Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,998 members, 7,952,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

Osun Election: It's Inconclusive :sahara Reporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: It's Inconclusive :sahara Reporter (491 Views)

Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Osun Election: It's Inconclusive :sahara Reporter by gtboy2626: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
BREAKING: It's 'Inconclusive'! INEC Says No Winner In Osun Governorship Election
However, Afuwape said that since the difference between the two leading parties was just 353 votes but the number of cancelled votes was 3,5498, no winner had emerged.
Re: Osun Election: It's Inconclusive :sahara Reporter by Totino: 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
cool.
Re: Osun Election: It's Inconclusive :sahara Reporter by Shelumiel: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
So this automatically means there will be a rerun between the two leading parties (APC and PDP). Na wah for Nigeria
Re: Osun Election: It's Inconclusive :sahara Reporter by seanfer(m): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
Adeleke should support the PDP Senatorial Candidate, and make the person step down for him so that he can go back to Senate... I don't see him winning the Re-run. APC will do everything to have the highest Votes
Re: Osun Election: It's Inconclusive :sahara Reporter by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
I give up on APC!

They couldn't find a way to manipulate the result. The shame of defeat they cannot bear, like a bitter pill it is difficult to swallow. Now they have resorted to this cowardly and underhand way out.

I am starting intense prayer for God to lead me on who to vote for in 2019.

I love you Bubu but I have to move on.
Re: Osun Election: It's Inconclusive :sahara Reporter by Mynd44: 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2018

(1)

Aisha Buhari Orders Arrest Of Own ADC, Alleges N2.5 Billion Fraud / Osun Election: PDP Buying Voters Cards, Cloning Pvcs – APC / Caption This Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.