Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Raskimono's Wife Dies Just Three Months After His Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Raskimono's Wife Dies Just Three Months After His Death (407 Views)

AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) / Zulu Queen Dies Just Weeks After King's Death & Becoming Ruler / Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raskimono's Wife Dies Just Three Months After His Death by GistmeBlog(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2018

Efe Okedi, the wife of late reggae legend, Raskimono, is dead.

This is coming just about a month after her husband’s death and a month after his burial. .

According to reports, Okedi, died in the early hours of today at her Magodo Isheri home in Lagos. The cause of her death is still unknown.

Source.===> https://epicnaija.com/download-mp3/stonebwoy-putuu-prayer-freestyle-lyrics/
Re: Raskimono's Wife Dies Just Three Months After His Death by GistmeBlog(m): 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
CC; lalasticlala
Re: Raskimono's Wife Dies Just Three Months After His Death by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
This is so sad.
So disheartening.
Wonder what their children will be going through at this point.
Obviously, she couldn't cope with the absence of her beau!
RIP Beautiful woman!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raskimono's Wife Dies Just Three Months After His Death by Nbote(m): 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
Eeeiyaaaa.. She had decided to follow her husband... She didn't allow death to part dem
Re: Raskimono's Wife Dies Just Three Months After His Death by cryles(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
this is not a good news. RIP ma

INEC , you r playing with my patience
Re: Raskimono's Wife Dies Just Three Months After His Death by moscobabs(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
A month after his death and a month after his burial? Bad reporting.
Re: Raskimono's Wife Dies Just Three Months After His Death by booblacain(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
sad.. fine woman
Re: Raskimono's Wife Dies Just Three Months After His Death by gaby(m): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
Wow...R.I.P ma'am...

Mariah Carey's song comes to mind here:

I can't live..if living is without you
I can't live, I can't take this anymoreeee...

I'm very sure she must have been telling the legend Kimono, " Baby, I can't live if living is without you", while they were together.

It is well....

Let the Rumba styleeee continue in heaven....we'll meet you guys up when our time is come and we all shall be doing the gaga shuffle together...

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Raskimono's Wife Dies Just Three Months After His Death by Tamarapetty(f): 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
cry gone too soon
Re: Raskimono's Wife Dies Just Three Months After His Death by Untainted007: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
May her soul rest in peace. She no wan leave her man to go thru the journey alone.
Re: Raskimono's Wife Dies Just Three Months After His Death by chukslawrence(m): 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
RIP

(1) (Reply)

Osagie Doesn’t Deserve To Be Talking About The Entertainment Industry –kcee Says / Cardi B Surrenders To New York City Police Following Strip Club Fight / Kanye Made Kim Kardashian Part-owner Of Yeezy After This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.