Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) (33726 Views)

#BBNaija2018: Tobi Bakre May Not Be 23 Years Old After All (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
amaniro:
How can that one be using phone in the middle of the sea where probably they'll be no reception angry
you think it's Nigeria?

Developed nations uses satellite for mobile connections not radio connection which is mostly used in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by MrsEvakinqz(m): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
amaniro:
How can that one be using phone in the middle of the sea where probably they'll be no reception angry
is it your fone??

Sabi sabi
Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by Westaslave2(f): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
After eating my sis kpomo u nw want 2 eat shaki ryt? Ladies go kii u wan day
Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by Westaslave2(f): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nizguy:

We rock dear...

Beard guys like us, na them the rush us grin
bearded guys stinks..mtcheww
Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by cardoctor(m): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
Of all places.
Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by AreaFada2: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
magicminister:
See as Lebanon neat for photo.
Loool

My people, where no pass naija??

Before Lebanese civil war began in 1975, Beirut was dubbed Paris of the Middle East & the country once so wealthy to be called Switzerland of the Middle East. Financial services & tourism were well developed. It was what Dubai is today. Very modern, progressive and largely moderate society. Diverse with several religions.

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by Westaslave2(f): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
post=71465471:
....another beautiful country!

Enjoy the life of your head handsome bobo!
Oh !! So u ar alive i tot dey said u ar dead "Mai suya"

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Beards plus bald head.. Heigod kiss
Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by AreaFada2: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
magicminister:
Loool

Before Lebanese civil war began in 1975, Beirut was dubbed Paris of the Middle East & the country once so wealthy to be called Switzerland of the Middle East. Financial services & tourism were well developed. It was what Dubai is today. Very modern, progressive and largely moderate society. Diverse with several religions.

When you consider how well Lebanese businessmen have done in exile across the world, if peace is sustained, in 20 years it will be a great country again.
Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by jayjayonegod(m): 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
vickayo:
BBNaija's Tobi Bakre is seen in new photos in Beirut, Lebanon.

We hope Tobi isnt running away from the Agbada challenge at the premiere of Comedian Ayo Makun aka Ay's movie, Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons which will hold September 28th.

He wrote: "Out here living my best life ��"

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/bbnaijas-tobi-bakre-on-vacation-in.html

Watsup with Miracle now, no longer in the news??
Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by MrBigiman: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
I hope he's not there gossiping about any one.

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by Rubbiish(m): 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
UrbanExotica:
[s]broke people be like... now scram back to the hole you came from[/s]
fakers! what do u have?
Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by Cindy08: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
Enjoy
Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by Obas101(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
vanida6:
I like beard guys dey give me,,,,,, wink
Orgasm grin

Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by Captain001(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
CocoaOla:
It has been said over and over again that the money stolen by the political class since 1960 till date, is more than enough to turn the whole of Nigeria into Dubai, Singapore, Paris and Rome, ten times and over. Money meant for the construction of roads and bridges for ease of transport; for the construction of monuments to preserve our history; for the building of world class schools to educate and nurture Nigeria's future leaders and inventors; the building of hospitals to care for the sick; to develop our infrastructure and produce power to light our streets and homes, have been shared by a few treacherous prodigals.

Sad truth. Terribly painful.
Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by OboOlora(f): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
Charles n George don initiate this one to Abuja GayBoiz Club

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by mayze: 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
amaniro:
Always think outside the box.probably he just took some pictures and he's checkin them out.

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by emerged01(m): 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
magicminister:
Loool

Lebanon neat? Oga don't be decieve,Nigeria neat pass Lebanon. Dem rush for Lebanon pass Lagos. Just don't be deceived!

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by Obas101(m): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
grin
post=71465471:
....another beautiful country!

Enjoy the life of your head handsome bobo!
How business grin

3 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by bigtt76(f): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
You think all seas na like Naija own? tongue

amaniro:
Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
i luv bearded meanwhile!
Warning:l hate pot bellied men, i just hate dem so much ...strong dey no strong, pls women hold ur husbands! umuaka nozikwa another level, lexy2014 wife hold ur husband abeg!

3 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by killuminati(m): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
Radicalface:
Can any one help me with part of what has made this guy a celebrity.

modified:
but crushing on a sea .. Omo na mind ooo..
the day I did,at a point at the middle of the sea I looked back and front and saw that my life was in the hand of God ,I started confessing all my sins to him and asking him for forgiveness to save and spare my life from that water.. water na another world ..allah.. that day no funny ooo grin
gringringrin Lmao!

Same thing happened to me at Takwa Bay water, to make it worst, our boat engine tripped off while it was raining cat and dog. Tears begin comot for my eyes cry cry cry
Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by Obas101(m): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
Westaslave2:
No very much alive he's actually a Mai suya of deadmeat grin

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by meobizy(f): 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lebanon na place?
Anyway I will visit there too if given the opportunity. I won't mind seeing how the place is that made their citizens flood our country in droves.

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by adetes: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
And so

Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
Westaslave2:
y him go die,person wey dey sell dead cow to zamfara almajiri

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by snazzyjay(m): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
Radicalface:
His package. Highly endowed

modified:
but crushing on a sea .. Omo na mind ooo..
the day I did,at a point at the middle of the sea I looked back and front and saw that my life was in the hand of God ,I started confessing all my sins to him and asking him for forgiveness to save and spare my life from that water.. water na another world ..allah.. that day no funny ooo grin
Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by nadigo(m): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
amaniro:

Not every country is like naija wey una Telco reception are poor
Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by zone51: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
amaniro:

They are not in Nigeria fa

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by Westaslave2(f): 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
Obas101:

No very much alive he's actually a Mai suya of deadmeat grin
i heard his younger brother is luminouz who sells rotten gworo in babankunu ,zamfara

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) by lexy2014: 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
i luv bearded meanwhile!
Warning:l hate pot bellied men, i just hate dem so much ...strong dey no strong, pls women hold ur husbands! umuaka nozikwa another level, lexy2014 wife hold ur husband abeg!
finally. I missed u. C am ur type of man. What am I doing with pot belly when I have 10pac? Which wife are u talking about? Aren't u husbandsnatcha? U de fear 2do ur work?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa's Accents (Video) / Peter Okoye Steps Out From His Range Rover In Style / Flavour Carries His Two Daughters In US Consular General's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.