!
Re: Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results by lasmile(f): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hmmm... INEC will abadon peoples vote and declare APC Winner...

APC Followers are gullible people. You see INEC Media partners with their figures everywhere on the social media and yet you still waiting for INEC to declare in your favor

samtee37:

Uncle inec
You r the one that declared him winner. Abi?
Re: Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results by Drekaz(m): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
The Adeleke's should mind ways and manners they taking this. Why crying foul all over media as if you're alone in this election.

Which day u go die sef?

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results by Legolast: 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Since I have matured, the losing party always rant on social media to confuse people. Why
Re: Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results by francisbiz: 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
The Adeleke's should mind ways and manners they taking this. Why crying foul all over media as if you're alone in this election.

Why won't they cry foul?
How far is it from Osogbo to Oshobo?
Re: Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results by Kest001: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
Silly
Re: Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results by Dinho20(m): 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
messengerTelegramThe Independent National Electoral Commission has declared the result of the Osun gubernatorial electioninconclusive.The returning officer of the election, Adeola Fuwape in an address on Sunday, September 23 said based on the outcome of the result which eneded with a slim maergin between the two leading parties, the Peoples |Democratic Party and the All Progressives Congress, the election was inconclusive.He said a new date will be announced for the electionrerun.
Re: Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results by Smarkie: 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
the poeople's choice must be respected
Re: Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results by samsongbemisola(m): 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
Based on latest news PDP has won
Re: Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:

It's all about personal interest. The masses are fighting for good governance while the politicians are fighting to get access to the state Treasury.

Na thunda go fire all of them
Re: Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results by Adesina18111(m): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
I doubt it if Nigeria would ever be liberated from corruption again...this election would have been the most transparent one so far since Buhari became the president...I SMH for Nigeria...I really blamed myself and my roommate for not going to vote yesterday...our votes would have helped Adeleke...pls...stop thinking or believing that ur vote doesn't count and pick up ur PVC...2019 is here....God bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results by seanfer(m): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
hammer6F:
THIS IS WAT THEY DID IN IMO STATE AND THEN PERFECTED THEIR RIGGING BEFORE THE NEXT POLL.

BUHARI WILL BE BRUTALLY OUSTED FROM ASO ROCK AND KILLED, IF NOT HANDED TO ICC, BECOS CLEARLY FREE AND FAIR ELECTION DIED THE DAY GENERAL BUHARI ENTERED ASO ROCK.

ANYBODY EXPECTING TO HEAR THE EXACT RESULT FROM OSUN, SHOULD FORGET IT, BY THE NEXT POLL, ALL U WILL HEAR IS APC WIN.

THIS IS WAT HAPPENED IN IMO STATE.

It first happened in Imo under the PDP led FG... So do't make it look like this is something new
Re: Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results by Archbishop88: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
What does the INEC ACTS say on dz kind of situation? Meanwhile his I wish APC is leading PDP with this small margin...then wailing wailers will still complain of bubu....chaiiiii cahiii omo naijiria.
Re: Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results by livelymatilda22: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:

Please,how can I get the link to the video? Might check google though... This election is getting interesting grin
Re: Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results by mex22: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:

Sharaap!!!since its PDP in the lead stories will set in.If its vice versa the result would have been declared long ago.I saw it coming.
Re: Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results by madridguy(m): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
Go to the Frontpage there's thread for it this afternoon.

livelymatilda22:

Please,how can I get the link to the video? Might check google though... This election is getting interesting grin
Re: Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results by Triangles1(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
Just Watching�
Re: Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results by bubu2019: 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:

sharap must your devilish party win ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard / Kogi Election: 3 Killed As Military Thwarts Ballot Box Snatching Attempt / Woman Photoshopped Herself Into Zahra And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.