Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

When They Where for Voting Buhari, We Warned Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When They Where for Voting Buhari, We Warned Them (530 Views)

George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari / Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari / How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When They Where for Voting Buhari, We Warned Them by LIFEisSIMPLE: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
This is the second time that the peoples mandate has been stolen in the south west. It happened in ekiti, and it is repeating itself in osun. I fear that under the settings of this present administration that we might never see a free and fair election in the southwest. The SE and SS have remained silent on both occasions. This are same people that dented the grave of MKO with a hypocritical GCFR. The SW have never experienced a free and fair election.
Like in the award winning movie "Beowolf", if you impregnate the mother monster, its your duty to kill your monster child. I guessed right the outcome of the ekiti and osun state elections. And the 2019 election will be even easier to guess. God help us all.
Re: When They Where for Voting Buhari, We Warned Them by Shelumiel: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
I said this before but some people on this forum called me a mad man who was in "pains". Now , it is happening ; we are now witnessing the genesis of a very serious problem , which if not handle with care will spell doom not just for Nigeria, but for her citizens

1 Like

Re: When They Where for Voting Buhari, We Warned Them by shakmati(m): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
They want to plunge this country into civil war because of born to rule mentality. The should continue.

1 Like

Re: When They Where for Voting Buhari, We Warned Them by LIFEisSIMPLE: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
I said this before but some people on this forum called me a mad man who was in "pains". Now , it is happening ; we are now witnessing the genesis of a very serious problem , which if not handle with care will spell doom not just for Nigeria, but for her citizens
This is shameful.
When i said this undemocratic animals were not worthy to honour the iconic MKO. They called me a jeolous Igbo man as if the politically intent ceremony will add a kobo to my pocket or better the living condition of my mother. Anyway that one don pass by God's grace
Re: When They Where for Voting Buhari, We Warned Them by LIFEisSIMPLE: 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
I am sadden by the outcome of events. They have bought themselves time to prosecute Sen. Ademola Adeleke over the waec debate.
At least now they know the man is a real threat

1 Like

Re: When They Where for Voting Buhari, We Warned Them by Shelumiel: 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

This is shameful.
When i said this undemocratic animals were not worthy to honour the iconic MKO. They called me a jeolous Igbo man as if the politically intent ceremony will add a kobo to my pocket or better the living condition of my mother. Anyway that one don pass by God's grace
It is well my brother ...God pass them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Given Special Citation In New Jersey And City Of Philadelphi / Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries In Bayelsa State / Drama Between Tinubu, Sanwo-olu And Ambode For Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.